UFC 2010 undisputed,,WTF!

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
anyone having problems with this game. i mean it takes my 20 or so minutes at the start screen to load.?!?!?!, online play is laggy as hell and you cant create a fight camp like they said you would be able 2.?? anyone!

Southrn

Awards
I was thinking about getting it, but I might just end up saving my money now.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
ya dude id rent it if i were u, its fun offline and fighting your friends, but not on live. career mode is definatley more complex, but is still fun. i recommend renting it, i think THQ f'ed up a little bit,

its a good game yet its a piece of sh@@, if that makes any sense.

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
word, takes forever to connect to the ****ing ufc server at the beginning, but im enjoying me some career mode... havent touched online yet..

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm r yall only having trouble getting online?
I am playing it offline just fine. I like the new game play. They really made the leg kicks worth doing this game. Career mode is a lot better and u have way more control over ur fighter now.

It is a hell of a lot harder to fight and win on the ground though.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
i think thq really messed up with this one. the game is good in some ways and where the game isnt good its really bad. and rashad and Brock are sooo dominant in this game its unreal

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
Hmm r yall only having trouble getting online?
I am playing it offline just fine. I like the new game play. They really made the leg kicks worth doing this game. Career mode is a lot better and u have way more control over ur fighter now.

It is a hell of a lot harder to fight and win on the ground though.
i havent tried online yet, i was talking about at the press start screen when it tries to connect to the server for the update...

overall i like it, and yea my dudes a wrestler and i hate fighting good jujitsu guys because the rubber guard sucks to be in and they reverse alot of ****..

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
sounds just like the old game. how many people in the ufc play rubberguard??? pretty much nobody, ive only seen it a couple times here and there.

i wanna see what EA MMA looks like, EA games are always more fun than THQ

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
After the initial shock of seeing the first truly competent MMA game, I began to recognize how truly terrible a video game UFC Undisputed is. In the first edition, there was no southpaws, no cage-play, no customized stances/fighting styles/mannerisms per fighter, etc. It seems they have only nominally improved on those things this year.

Given EA's penchant for phenomenal combat games (see: Fight Night) I will most likely save my money for that, despite the lack of name fighters in the game. I only wish EA hadn't turned the UFC down initially. Huge miscue on their part.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Idk if u can compare how the MMA will be to how Fight Night is because they have thrown out some pretty shiity sports games just to say they have them.

And ya EA really dropped the ball when it came to picking up UFC. U know that franchise is going to make bank.

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
I have to say I hate EA ever since they destroyed the madden/NCAA football games. I hated fight night rnd 4 as well.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
i doubt EA rejected the UFC. The UFC just probably tried the usual business bully tactics and it didnt work. so they went out and found a smaller crappy company that would do it for cheap. not trying to be a hater here but everyone knows its Dana's way or the highway.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i doubt EA rejected the UFC. The UFC just probably tried the usual business bully tactics and it didnt work. so they went out and found a smaller crappy company that would do it for cheap. not trying to be a hater here but everyone knows its Dana's way or the highway.
Negative. From all indications, the UFC was actively seeking a partner for video game media, and EA, with relatively little reason, denied them. Also, THQ reaps healthy profit from UFC Undisputed.

This is all-in-all EA's mess.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
ok ok apparently THQ got on the ball and every thing seems to be running pretty dam good now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 0
Blazin604 MMA 7
Apsmith4992 General Chat 19
Aleksandar37 MMA 8
bighulksmash MMA 7