WHY I LOVE JAGERMEISTER!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i only drink JAGERMEISTER!!!!
is it me or does jagermesiter give the most unique hangoverS?

sooo here is me story :)

it all started with me taking 6 shots of jager before i left my house to meet up with my friends ourside my place; for those who dont knwo me it is very typical for me to kill half a bottle of 750ml before i even put my shoes on. so We "prefunked" it ouside and went out to down, we drove around like idiots till we finally arrived to our destinition. Hookah/ Bar kinda establishment. Many things happneed there, many unmentionable things :) but one moment stuck out the most, while i was havin some hookah this girl got fingered but two guys right next to me! everything else that happneed that night seemed very fuzzyyyyyyy but i knwo i dissapeared from the group for a good hour or so can't recal what happened at all came back to the place and then we proceeded to the AVE. where all the clubs are held. after hoolering at allt eh girls running all sort fo game our night finally came to a end around 4am back at the homebase DENNYs. I woke up today walked to my car to find my whole trunk filled with various alcoholic beverages!...... Yet no one bought any? 80% of that night i cannot remmemebr this is what i do remmeber.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
So, do I send your parents a letter of remorse and comforting them for failing to raise a half intelligent child?

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Ya dude were you drunk when you posted that?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
half intelligent? dude im 23 and on my third degree in university.

yah hangover as ****

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
half intelligent? dude im 23 and on my third degree in university.

yah hangover as ****
Degree's and schooling dont mean Sh**. I know people who are damn near retarded who make honor society.

Intelligence is not something measured by tests, but by actions.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
lmao

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
lmfao!!!!!!! man i hate that show ALOTTTTT

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
u know their abs arent even impressive......

S

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
the last time i drank jager i was 19, i woke up with nail marks down my back, had no idea who i slept with. then proceeded to catch chlamydia and other than my 21st birthday i have been 100% sober, god im glad i stopped drinking.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like one of my ******* nights in daytona.

And yea, I am The Situation, if your a hater I got a full time job for you bro.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
the last time i drank jager i was 19, i woke up with nail marks down my back, had no idea who i slept with. then proceeded to catch chlamydia and other than my 21st birthday i have been 100% sober, god im glad i stopped drinking.
:clap2: tha clap lol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jager used to have deer blood in it, thats when that stuff was great

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
You seem like an idiot.

Wait, I take that back... You ARE an idiot. I guess they don't have English classes at the University that you attend, eh?

S

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
You seem like an idiot.

Wait, I take that back... You ARE an idiot. I guess they don't have English classes at the University that you attend, eh?

Wait, I take that back (one period). You are (not capitalized) an idiot. I guess they (do not) have English classes at the University that you attend(ed) (obviously no eh).

You should probably make sure the English you are using is at least correct before correcting others.

D

Dchristo

Awards
Gotta love a night of drunkin ridiculousness! A few months back I got my ass kicked by two bouncers for trying to jump over the bar.......don't remember any of it lol

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
Haha, I keep a bottle of Jager in the freezer. Was hitting the stuff pretty hard last summer, haven't touched it in a while. More on a vodka kick right now, I find I don't get hangovers from it as much as other liquors nowadays.

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
Wait, I take that back (one period). You are (not capitalized) an idiot. I guess they (do not) have English classes at the University that you attend(ed) (obviously no eh).

You should probably make sure the English you are using is at least correct before correcting others.
Attended implies that he is finished, which he is not. Anything else? Do Not (don't) = same thing; however, one is formal and is in MLA format, while the other is casual (which this site is). Again, anything else?

