Havin trouble with the ladies? Here's some guides

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.58%

Talking Havin trouble with the ladies? Here's some guides

Here are a couple guides I downloaded that will give you some tips on dating and may eventually help you go a lil farther

The first one is called the Intuitive Sex Guide and helps you combat your fear of beautiful women and meet chicks.

It's got some really good advice that will work for most guys, so check this one out if you are intimidated by beauty

You will need Adobe Acrobat to read it
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.58%

This second one is one I haven't really read, but its supposed to help you increase your dating and has some pretty basic advice like how to talk to women and where to meet them, etc. Like I said, I haven't read it but it looks decent.

Finally, you can always check out http://www.sosuave.com/ and get some kinda crazy advice from dudes who have had some better luck

Enjoy!
    Attached Files Attached Files
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.89%

Since we do have some female members here now. How about some female feedback. This would help any singles guys including myself since I see learning about any woman as a life long endeavor. I love to hear new input from them since each one is the safe yet so drastically different. Thanks ladies.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

this all fun and games but im gonna lay it out like this....
    if a dude needs lines, a guide, quotes, directions on how to get more dates and have success with the ladies (or one lady), than you aint got no game. you're the anti-game. you have less game than the video console that came out like a decade back called Neo-Geo. Sade wouldnt sing "Smooth Operator" to or abou you EVER. you would be consider as smooth as a porcuphine....rubbing up against a cactus....shoot, two cactuses. (not saying anyone fits this mode but i thought i would have a little fun here) Sage (aka OG) (ps....if you dont know what OG stands for, you might have to read pogue's link) ha
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Now I remember why I didn't like dating!
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.58%

Originally posted by sage
    if a dude needs lines, a guide, quotes, directions on how to get more dates and have success with the ladies (or one lady), than you aint got no game. you're the anti-game. you have less game than the video console that came out like a decade back called Neo-Geo. Sade wouldnt sing "Smooth Operator" to or abou you EVER. you would be consider as smooth as a porcuphine....rubbing up against a cactus....shoot, two cactuses. (not saying anyone fits this mode but i thought i would have a little fun here) Sage (aka OG) (ps....if you dont know what OG stands for, you might have to read pogue's link) ha
    Thanks for the ego boost

Teach us some of this elusive "game" Obi Won
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.97%

Originally posted by sage
    hahaha...OG...classic
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.58%

Here's another one, I just saw it for download so I grabbed it, haven't even opened it yet but its from attractwomennow.com, the title is pretty funny
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.03%

you guys need to get laid more often if you are downloading this ****!

Ah
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.58%

Originally posted by Blindfaith
    you guys need to get laid more often if you are downloading this ****!

Ah
    I think thats the point, no?
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Originally posted by pogue

I think thats the point, no?

LOL

Hey pogue you know a good one is fastseduction.com read the players guide. IT talks about all kinds of ways to pick up hot babes( 9 and 10 ratings). I guess the lower rating girls don't apply for this guide so much but still gives you an overall understanding.
  12. Moderator
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.08%

I actually read the entire intuitive sex pdf for ****s and giggles and it has alot of interesting information in it.  It's not cheezy like I thought it would be, you know, like "hey baby, I know they say milk does a body good but damn, how much you been drinking?!"  I think it actually has some decent things to say.  I read it just for my own knowledge, even though I've been with someone for over 4 years and dont plan on utlizing any of the material.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone else having trouble with the Diet Tracker?
    By tmilam in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 11:02 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 10:03 AM
  3. Distilled Water cutting up with the kitchen sink and then some
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-16-2007, 06:10 PM
  4. Trouble with the boys...
    By GangstaJDog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17