It's almost summer, are you in shape for it?

iron addict

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, it's May 2nd and already getting hot where I'm at, and in most parts of the country. Are you ready for it? Yesterday we took a bike ride (Harley's) up to the lake and a friend who is also a long-term lifter, but a long-term bulker, didn't want to take off his shirt, and was of course teased by the women (and the guys) because he is a big-boy, but still too big around the waist. Unless you can take your shirt off comfortably at least 8 months out of the year I have a hard time considering one a bodybuilder. Does this describe you???

Iron Addict

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Well, it's May 2nd and already getting hot where I'm at, and in most parts of the country. Are you ready for it? Yesterday we took a bike ride (Harley's) up to the lake and a friend who is also a long-term lifter, but a long-term bulker, didn't want to take off his shirt, and was of course teased by the women (and the guys) because he is a big-boy, but still too big around the waist. Unless you can take your shirt off comfortably at least 8 months out of the year I have a hard time considering one a bodybuilder. Does this describe you???

Iron Addict
what the hell did i just read.:wtf:

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Uhh??
I don't understand your request?
I am too busy culking.

m4gnum

m4gnum

Awards
I has teh AbZ!!!1 :icon_lol:

Actually now I see the first post is three years old and feel like an idiot.