B

BMCLouzee

I'm an English major. Linguistics concentration. His English is fine, slacker. Capitalizing letters in order to stress what you're saying is completely acceptable in the online world. So are contractions, considering this is a very informal situation. Although the individual has completed two prior degrees, he is still in school. This would lead sam to use the present tense of the word 'attend'. I don't see anything wrong with his English.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Engrish?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
pfft. jager is for mongs. man up and get some Tequila down your throat.

also doing jager then driving around like idiots just makes me think your a mong. mon with the abuse lads :p

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
pfft. jager is for mongs. man up and get some Tequila down your throat.

also doing jager then driving around like idiots just makes me think your a mong. mon with the abuse lads :p
Pfft..lol.. 151 depth charges rape and pillage jager and tequila. Save the Patron for hot summer nights with shiver shots. :silly:

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I don't get hangovers. I never have, it is awesome. But I don't drink all that much anymore.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Goose n Mixers.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopefully the original post is just a 'story' otherwise it's one of the most, full-on tarded things i've read in a while.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully the original post is just a 'story' otherwise it's one of the most, full-on tarded things i've read in a while.
:lol:

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
^^^^^are you figgn kidding me???? This whole thread has been completely GAY! But this post takes the friggin cake!!!!!!!!!!!!! Buncha friggin chocolate starfish pounders in here!!!! (Except you jay, i love and respect you)

GICH!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^^are you figgn kidding me???? This whole thread has been completely GAY! But this post takes the friggin cake!!!!!!!!!!!!! Buncha friggin chocolate starfish pounders in here!!!! (Except you jay, i love and respect you)

GICH!
What is "gay" about my post?
You can argue my prefrence for choosing a flavored vodka, which I am fine with, its damn delicious.

If you are questioning my choice in beers, you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. I am a very avid beer drinker, and La Fin Du Monde is ranked amongst the best beers around. Even BeerAdvocate ranks it as 25th in the WORLD. Only beer I have had that would be better would be St. Bernardus Abt. 12, but I wouldn't drink it as reguarly as La Fin.

But let me guess, you crush busch light cans on your skull?

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established

GICH!
:gay: :lol:

D

Dchristo

Awards
Hey man I'd drink fruity vodka and frenchy beer with you any time! lol

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
What is "gay" about my post?
You can argue my prefrence for choosing a flavored vodka, which I am fine with, its damn delicious.

If you are questioning my choice in beers, you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. I am a very avid beer drinker, and La Fin Du Monde is ranked amongst the best beers around. Even BeerAdvocate ranks it as 25th in the WORLD. Only beer I have had that would be better would be St. Bernardus Abt. 12, but I wouldn't drink it as reguarly as La Fin.

But let me guess, you crush busch light cans on your skull?

hahahahhaahahahahaha....oh god lighten up you prostate poker! But quoting your frenchy beers "beeradvocate" rank doesnt help your case any!

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
hahahahhaahahahahaha....oh god lighten up you prostate poker! But quoting your frenchy beers "beeradvocate" rank doesnt help your case any!
LOL! Prostate poker!

Hey, what did the gay man say to the man at the bar?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two vodkas that will never let you down...

Zyr and Idol. They are absolutely smooooooooth

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Chopin
Goose
Stoli

Bout it.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
OR.....Can I push in your stool?! HAHAHAHAHA I'm a frow up!
ahahahha...holy moly that brought tears to my eyes....what a buncha bunghole burglars in here....i think i hear someone playing a pink oboe!

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
When it comes to vodka, I think Kettel One is pretty damn good. Stoli too. Never bought a bottle of Goose in my life, but I'll drink the hell out of it if someone else does.

As for other drinks, Crown is good but I feel like hell the next day. I'll drink off my own bottle but it's not really something I like to order when out though, I like to spend as little as possible on my drinks since I'm out like 4 nights a week. Also doesn't help the wallet when summer is here and beach drinking enters the equation on weekends.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
When it comes to vodka, I think Kettel One is pretty damn good. Stoli too. Never bought a bottle of Goose in my life, but I'll drink the hell out of it if someone else does.

As for other drinks, Crown is good but I feel like hell the next day. I'll drink off my own bottle but it's not really something I like to order when out though, I like to spend as little as possible on my drinks since I'm out like 4 nights a week. Also doesn't help the wallet when summer is here and beach drinking enters the equation on weekends.
damn dude u drink more or less 4 nights a week?

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Haha nice study...I will have to try that one