Prices of Dip?

• Thread starter Distilled Water
  • Start date
sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
whats a roll of chew? Only see Cans out here bro. u mean Pouches or something?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
oh gotcha didnt kno a 5 pack is called a roll. I never bought a 5 pack of grizzly but a 3 pack of Skoal is around 12 and grizzly is alot cheaper than skoal , usually grizzly is 1.99-2.50 per can

Carolinapumps

Awards
Glad to see there are some other dippers out there. Has any gotten a chance to try Amped Up, it is an energy dip. Too wild.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh gotcha didnt kno a 5 pack is called a roll. I never bought a 5 pack of grizzly but a 3 pack of Skoal is around 12 and grizzly is alot cheaper than skoal , usually grizzly is 1.99-2.50 per can
is that in california though?

Glad to see there are some other dippers out there. Has any gotten a chance to try Amped Up, it is an energy dip. Too wild.
Yea buddy! No i havent tried it but it sounds like a baseball players dream come true! lol

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
small world. whatre u coming to madera for?
Parents moved out there. They work at that new factory that opened up out there, packed up everything and moved clear cross the country. I'll be there because i can't move into my new house until Aug.

Livin' at home...mooching of the rents a little saving some loot haha.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Damn man its all about the bags of beech nut and red man

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Copenhagen or go home

Haha, actually you prolly are best to stock up before coming out.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn man its all about the bags of beech nut and red man
Yea i am a big red man fan but not a fan of the sugar in there, its hidden and adds up for carb sensitive people like me. I still use it as a change up form time to time though.

I dip Straight so there's no sugar in there. The fruity ones have some sugar also but if i want candy i'll eat some...no need to tear up the mouth for some sweet's

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Copenhagen or go home

Haha, actually you prolly are best to stock up before coming out.
Natural Fine cut? I cant keep that stuff from going all over the place haha. Plus that gets pricey. Grizzly natrual fine cut, IMO tastes the same and is almost half the price.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natural Fine cut? I cant keep that stuff from going all over the place haha. Plus that gets pricey. Grizzly natrual fine cut, IMO tastes the same and is almost half the price.
I use both snuff and long cut, but it takes me about a can to adjust and get used to pinching it.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Skoal is the best dip: Peach, Citrus (MT. DEW!), Apple isn't bad.
Cope Sucks, Its powdered shoe polish.
Chew: Levi Garret
Kayak: Grape
I've also tried Snuff (The snortable crap), and pretty much any kind of tobacco.
I smoke only when i really drink and its either: Davidoffs, Parliment Lights, Reds. Nothing else.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see so many dippers on AM! I am a Skoal Mint & Straight fan myself but its all about Wintergreen during deer season lol

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Im from up North and was dragged to the South.

I don't chill with Cletus and Billy Ray on the weekends or drink Busch Lite, so that probilly why I don't like regular.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established

I don't chill with Cletus and Billy Ray on the weekends or drink Busch Lite, so that probilly why I don't like regular.
I'm from upstate NY bro. I wouldn't drink Busch Light or keystone if you paid me lol

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

haha, same here man. From the inner-city up north which has a population of close to 1,000,000 and now live in the south and what they call a "good size city" with a population on about 30,000 people lol.

Actually dey dont drink dem to much of dat dare busch lite, a lot of coors haha. I did give my buddy $20 to go pick up a case. He came back with 2 cases on Milwaukee' Best ....$8.99 a case!

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
haha, same here man. From the inner-city up north which has a population of close to 1,000,000 and now live in the south and what they call a "good size city" with a population on about 30,000 people lol.

Actually dey dont drink dem to much of dat dare busch lite, a lot of coors haha.
Ha Coors, if i wanted a water I would get a bottle of it.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Same with Natty Lite, beer flavored water.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Pretty my most Domestics are Crap, IMO

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
have been on cycle, its been so long since I have even had just one beer.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Last time I drank was the past weekend. Before that, ages. I got a little to rowdy and messed up.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its all about copp.!!! Grizzly comes second for its cheap/strong goodness.. Skoal is for women and girly men LMAO...

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its all about copp.!!! Grizzly comes second for its cheap/strong goodness.. Skoal is for women and girly men LMAO...
True story....me and my teammates have hand signals for what kinda dip we have. Tobbacco products aren't allowed on the field. If we get caught we get suspended a few games. So insted of yelling from the bull pen we make hand signals for what we have.

Grabbing you nuts is for copp...since it's manly dip

Making a vagina with your index and middle finger is for skoal....since pussies dip skoal.

We have these for grizzly, Kodiak, Kayak, Timber wolf, Longhorn and Hawking as well...lol

I hope you skoal guys know this is all just in fun ;) i even dip it occasionally for a change up

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Lol

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Grizz runs between $18-$20 a log in Oregon. Go with the wintergreen muhself.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone tell me what the price of a log/roll of Grizzly Straight is in California? I am in the south right now and its ~$10 for a roll and wondering if i need to stock up before i head out there or what? Thanks
$8.50 after tax north of KC ;)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
True story....me and my teammates have hand signals for what kinda dip we have. Tobbacco products aren't allowed on the field. If we get caught we get suspended a few games. So insted of yelling from the bull pen we make hand signals for what we have.

