lipdissolve??!!?

rmfootball

Awards
hass anyone had experience with lipodissolve?>? would love the feed back thanks guys!

rmfootball

Awards
comee onn guyss? nooo onee has ever had this procedure. i have a friend who had it done on his gyno he got from super drol and i looks pretty legit

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
looks like a bad idea.

here is the cost "Costs for lipodissolve may range from $375 to $1,500 per treatment. Up to six treatments may be needed."

Gyno surgery generally can be found for 3500, may require a lil trip but just plan a nice little vacation to get it done and recover on. Plus that removes the GLAND responsible for reacting hormonally and creating Gyno.

This lipo crap only "melts" fat which in the article i read said doctors have no idea where it goes. Theories exist that it gets excreted, but it could also move to other places such as your arteries.

Plus real a real case of gyno, would likely not be fixed with this procedure IMO....

I would trust a procedure done by many, to a new whack job one that uses injected chemical mixtures that are almost randomized for each patient, and may even include hormones...

Pass...

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
damn you know how much eviscerate you could get with that money.