PH/AAS and relationships?

D

Dchristo

Awards
Normally I'm an easy going, calm guy, and i love the s***t outta my wife, but when I'm on a cycle(done spawn and superdrol) I turn into a total a**hole everybody pisses me off and worst of all I could care less about my wife's feelings and think I'd be better off without her.

Just wondering if anyone else has these same experiences? And I did a cycle of tbol and was totally fine, so does anyone know if AAS doesn't mess with your head as bad as PH?

Thanks

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
it all depends on you. different compounds people react to differently. ive had issues like that both on phs and aas. it just really depends how it effects you and if you can control it or not.

D

Dchristo

Awards
I'm done with PH's, I think they're more dangerous than jumpin on the needle, I have some test I wanted to run some time in the future.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
christo i agree with you - that proxy oral stuff is way more dangerous than injectables.

OP - I get the same way, where I almost feel too sensitive off cycle and then on cycle im kind of a prick. I always love her i just get really short tempered and i have zero tolerance for complaints.

D

Dchristo

Awards
OP - I get the same way, where I almost feel too sensitive off cycle and then on cycle im kind of a prick. I always love her i just get really short tempered and i have zero tolerance for complaints.
Yeah man that's how it is, I know it's the substance making me think that way, but i don't care all i care about is packin on muscle

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man that's how it is, I know it's the substance making me think that way, but i don't care all i care about is packin on muscle
and it suddenly gets a little harder to maintain that fidelity, right? Just do your best to control it bro - thats all u can do

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
You'd rather pack on muscle than love your wife?

I don't know about you, but if anabolics made me feel this way....I'd never touch another steroid ever again....

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Truth is my and my girl are open and honest, she doesnt have a problem with me using AAS/PH, but will tell me if I am being a ****. If its enough for her to bring it to my attention, then it's enough to consider and try and tone it down. It goes both ways, if she is being a raging bitch for no reason, I call it how I see it and the observation is appreciated.

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
Truth is my and my girl are open and honest, she doesnt have a problem with me using AAS/PH, but will tell me if I am being a ****. If its enough for her to bring it to my attention, then it's enough to consider and try and tone it down. It goes both ways, if she is being a raging bitch for no reason, I call it how I see it and the observation is appreciated.
Be careful as well....Sometimes when they KNOW you are using anabolics, they use any excuse to blame it on the steroids.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Never did any PHs, but have used gear for years. My past girlfriends, and my current one all know about my usage. Ive always been open and honest when it comes to that. Just makes life a lot easier, and dont have to hide anything. Every single one of them has never had a problem. Helps that I am a very mild mannered guy on or off. Another huge thing, is that my knowledge of the subject. When you can talk about what your taking and why, on top of the negative effects and how you are combating them, they seem to be a lot more understanding and accepting.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Be careful as well....Sometimes when they KNOW you are using anabolics, they use any excuse to blame it on the steroids.
LOL Hey man I would kinda compare that to her being on the rag, I KNOW she's gonna be edgy and Im sure if I blamed it on that alone it'd get her fuming :lol:

My woman is a ride or die chick. She's in it for the end result, we have personally been through a lot of ups and downs (our situation, not the relationship) and she knows that everything is temporary. I guess Im just lucky. But yeah I feel you. Thanks for the precaution.

D

Dchristo

Awards
You'd rather pack on muscle than love your wife?

I don't know about you, but if anabolics made me feel this way....I'd never touch another steroid ever again....
No, that's why i was looking for compounds that may be less likely to make me lose my s***t, like tbol i know i'm safe there, but if i have to chose between the woman i love and the body i want, i'll take her body anytime lol

D

Dchristo

Awards
Never did any PHs, but have used gear for years. My past girlfriends, and my current one all know about my usage. Ive always been open and honest when it comes to that. Just makes life a lot easier, and dont have to hide anything. Every single one of them has never had a problem. Helps that I am a very mild mannered guy on or off. Another huge thing, is that my knowledge of the subject. When you can talk about what your taking and why, on top of the negative effects and how you are combating them, they seem to be a lot more understanding and accepting.
We talked about it prior each time, and i made it clear that i will do my best to keep my cool, but she would also have to try and not jump my s***t over little things. I mean we all know not to mess with them when they're on the rag lol! It's just a hormone makin us act a certain way

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
No, that's why i was looking for compounds that may be less likely to make me lose my s***t, like tbol i know i'm safe there, but if i have to chose between the woman i love and the body i want, i'll take her body anytime lol
Only real way to know is try them. As you can see by the replies, there are many different reactions for people and compounds.