Making a vagina with your index and middle finger is for skoal....since pussies dip skoal.

We have these for grizzly, Kodiak, Kayak, Timber wolf, Longhorn and Hawking as well...lol

I hope you skoal guys know this is all just in fun ;) i even dip it occasionally for a change up
LMAO, I think Ive made a new friend...

firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
HOLY **** I'M JEALOUS!!!

Up here in Michigan a single can of Skoal goes for almost $6.00.

If you're really lucky you can get a log (10 cans) for $50 or so.

I switched to a brand called Stokers. It's a longer cut which makes it really nice. It comes in a tub that's equal to 10 cans and costs about $15.00. Plus each tub comes with a tin.

Gotta love Michigan and our taxes on tobacco.

(and yes...I used to be a ***** Skoal Cherry dipper...but it was just too expensive)

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Cherry Skoal = Cough Sizzurp.
Citrus Skoal = Delicious Mountain Dew.
Vannilla Skoal = Donut.
Apple Skoal = Sweet/Sourish Apples.
Berry Skoal = Berryish, but crap.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Cherry Skoal = Cough Sizzurp.
Citrus Skoal = Delicious Mountain Dew.
Vannilla Skoal = Donut.
Apple Skoal = Sweet/Sourish Apples.
Berry Skoal = Berryish, but crap.
Gotta be in a special kinda mood to dip anything that flavored.

Andy G

Andy G

Awards

Skoal has more nicotine in it than any other brand. It's a fact. Google it. I love peach Skoal, but I only say that with a straight face because I started and stayed with Copenhagen & Kodiak for a LONG time. It fits perfectly in my satchel.(man-purse).;} We could chew when I played college baseball. High school no, but next level yes.

Andy G

Andy G

Awards
HOLY **** I'M JEALOUS!!!

I switched to a brand called Stokers. It's a longer cut which makes it really nice. It comes in a tub that's equal to 10 cans and costs about $15.00. Plus each tub comes with a tin.

(and yes...I used to be a ***** Skoal Cherry dipper...but it was just too expensive)
Dude, go to Sam's Club. A roll(5) is $17.34 for any premium brand. That's $3.47 per can. I'd a quit a long time ago if it wasn't for Sam's Club.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see so many dippers on AM! I am a Skoal Mint & Straight fan myself but its all about Wintergreen during deer season lol
Skoal Mint Pouches myself. Why wintergreen during deer? I go with apple. :squareeyed:

I usually do the pouches since it's easier to conceal and get rid of. I dip at work in a gov't office, so in case anyone important (or cute) walks in, I can ditch it easily. Plus, wife doesn't know I do it and it's easier to conceal pouches than go home with little bits o' crap in my teeth.

Lick me. :sgrin::lol::chairfall:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Skoal Mint Pouches myself. Why wintergreen during deer? I go with apple. :squareeyed:

I usually do the pouches since it's easier to conceal and get rid of. I dip at work in a gov't office, so in case anyone important (or cute) walks in, I can ditch it easily. Plus, wife doesn't know I do it and it's easier to conceal pouches than go home with little bits o' crap in my teeth.

Lick me. :sgrin::lol::chairfall:
I dip in Gov't offices too, but they are military and it's accepted..lol I really only dip at work and in the field, but I can't hide it too much from the Mrs, because she's my dental hygienist and can tell... besides she's smarter than me..lol

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
I dip in Gov't offices too, but they are military and it's accepted..lol I really only dip at work and in the field, but I can't hide it too much from the Mrs, because she's my dental hygienist and can tell... besides she's smarter than me..lol
:lol:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lmao!! Mine's an optician...she can see it. ;) Well, post-Lasik she can anyway. lol

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Skoal has more nicotine in it than any other brand. It's a fact. Google it. I love peach Skoal, but I only say that with a straight face because I started and stayed with Copenhagen & Kodiak for a LONG time. It fits perfectly in my satchel.(man-purse).;} We could chew when I played college baseball. High school no, but next level yes.
Theres no way there is more nicotine in skoal!!! I get no buzz from it whatsoever...

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HOLY **** I'M JEALOUS!!!

im in Michigan right now, and havent had to buy any dip. Still going through my rolls i bought before i left school :D

Yea i hear you on their taxes though, why do you think I live down south now lol

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
im more of a chew fan myself, only one above the mason dixon, skoal logs go about 20-25 here, chew bout 5 a bag

texaswolf

texaswolf

Awards
  • Established
You guys ever tried Swedish snus? I used to order it online and have it shipped here from Sweden. I think some of the wholesalers have warehouses here in the U.S. now. Supposedly it has less carcinogens in it just the way they process it.

They sell it loose and in portions which is a pouch with the tobacco in it. Like Skoal bandits basically.

Andy G

Andy G

Awards
You guys ever tried Swedish snus? I used to order it online and have it shipped here from Sweden. I think some of the wholesalers have warehouses here in the U.S. now. Supposedly it has less carcinogens in it just the way they process it.

They sell it loose and in portions which is a pouch with the tobacco in it. Like Skoal bandits basically.
I've heard of it. That may be my step down chew when I attempt to quit. Then gum, then off completely.