is my progree in a year good or bad

IAmTheDream

Awards
well ive been working out for about a year, for the first 10 months i was doing 3 days a week full body, then for 2 months I have been doing 4 days a week split, when i first started, i could not even finish for example on bench press, 3 sets of 12 reps same weight being 135lbs, as you can see i was pretty weak, by the end of month 12 i was able to do 5 sets of 8 reps with 275lbs, i guesstimate when i started my bench 1 rep max was bout 225, now my 1 rep max is 435lbs, the leg press machine at gym only holds 20 plates, i repped 20 plates, or 900 pounds for 21 reps, my starting body weight was 183, now im 207, at 5'6 1/2, im all natural, could go on and on, but what your opinoin on my progress?one more thing i got so imbarrassed when i first started, i tried to squat 350 and fell in rack because it was to heavy, now im front squatting it on front squats for 8 reps, thats after i have done 5 sets of 10 reps, say im doing 315, my last set i would do 350, you get the picture, now im being accued of juicing by alot of people when i honest to god truthfully not!!!!!!!

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
ur 1 rep max is 435? can u video tape it plzzzzz................................

IAmTheDream

Awards
it will be in about a week or so, i am doing 2 days on and 1 day off, i have a week left of my workout before i changed it up, hoping for 450 1 rep max, ill keep ur user name and alert you when i post the video

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
haha great! cant wait

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Sorry but I call BS. Or you are definitely not natural. What supplements have you taken?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id like to see videos too, because I honestly don't believe much of that, except for maybe the fails when you were starting out.

IAmTheDream

Awards
im all natural, and it ain't bs, you will all see!!!!!!!!!!!

IAmTheDream

Awards
I take creatine, animal pak vitamins, no shotgun and synthesize,fish oil, flaxseed oil, my daily calorie consumption has been round 3240-3820 calories, i get round 400-475g carbs, 275-300g protein, and 60-80 grams of fat, i dont continually use these supplements because they tend to stop working, so ive been on and off for the last year, i eat 6 to 7 times aday depending on my body feels that day! im not lying or trying to impress no one, i was just asking bout feedback from other on my progress

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I take creatine, animal pak vitamins, no shotgun and synthesize,fish oil, flaxseed oil, my daily calorie consumption has been round 3240-3820 calories, i get round 400-475g carbs, 275-300g protein, and 60-80 grams of fat, i dont continually use these supplements because they tend to stop working, so ive been on and off for the last year, i eat 6 to 7 times aday depending on my body feels that day! im not lying or trying to impress no one, i was just asking bout feedback from other on my progress
Lets see pics....

I can only rep 345 x2. My chest is lagging a bit though, especially since I can't do chest right now.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
well ive been working out for about a year, for the first 10 months i was doing 3 days a week full body, then for 2 months I have been doing 4 days a week split, when i first started, i could not even finish for example on bench press, 3 sets of 12 reps same weight being 135lbs, as you can see i was pretty weak, by the end of month 12 i was able to do 5 sets of 8 reps with 275lbs, i guesstimate when i started my bench 1 rep max was bout 225, now my 1 rep max is 435lbs, the leg press machine at gym only holds 20 plates, i repped 20 plates, or 900 pounds for 21 reps, my starting body weight was 183, now im 207, at 5'6 1/2, im all natural, could go on and on, but what your opinoin on my progress?one more thing i got so imbarrassed when i first started, i tried to squat 350 and fell in rack because it was to heavy, now im front squatting it on front squats for 8 reps, thats after i have done 5 sets of 10 reps, say im doing 315, my last set i would do 350, you get the picture, now im being accued of juicing by alot of people when i honest to god truthfully not!!!!!!!

Bro story, cool

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
id like to see the video, u are my height and roughly 2lbs heavier than i am, eating 3000 less calories, and lifting more than me and oh ya i do juice.... soo ya video please, ps how the hell did u gain up to 207 at under 4,000 calories a day, in one year?????? i dont think that math works out quite right.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Nice post, bro!

You sound like a tool.