I'm not different on anything I've tried. Like Southern, I'm a pretty mellow cat. But that's not to say my wife has never blamed an argument on steroids. :D

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Threads like this pop up on AM every few months. Bottom line is hormones are pretty much the driving factor for alot of emotions - anyone who has had a girlfriend during 'that time of the month' knows this. You need to figure out if the gear is making you feel a way you dont want to be feeling and if so then address it.

W

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
i'm an a s s hole on oral cycle i have done alot of cycle my wife knows about 10 days in shes like how much longer are you on this sh it and when she has had enough she tells me to get off it or it going in the garbage. thats how i know when to end my cycle after 12 years i,m sure she is use to it by now

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL Hey man I would kinda compare that to her being on the rag, I KNOW she's gonna be edgy and Im sure if I blamed it on that alone it'd get her fuming :lol:

My woman is a ride or die chick. She's in it for the end result, we have personally been through a lot of ups and downs (our situation, not the relationship) and she knows that everything is temporary. I guess Im just lucky. But yeah I feel you. Thanks for the precaution.
lols my girl buggggggggged out and threw a **** fit because i said that hah

she calls me a juice head, a meat head, anything like that i dont really care, then i say that one small thing about me being able to tell shes on the rag and BAM hell rises, freezes over, then i don get laid

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
lols my girl buggggggggged out and threw a **** fit because i said that hah

she calls me a juice head, a meat head, anything like that i dont really care, then i say that one small thing about me being able to tell shes on the rag and BAM hell rises, freezes over, then i don get laid
that SUCKS bro... I get a warning from her and she makes up for it later LOL

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's my belief that more often than not, it's an excuse to let a fuse get lit and not a steroid induced rage... There's a big difference between getting angry and losing control of that anger to the point where you don't give a damn what you're doing. I've taken about every PH under the sun including those now classified as steroids and I have never lost control of my temper unless I just wanted to lose it.

Personal opinion on the matter but I would stop taking anything that could jeopardize my relationship, job, life.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just get some of this stuff dude it always works for my girl

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
It's my belief that more often than not, it's an excuse to let a fuse get lit and not a steroid induced rage... There's a big difference between getting angry and losing control of that anger to the point where you don't give a damn what you're doing. I've taken about every PH under the sun including those now classified as steroids and I have never lost control of my temper unless I just wanted to lose it.

Personal opinion on the matter but I would stop taking anything that could jeopardize my relationship, job, life.
Great posting bro. :fing02: I agree - even if I get angry or have angry thoughts more often Ive never lost control to the point where id do something outrageous.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was actually a very happy person on test, I really couldn't get mad at anyone and everything made me laugh...

L

lookingtogro

Awards
I've done both PH and AAS before...first of all...totally agree that I'd rather do AAS than PH...I had to take ridiculous amount of support to protect from the sides of PH...no fun...

As for me, I don't really have problems with my moods. I can certainly feel like whatever moods I have can be more accentuated, but the moods are not any different than when I'm off. In other words if I'm going to be mad about something it would happen on or off the stuff. I do notice that I'd like to have sex more frequently with my wife when I'm on, which is a good thing...

Personally I think that jacking your test up just increases the amplitude of your personality...I don't feel like it creates behavior that isn't already present at some level of the mind...but that's just my personal feeling...

