So what do you do for work?

bmcjames

bmcjames

Awards
  • Established
I, James, work in my families run business "Boerner Manufacturing Company" or BMC for short. We supply machine and fabrication to the oil industry and automotive performance market.

I personally am a precision tig welder and fabricator, and designer of the automotive parts, I have been since I was 16 years old (23 now).

Here is a pic or 2 of some of my/our work

A custom modular intake manifold for 1200 whp 4 cylinder drag car.

I am actually about to begin school up. I will be going to UH to major in Kinesiology Sports Science, and Nutrition. The plan is sometime in the future (around 10-12 years) own and operate my own private gym. In the meantime though (at least after I finish school) I should hopefully be a glorified trainer and hopefully pickup some really high end clients (Houston has alot of professional sports, soccer, basketball, football, baseball, even volleyball, and hockey!)

So now post up AM with what you do and if you have any pictures of your work.

-James

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ruin people's day and make them have a great day depending on the situation.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BMCLouzee is my GIRL!
"My chick bad, my chick hood, my chick do stuff that yo chick wish she could..."

From FatAss to BadAss! Bodyspace ID: bmcjames
Haha, I like how your gf likes to shave and what not.

I work for audible.com in tech support and I do night club and bar security for AP. I'm a full time CJ major at Capella University and I'll be joining the Army once I finish my degree. :)

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I am finishing up my degree in 2 weeks then headed off to be a software engineer

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I run a dry cleaning plant that does a lot of high end work(wardrobe for the Sopranos, Mariah Carey, Springsteen, Bon Jovi, etc).

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
I am an accountant for a children's home and also working to sit for the CPA exam.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am a High School History teacher in NJ. Was looking to get into school administration, however Gov. Christie has since destroyed a once excellent state education system all since November

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
i program this computer to tell another computer what to do 10 hours a day.so realy i just sit on this site reading sh it untill something goes wrong

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm into the oldest profession in america

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
construction co. and termite co. owner/op,

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
i work construction to about twice a month...lots of vacation time.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am a High School History teacher in NJ. Was looking to get into school administration, however Gov. Christie has since destroyed a once excellent state education system all since November
I like that... a little political interjection there.

Because useless teacher unions and school boards have nothing to do with your states piss poor budgetary and educational system.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like that... a little political interjection there.

Because useless teacher unions and school boards have nothing to do with your states piss poor budgetary and educational system.
let me guess, you think you are an expert of the educational system in NJ? :rofl:

I never claimed that the NJEA was blameless, in fact they are a major cause of the problem, however, Christie is taking a state ackowledged nationally as having one of the top 5 (overall) best rating in the country and destroying it by drastically cutting funding.

However, as an expert, I bet you knew that ;)

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
CAD, design oil and gas production equipment.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
let me guess, you think you are an expert of the educational system in NJ? :rofl:

I never claimed that the NJEA was blameless, in fact they are a major cause of the problem, however, Christie is taking a state ackowledged nationally as having one of the top 5 (overall) best rating in the country and destroying it by drastically cutting funding.

However, as an expert, I bet you knew that ;)
Haha, that bugetary pitfall can just be magically cured huh? Just grow it on trees, or tax the rich more?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, that bugetary pitfall can just be magically cured huh? Just grow it on trees, or tax the rich more?
Wow, way to completely avoid the discussion on the real issues. Bravo

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
While I don't know the situation in NJ I feel for you, my stepfather is a principal in NC and they are screwing him left and right, our Gov. SUCKS aswell.

I, James, work in my families run business "Boerner Manufacturing Company" or BMC for short. We supply machine and fabrication to the oil industry and automotive performance market.

I personally am a precision tig welder and fabricator, and designer of the automotive parts, I have been since I was 16 years old (23 now).

Here is a pic or 2 of some of my/our work

A custom modular intake manifold for 1200 whp 4 cylinder drag car.

I am actually about to begin school up. I will be going to UH to major in Kinesiology Sports Science, and Nutrition. The plan is sometime in the future (around 10-12 years) own and operate my own private gym. In the meantime though (at least after I finish school) I should hopefully be a glorified trainer and hopefully pickup some really high end clients (Houston has alot of professional sports, soccer, basketball, football, baseball, even volleyball, and hockey!)

So now post up AM with what you do and if you have any pictures of your work.

-James
Awesome. so you weld......I'm in need of a custom rigid bike frame for a bobber I want to build soon.....wanna get started on that for me? :):):)

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Shipping Recieving Clerk/Security: Sit at my desk, talk smack on AM. Get up every 1 or 2 hours to check in delivery trucks. I also eat, drive around in my gold cart, go to the beach on lunch breaks, order stuff i don't need off the internet, sexually harrass my boss/friend Matt, Talk to my girl, ask my mom to bring me chicken (My mom works I.T. Here), Deliver packages around the resort, go home/clock in whenever i want.

Bartending: I bartend and bounce for the resort, working weddings, social events, ect. God I hate drunk people.

coreyc20

Awards
I'm finishing my degree in powersports technology, I'm a motorcycle and atv mechanic, love my job, I get to test drive everything!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
While I don't know the situation in NJ I feel for you, my stepfather is a principal in NC and they are screwing him left and right, our Gov. SUCKS aswell.
thanks my friend. It is a rough time to be in education. Just got to ride out the wave and outlast the existing government

pool_shark

pool_shark

Awards
I'm an enterprise server engineer, working for an IT outsourcing company.

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
I work for an upscale catering business and I get so much free chicken, beef, and fish that i hardly ever have to buy protein! I am also a full time student.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I'm a mid-level concert promoter. You know...the bands who have a few songs on the radio, but aren't headlining Arena shows yet. I book em. It can be an extremely lucrative business (2009), or you can do well to take home $35k (2008). It's extremely rewarding, but not conducive to health.......whatsoever......for lots of reasons.

I'm actually thinking about going back and earning another degree, and join the family business (accounting). My wife is a CPA, as are both my parents, and one brother.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
My bartending usually consists of a mixture between ****Tails and Coyote Ugly.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
I'm finishing my degree in powersports technology, I'm a motorcycle and atv mechanic, love my job, I get to test drive everything!
Hey corey, I have a yamaha kodiac 400 4wd. What would suggest I set the initial air/fuel needle, 1 1/2" or 2 turns from bottom?

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
US Army Human Intelligence Collector/Russian Linguist

Going to school soon to be aaaaaaaa ........ >.< aaaaaa........ electronic engineer? I am like 5 credits from an AA in Russian Studies, will get that someday lol.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Editted: Not worth it, and the deflection is ironic.
so glad that you thought you could make this into a partisan issue. In NJ it is not Dem/Repub. It is just bad leadership and has been since the Whitman era.

Back to your soap box DA

Troy1982

Troy1982

Awards
I work in the production department for a publishing company.

coreyc20

Awards
Bluehealer :generally you start with 1 1/2 turns out, go a 1/4 turn at a time either way until you find the sweet spot