Hello

TelABadManWot

Awards
Hi,
new here, fresh 2 death in fact.

I'm interested to learn more about Pro Hormones / The Dark Side.

I used to work for a UK supplements company, importing & exporting bulk. I know my shi about some core supps, in particular protein. But I know squat about hormones etc, i'm here to learn from the seasoned experts.

I want some lean gains, no hair loss and little side effects. Am I dreaming???

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Start by reading posts in the anabolics section.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Hi,
new here, fresh 2 death in fact.

I'm interested to learn more about Pro Hormones / The Dark Side.

I used to work for a UK supplements company, importing & exporting bulk. I know my shi about some core supps, in particular protein. But I know squat about hormones etc, i'm here to learn from the seasoned experts.

I want some lean gains, no hair loss and little side effects. Am I dreaming???
Not necessarily dreaming, but its hard. Hair loss is mostly your own genetics IMO from what I have found from studying Anabolics. I honestly dont plan to worry about it, even if I run DHT compounds. My hair is a thick mass of wire...

BTW if your serious about learning it to safely use down the road, get the book "Anabolic Pharmacology" by Seth Roberts. Its pretty easy to understand and has profiles for pretty much everything your going to run into(few exceptions from "novel" agents.

But there are plenty of options that have little side effects if you manage it properly. Its about being smart, and sometimes downright lucky.

Welcome to the board.

Here is something you could do, do a search on here for Epistane, H-drol, Andro and read through some logs on them.

Best tip is dont start anytime soon. Make yourself wait AT LEAST 10 months to a year of studying. Learn the magic of "Research Chemicals" and also learn a proper PCT, learn of SERMs, learn about gyno combat. Best thing to ever do is have more than necessary on hand just in case. I would have rather wasted 30 bucks, than ended up with some side effect thats harder to get rid of. (Gyno for example. Its not the end of the world, but it wil lrn you 2500 to 5000 bucks to get rid of if you let it get too far).

Safety over gains.

TelABadManWot

Awards
Not necessarily dreaming, but its hard. Hair loss is mostly your own genetics IMO from what I have found from studying Anabolics.

Best tip is dont start anytime soon. Make yourself wait AT LEAST 10 months to a year of studying. Learn the magic of "Research Chemicals" and also learn a proper PCT, learn of SERMs, learn about gyno combat. Best thing to ever do is have more than necessary on hand just in case.

Safety over gains.

Good advice Zero, thats what I was thinking. I'm 25, and from what I have been reading my own hormones are 'sufficient' for a year or so more. I prob will give the PH's a go, but not for a while.

I did like the look of Epi, but after reading the post on here re hair loss on Havok/Epi I have been officially put off.

The one side effect I really don't want is hair loss. My old man was as bald as a pebble by the time he was my age, I consider myself lucky, my hairline has not receded since I was 21, but I can defo notice some thinning.

Thanks fo the advice.