Awards
Post whats on your MIND

:food:

Why the heck am i so hungry???

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
I always wonder what George Bush is up to now a days.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
I'm hungry for my spaghetti.

I hope tonights WO is killer since I feel like I'm coming down with something.

My guts are churning and this one is going to be sloppy, like you wipe your ass and the first whipe glides off of the surface of your ass like there is an oil slick on your anus, sloppy.

Tilapia and broccoli is getting OLD.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
I'm hungry for my spaghetti.

I hope tonights WO is killer since I feel like I'm coming down with something.

My guts are churning and this one is going to be sloppy, like you wipe your ass and the first whipe glides off of the surface of your ass like there is an oil slick on your anus, sloppy.

Tilapia and broccoli is getting OLD.
thats dirty haha

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
lilnardey

lilnardey

Awards
  • Established
Whats always on my mind is why doesn't the state drug test people on welfare. Seriously irritates me. Oh well.

LichKing

LichKing

Awards
Whats always on my mind is why doesn't the state drug test people on welfare. Seriously irritates me. Oh well.

ughhh thanks for ruining my day...i hate the fact that they dont drug test. Woooooo my taxes support drug addicted baby makin trash!!!!

:redeemerwhore:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I know I did the right thing, but what will happen now, what do they think?

bmcjames

bmcjames

Awards
  • Established
I used to be so great at starcraft 1 as a ladder player and all, like 8 years ago.... Now I am on starcraft 2 beta waiting for the real thing to come out and I suck so much it isn't funny.... I just aren't what I used to be.....

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
I used to be so great at starcraft 1 as a ladder player and all, like 8 years ago.... Now I am on starcraft 2 beta waiting for the real thing to come out and I suck so much it isn't funny.... I just aren't what I used to be.....
haha :type:

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Dont see why u guys dont but i wont

BMCLouzee

Linguistics makes me sad. I wish I hadn't chosen it as a major. They already told me that they were getting rid of the damn program because too few students were enrolling for it. I can't develop the desire to learn about this crap. Creative writing seems appealing, but then again I can only take so many professors that climax after reading Fitzgerald. Why did I choose English in the first place? Oh yeah, to help me get into law school. Why law school? Because I went through high school watching Law and Order thinking I'd make a difference in the world. But why English? Cause English majors do well in the LSAT. But why? Because I'm told they understand it better. Do I really want to get into law school? Am I doing it because it will make my parents happy and possibly secure me a job in the future? Am I doing it because I cling on to those high school fantasies of being a lawyer? Will I even make a good lawyer? I thought I wanted to be in the FBI. That was the whole dual credit criminal justice was for, right? But then an FBI intern told us that no one really goes crazy over a CJ degree. That's why I thought I wanted to be a lawyer, right? Because, I'm no good in comp sci, accounting, biology, etc. But the FBI likes language majors, too! Yes, that's it. Let's do German. Let's learn German and make a BA out of it. That's it! I'd take Spanish, but I don't like Spanish. Though it would be useful considering where I am. But German, that's something else.

I need a shower.

I wish I had my own computer. Or a laptop.

I don't want to take my History of English final tomorrow. I'd rather cut my protein intake in half. I'm not prepared.

11:00 PM Time to wrap this up and cuddle with my baby.

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
why the **** am i awake? seriosuly. my teachers make me do the dumbest **** for their ****ing gradebooks. i swear during finals week, all the ****ing professors think "****, i forgot i have no ****ing grades in my **** **** gradebook" and then just **** the **** and give way to ****ing much **** ass homework like its no big ****ing deal. it is a big ****ing deal to me when i can get my **** **** sleep.

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
not to ****ing mention i ****ing have to be up in 5 ****ing hours to try and fit in my **** **** cardio before my **** of a class.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
nice language ! :)

bmcjames

bmcjames

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet Rocks!

Taking care of a damaged item for me right now!
To bad I am broke and can't buy more right now... But hey yall rock!

-James

Rowdyhurst77

Awards
i feel lazy because im studying.. Why study when all i need is liek a 20 and couple thirties to pass my exams.. and I am hungry on this new diet.. Taking a redline before my run.. time goes slow when you are workingor bored... need a female next to me

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
why the **** am i awake? seriosuly. my teachers make me do the dumbest **** for their ****ing gradebooks. i swear during finals week, all the ****ing professors think "****, i forgot i have no ****ing grades in my **** **** gradebook" and then just **** the **** and give way to ****ing much **** ass homework like its no big ****ing deal. it is a big ****ing deal to me when i can get my **** **** sleep.
not to ****ing mention i ****ing have to be up in 5 ****ing hours to try and fit in my **** **** cardio before my **** of a class.

LMAO quite possibly the highest number of censored words ive ever seen in 2 consecutive posts lol

BMCLouzee

Oh my ****ing God. I'm in the library at UH and this guy is totally on Adult Friend Finder. I think he's in a chat room or something. What a sick son of a bitch. He looks really eager, too. He's switching between a CNN browser and Adult Friend Finder. Thinks I'm not looking, you sick fcuk! There's got to be close to 60-70 people within this floor alone. The audacity. I know damn well you have a cum crusted keyboard and mouse at home! USE THAT INSTEAD!!!!

Wait a minute.

How much do I trust this board and mouse I'm using right now. EWWWW!!!!!!

BMCLouzee

i feel lazy because im studying.. Why study when all i need is liek a 20 and couple thirties to pass my exams.. and I am hungry on this new diet.. Taking a redline before my run.. time goes slow when you are workingor bored... need a female next to me
Waco. Texas? Where do you go?

airram479

Awards
  • Established
How busy work is going to be tonight,how much slack am i going to have to pick up for my lazy ass co-worker's,when will i be able to go home.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Just got home from work and im wiped

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established

It appears we have another English major in the room!

I want to know when in going to find a job with my major. I feel like having a degree hurts my chances when I apply to jobs that do not require one. I want to go to grad school but need a job to help me pay for it bc I refuse to take out another loan. I need some peace of mind. If I can get a job with my degree then I am going to law school because I love debating the legality of pretty much every law, the work that goes into a case intrigues me and I think I would be an awesome lawyer. I love my daughter more than life itself and she just pooped and needs her diaper changed.

LichKing

LichKing

Awards
ran over someones dog yesterday....dented my front bumper, this guy owes me some supplements hahaha

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
wheres the lich king

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if work is gonna blow tomorrow..

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
P-ussy Money Lifting.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am still sick and today is a gym day. I probably won't go because I fel I am only still sick because I choose to workout while sick on monday. God Damnit.

BMCLouzee

I'm gonna recruit more women to this forum. In fact, I'm going to get more girls to workout with me in the gym.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna recruit more women to this forum. In fact, I'm going to get more girls to workout with me in the gym.
X 2 here. Lol.

LichKing

LichKing

Awards
ughhh ive been off AM for a few days now....so glad to be back with the community

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still ****ing sick, and since my diet took a hit while sick, and I havn't been to the gym except once, I have lost weight, and am not happy. I think i'll be good enough to go back tonight.