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Ill be running my Superdrol when the gf is in Italy, so no concerns for emotional imbalances with her.
well arent you just lucky??:lol:

D

Dchristo

Awards
I was actually a very happy person on test, I really couldn't get mad at anyone and everything made me laugh...
That's kinda how I felt on tbol, just totally chill all the time, nothing could bother me

D

Dchristo

Awards
Ill be running my Superdrol when the gf is in Italy, so no concerns for emotional imbalances with her.
That would be ideal. "Here ya go babe, a two month vacation for you, paid for!" And two months of emotional imbalance and nonstop lifting for me, sounds awesome lol

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Steroids: Making men PMS since the 1940's.

...my joke has ground. What I'm saying is women, more often than not, act like this at least a few days a month. I'll be damned if I don't have an excuse to be emotional once a year.

Epi is really the only oral that makes me moody. I don't remember others causing issues. I know M1D, Phera-Plex and Methyl Masterdrol all just make me feel more alpha, which the women seem to like when it's channeled appropriately.

P

purelife1

everybody is different...ive used both injectable and PH...only injectable ever made me an a$$ was deca and for some reason halo and tren have opposite effect on me and im very calm....only PH that ever made me feel uptight was x-tren.....im definately more of an a$$ while on clomid

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm far far grumpier and easy to set off on a low carb cut than I am on trenbolone. I can't recall any of the prohormones/designers that made me angrier or rage more. Most of them either I felt so lethargic I didn't have the energy to get pissed off, or was so tired from great workouts that I didn't have the energy to get pissed off :D

B

BMCLouzee

My boyfriend James was really pissy and angry his first cycle on Epistane. I didn't know anything about the stuff and I wasn't into fitness at the time. It made me scared and sad. I had an ex that had MAJOR anger issues and got mad at anything and everything around him and was verbally and somewhat physically abusive towards me. But I know in my heart that James isn't that type of guy and he would never hurt me. So I got over it and since he needs to deal with my bull**** when I'm on my period, I figure it would be fair to deal with his attitude during cycle.

We haven't had too many fights about it. My earlier fears were a concoction of bad past relationships and lack of knowledge. I support his entire journey from cutting to bulking, cycle, post cycle, whatever. In fact I'd remind him to take his Epistane, PCT, Milk Thistle, etc. If your woman doesn't understand why you do it, then expect some strain. Let her know what to expect and hope she can deal with it.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
My boyfriend James was really pissy and angry his first cycle on Epistane. I didn't know anything about the stuff and I wasn't into fitness at the time. It made me scared and sad. I had an ex that had MAJOR anger issues and got mad at anything and everything around him and was verbally and somewhat physically abusive towards me. But I know in my heart that James isn't that type of guy and he would never hurt me. So I got over it and since he needs to deal with my bull**** when I'm on my period, I figure it would be fair to deal with his attitude during cycle.

We haven't had too many fights about it. My earlier fears were a concoction of bad past relationships and lack of knowledge. I support his entire journey from cutting to bulking, cycle, post cycle, whatever. In fact I'd remind him to take his Epistane, PCT, Milk Thistle, etc. If your woman doesn't understand why you do it, then expect some strain. Let her know what to expect and hope she can deal with it.

repped

WILL DA BEAST

WILL DA BEAST

Awards
  • Established
I support his entire journey from cutting to bulking, cycle, post cycle, whatever. In fact I'd remind him to take his Epistane, PCT, Milk Thistle, etc. If your woman doesn't understand why you do it, then expect some strain. Let her know what to expect and hope she can deal with it.
Reminds me of my Me Me and Paw Paw. She always reminds him to take his morning noon and night time medication...except now I imagine "Suga, did you take your noon day "juice" and milk thistle?" LOL. you're a good g/f. REPPED AS WELL

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never been in a relationship on cycle but I can imagine it would be interesting. Im usually a low key guy but on cycle I can be a little more high strung. I know I have popped off a few times but nothing too major. It usually just happens when I just want to be left alone and someone is in my face about something and wont leave me alone.

But I think I would be fine being on cycle and in a relationship. It takes quite a bit to bother me. Only thing that has gotten me in too bad of a mood quicker than normal is tren which is y I hope AndroHard will help alleviate this issue.