By the way, you are illiterate as well.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
lol oh man can tell this is gonna be a great thread :) cant wait for some vids. Hell if you prove me wrong ill be shocked

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
nah cant be talking about me cuz im the coolest non tool on the minds.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
id like to see the video, u are my height and roughly 2lbs heavier than i am, eating 3000 less calories, and lifting more than me and oh ya i do juice.... soo ya video please, ps how the hell did u gain up to 207 at under 4,000 calories a day, in one year?????? i dont think that math works out quite right.
Pics or video will help me believe a story like this but 183 to 207 in one year is totally possible.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
What the Hell I come in here and get Sh!t all over my shoes. Should have wore Boots!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Damn broski.. I thought i set that record

I started from a lower starting point

I took mine from about 125 to 375 in 11 months

435 is ridiculous but im right on your tail 390 but i did take two oral cycles

I have to say im dubious tho, pics please before and after, my logs pictures progress etc are all right here at AM

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
nah cant be talking about me cuz im the coolest non tool on the minds.
Really.. I thought you were banned actually.. I have a PM from a mod saying that you would be, i had better follow up on that

:bryce:

Dchristo

Awards
No you guys he is legit, he goes to my gym and he does rack up the leg press to the max and do the most extreme one inch leg presses you've ever seen! He's also in my ESL class and he's making great PROGREE!!! LOL

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
Pics or video will help me believe a story like this but 183 to 207 in one year is totally possible.
with the amount of calories expended during working out, addition physical activity, diet induced thermogensis a 24lb gain within one year at a peak intake of under 4000cals at 5'6" is not possible. Just the resting metabolic rate alone at a weight of 207 lbs is 2,000 calories a day, thats if he doesnt even get out of bed, now u mean to tell me with the additional lost calories to exercise physical activity and diet induced thermogensis, not to mention not 100% of all calories are even processed by the digestive system. that he gained 24lbs in one year? I am 5'6 and 205 my maitenance calorie intake a day is 5500-6000 cals a day, when bulking its between 7-8,500 cals a day. And yes i do juice. Now im sitting at roughly 12%bf, i dont know what his is but i can garunttee u at 4,000cals a day it must have been all muscle gains. It is definately possible to gain from 183 to 207 in a year im not disagreeing with that, but it wasnt at 4,000cals, no way in hell.

Not to mention he said his guesstimate of a 1RMax when he started was 225 and now its 435, he added 215lbs to his bench in one year? He basically doubled his strength in one year....without steroids, even with steroids that would still be impressive, still waiting for the video.

n87

Awards
  • Established
What a load of horse****.
Unless he's taking dat dere celltech, then all bets are off.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
He probably took Sarm-X. It added 250 lb to my bench and 6" to my penis in 3 weeks.

Edit: How does that compare to Cell-Tech? Should I try Cell-Tech next?

IAmTheDream

Awards
In about a week or so u will see the video, like i said im not here to impress or anything, my first lift is gonna be 435lbs like i said i bench, then im going for 450lbs bench press, i quess u dont have to believe me for now, doubt all myou want, but the video will prove im right

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
In about a week or so u will see the video, like i said im not here to impress or anything, my first lift is gonna be 435lbs like i said i bench, then im going for 450lbs bench press, i quess u dont have to believe me for now, doubt all myou want, but the video will prove im right
then the answer to tour original question..

Pretty damn good son

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Really.. I thought you were banned actually.. I have a PM from a mod saying that you would be, i had better follow up on that

:bryce:
just because your on roids doesnt mean you can try to push me around on a computer...real mature how old are u 42?

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
just because your on roids doesnt mean you can try to push me around on a computer...real mature how old are u 42?
The reality here is you were banned before and then you rejoined under this alias in the space of 5 days you racked up a billion rep points.

Why dont you explain how you managed this astounding feat.

When you fail to answer satisfactorily ill be glad to fill in the blanks,

What you have done here is irresponsible , I am sure a lot of the genuine new people here look up to those AM members with high reps as they should and take their advce seriuosly and at face value your input is not just worthless but dangerous.

You are a fraud and you should be ashamed of yourself

Shame%20On%20You.jpg

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Then why come here to ask if your progress is "good or bad"? You don't need to ask us if it's good progress because people claim you are "juicing". You obviously know the answer if what you say is true...

So it seems all you are here to do IS impress or "brag" if you will...

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Then why come here to ask if your progress is "good or bad"? You don't need to ask us if it's good progress because people claim you are "juicing". You obviously know the answer if what you say is true...

So it seems all you are here to do IS impress or "brag" if you will...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Your not even worth my time, and clearly you have no idea what your talking about.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Your not even worth my time, and clearly you have no idea what your talking about.
i know exactly what im talking about

Originally Posted by 1989lifter
yea he negged me 7 times in a row with nasty comments too

