HIV Test

M

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
Holy sh*t,
My girl wanted me to get tested so I went to PP today to get it done (I've never been tested before). Talk about the scariest fricken thing in the world. Even tho I had no reason to believe I had HIV, sitting for a half hour in the waiting room I was sweating bullets thinking of what I would do with myself if I was positive. NOT a pleasant experience. Just needed to vent :D

D

db682

Awards
  • Established
So i take it you came back negative. Thats a very, very good thing. Ive taken 3 of them and it used to be much worse. It used to take about 2-4 weeks to get results back because nobody was familiar with testing methods for HIV and the labs werent prepared to test for it either. Id get tested, waited about 2-4 of the longest weeks of my life, get a phone call saying that I need to come in so that the results can be discussed (results then, had to be given in person because they came in a sealed file that I had to witness and sign stateing that I saw them open it) and then after getting my results my doctor would always want to ask all these bullshit questions and try to scare me with some of the **** he'd say. It worked, him scaring me, because I was always worried about **** constantly.
YOU CANT TRUST NO CHICK IN OR FROM MIAMI!!! I learned that real quick growing up there. Im married to one and I still doubt half the **** she says, but Im no angel to talk. :)

db

S

size

Awards
  • Established
I think your female friend made you do a very wise thing, and I hope you made her get tested as well. She is obviously intelligent. AIDS and STD's are no joke.

I thought it took a few weeks to get definitive results?

E

enzo

Awards
I think its easier to go and give blood. It's something you can save someone elses life with, and no need to answer any silly questions from the Dr. I tried to get an HIV test from my doctor and he screened me through questions. He then told me to go and give blood. The blood banks test for many different diseases including AIDS. The nice thing is it's more confidential than a Dr. Office. No insurance companies would ever find out until you are ready to fess up to it. They test you for any bloodborne disease out there.

Enzo

M

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
Yes I was negative thank god. The test used to take a long time but now they can do it right in the lab on the same day. And yes she is very smart especially since she knows some of the girls I've been with, which unfortunately are not the most trustworthy. What can I say, I get really horny when I'm drunk :)

D

db682

Awards
  • Established
Size,
The FDA has approved several at home HIV test that are extremly accurate and results are given in 3 mins. Search the web. There everywhere. I think it was a very smart idea since the fact that some people would rather not know then take the chance of other people finding out they tested positive.

the only difference is that the at home test is similiar to a preg. test. Your either + or -. With a lab test, you are told exactly with your tcells and other blood counts are and
they can determine how bad anything is effecting your body. They also test for just about every other thing you can imagine in the lab. Definitly much better in a lab, but at home is better then nothing.

db

I

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes I was negative thank god. The test used to take a long time but now they can do it right in the lab on the same day. And yes she is very smart especially since she knows some of the girls I've been with, which unfortunately are not the most trustworthy. What can I say, I get really horny when I'm drunk :)
You want some dirty girls? Come over to Northeastern, some of them are REAL dirty :D

Besides, you have so many to choose from over there with your 70% women and 30% male student body. Damn you!

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
One of the scariest things of my life was getting that first test done. It was when I was joining the army and it took a few weeks to get the results back. I remember this girl was sitting next to me waiting in line and was talking to some other girl about horror stories she had heard about people getting HIV accidentaly and **** like that. I've never sweated so much in my life. One of the best things about having an awesome wife is not having to worry about that anymore.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Size,
The FDA has approved several at home HIV test that are extremly accurate and results are given in 3 mins.

db
WOW, that's good to know, I have turned booty down twice 'cause I didn't wanna go raw and they didn't have a condom for me. This could have come in handy. It could let us know if the broad is good to go after 3 minutes of foreplay.

BTW, any info on the price of these home tests ?

M

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
You want some dirty girls? Come over to Northeastern, some of them are REAL dirty :D

Besides, you have so many to choose from over there with your 70% women and 30% male student body. Damn you!
Haha, keep in mind that the majority of those girls fall into two categories:
1) EXTREMELY UGLY
2) Blazing hot JAPS a.k.a. if you don't have a 60k+ car you might as well not even glance in their direction because you will just be depressed!

I have some friends at Northeastern and their girl friends are pretty hot and chill to hang with, I'd take that over those rich bitches any day.

-Mike

I

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Haha, keep in mind that the majority of those girls fall into two categories:
1) EXTREMELY UGLY
2) Blazing hot JAPS a.k.a. if you don't have a 60k+ car you might as well not even glance in their direction because you will just be depressed!

I have some friends at Northeastern and their girl friends are pretty hot and chill to hang with, I'd take that over those rich bitches any day.

-Mike
Trade for a day? I'll go to BU you try Northeastern.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Quit yer bitchin!

Try living in a retirement town. Its a perpetual dry spell. Thank God I'm married.

I rememebr the two week wait..man that was aweful.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Marry the rich JAP and take over her dad's business :D