Hi im new i need... 03-27-2010 02:49 PM The Dooeug why dont u sick my balls in ur ass?
Hi im new i need... 03-27-2010 02:45 PM The Dooeug suck my hairyness
Hi im new i need... 03-25-2010 03:26 PM The Dooeug welcome to the tool show
Hi im new i need... 03-25-2010 03:07 PM The Dooeug dont **** with trolls!
Hi im new i need... 03-25-2010 02:59 PM The Dooeug owned!! freaking keep your tools in ur box
Hi im new i need... 03-25-2010 01:48 PM The Dooeug tool the toolman . ***** juice
Hi im new i need... 03-25-2010 01:41 PM The Dooeug Being a tool

i lol'd he actually has "fun" like this pretty low-life IMO, do you have any friends? i bet people talked or still talk to you the way you talk to me in those comments, thats why you come here and bash everyone for nothing, because you want to get back at others for the pain they caused you. and you are afraid to talk back to those people, thats why you come here and hide behind your computer screen. i dont really care what you have to say, none of it matters, people are here to share their knowledge, help others, and be helped when in need. what you do, you just make yourself look like what i just described.

so please, be kind, leave.

oh and

you need to get-a-life.

i came here for help, said what i did and i know i deserved it and people helped me. when your turn comes, i dont think there will be anyone that will help you. oh and, karma is a bitch and it will come back to you, it always does.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
And I think you were already told by a moderator to leave this alone and what are you doing?????

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
And I think you were already told by a moderator to leave this alone and what are you doing?????
no actually they told me that i should not be calling people "idiots" and im not. Im just alerting unsuspecting members of your fraudulent nature. I have not used one profanity or made a derogatory remark just stated cold facts, the truth hurts doesnt it?

Oh and i still have PM's between you and me from both alias ? do you deny you are one and the same? id happy happy to post PM's from you to me

The problem is you keep popping up in threads and giving advice that you are not qualified to give and that is both dangerous and irresponsible

Oh and if you have a problem with AAS then AM probably not the right forum for you

Shame%2520On%2520You.jpg

LichKing

LichKing

Awards
great progress bro.lets see some videos.
hahaha i like all the drama between edwit and deerdre hahaha edwit is a drama queen, it must be the imbalance of your hormones due to the steroids hahahaha

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
hahaha i like all the drama between edwit and deerdre hahaha edwit is a drama queen, it must be the imbalance of your hormones due to the steroids hahahaha
LMFAO

Who do you think you are fooling deedre this is another one of your alias, it couldnt be more obvious.

This would be one of the multiple accounts you set up to give yourself all those reps

San Diego, age 21, 4th post nice effort

Shame%2520On%2520You.jpg

This has to stop

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Indeed :goodpost: I think hes just jealous of my own SWOLENESS

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Indeed :goodpost: I think hes just jealous of my own SWOLENESS
Do you always talk yo yourself

this is hilarious, just brilliant

How many accounts did you have to set to give urself all those reps by the way?

Shame%2520On%2520You.jpg

LichKing

LichKing

Awards
edwitt your a freaking moron.....its called having friends, the fact that i know deeerdre in real life hahaha maybe you should go out sometime and try to make some friends. Anyways edwitt go take a shot in the butt because you are weak and pathetic especially for taking roids hahahahah oh and just FYI you have to work out when your on steroids you cannot just inject them and get buff

hahaha ahhh man im just kidding edwitt i envy you...your stacked like pancakes. ;)

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
edwitt your a freaking moron.....its called having friends, the fact that i know deeerdre in real life hahaha maybe you should go out sometime and try to make some friends. Anyways edwitt go take a shot in the butt because you are weak and pathetic especially for taking roids hahahahah oh and just FYI you have to work out when your on steroids you cannot just inject them and get buff

hahaha ahhh man im just kidding edwitt i envy you...your stacked like pancakes. ;)
haha edwitt angered the spawbby. now you done it

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
haha edwitt angered the spawbby. now you done it
I bet my last dollar it is you. We all have a signature way of txting and writing and I know my shiit, like I said before how many accounts did you have to open at AM to rep yourself althose reps in what was it 5 days.

Who else here thinks I am wrong? I have the PM's that you sent me and I also have other proof which I'm saving up.

You sure are entertaining, I will give you that

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to get back to my computer and end this fiasco for once and all but in the mean time please explein your rep status to the good folks here and how you obtained them

sw bill

Awards
I think edwitt has proved himself around here as a hard working and very knowledgeble person. Props to ya for standing your ground.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Oh one other quick question before I have dinner. Do you dispute the fact that you are the previously banned member I mentioned before?

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established

Big Beazy says settle down girls.

Need I say more?

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I think edwitt has proved himself around here as a hard working and very knowledgeble person. Props to ya for standing your ground.
Thank you

It would seem no answers are fothcoming.

What a shocker

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
I was busy working out, drama queen

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I was busy working out, drama queen
Lol. Now ur getting confused between your different accounts/identities it was "lichking" who called me a "drama queen"

Your just not smart enough for this game