Funniest $hit evAr!
- 05-01-2004, 09:36 AM
Funniest $hit evAr!
I'm 22 and still living at home. Yes I know it's sad but anyways. My best friend helps me with my injections, etc and he got me this "Got Fina?" shirt as a joke for me. Well my mom saw it and is like "what's that?" I didn't know how to answer, I just told her that it was an inside joke.
Well a few minutes later she comes back and says.......
"I get it! Fina = water right? So that's why there are cows on the front saying Got Fina? It's making a joke about those got milk shirts."
I told her she was right, finally she is out of my hair about the damn shirt.
Yes my mom is a moron and I dodged a bullet.
- 05-01-2004, 09:58 AM
- 05-01-2004, 10:16 AM
05-01-2004, 10:21 AM
That's funny...lol. I had something like that hapen with my mom. I have a shirt that says "Sin" in large text with "like you mean it" in smaller text under it. My mom is a devout Christian and she asked why I was wearing a shirt like that. The only thing I could come up with was the 9 inch nails album...lol. I told her it was a NIN shirt and she said, "yeah, I figured so." Moms...you gotta love em.
05-01-2004, 09:33 PM
05-01-2004, 10:14 PM
Lol, that reminds me of an even worse instance that I can recall from awhile back. My grandmother (who is devoutly religious btw) was holding an auction sale as she was selling her farm. Anyway, my dad volunteered me to help out with setting things up, so off we went. What I failed to realize was that I was wearing my Slayer "Hell Awaits" t-shirt, and by the time I noticed this we were almost there, and it was too late to do anything about it. Damn this shirt was cool imo, but granny would likely beg to differ. It featured demons on the back ripping some guy to shreds, the pentagram style Slayer logo, etc. etc. Needless to say I wasn't the most popular person amongst my family members that day...
05-02-2004, 10:09 PM
05-02-2004, 11:41 PM
LOL.....you guys remember the movie MASH and then following that were the shows?? They were actually pretty funny...anyways...when I was like 16 or so I had a shirt that said *H*A*S*H* instead of *M*A*S*H*....hehe...and I wore it to a family reunion but just told everyone that it was a band...yeah right, the whole time my younger uncles kept trying to see if I was going off in the woods to smoke out....LOL...
05-03-2004, 12:48 AM
I thought I was the only one with a clueless mother..
1. I got my tongue pierced 5 years ago, told her I wanted to do it.. She freaked, said it wasn't sanitary, blah-blah(your own mouth is unsanitary to another person, it's the most sanitary part of your own body!) I got it done, said nothing about it.. A year after getting it done, my mother comes out of nowhere,"So, you got it done, eh?"
2. I worked as an exotic dancer from age 20 until about a year ago.. My mother thought I was working nights, since at the time I had a security job in a hotel.. Sure, many of us with security jobs go to work dressed as cowboys, policeman, Tarzan, etc..
Anywho, I was home from active duty at age 23, I did afew parties while home for extra cash.. I dropped a wad of $1's in the kitchen one night, she asked what it was, I told her "tips".. She didn't freak this time, instead it was more like,"Why didn't you say so? My friends wanted a dancer for so-and-so's birthday, you would've made a killin'!" She now tailors my outfits..
3. I got my FFL (Fed. Firearm License) when I was 24.. I bought 3 handguns since (357 Desert Eagle, .40 Glock, .40 HK USP).. She freaked about me having guns in the house with my daughter around, blah-blah.. One night, some crackhead tried gettin' into my basement, not only was the motion sensor aimed at the window he was climbing thru, so was my .40 Glock.. Cops came, got the dickhead, checked my gun.. As mother ripped me a new ass, I showed the cop my FFL card, she all of a sudden felt the need to brag about her son in the army, protectign the house, having his firearm license, yadda-yadda..
Mothers are the best, I tell ya..
05-03-2004, 04:40 AM
05-03-2004, 05:11 AM
Hey Pete, I was just wondering. When the crackhead was breaking into your home, did you have on your police uniform, cowboy outfit, or the Tarzan loin cloth while holding him at gunpoint? LOL!
05-03-2004, 08:56 AM
05-03-2004, 10:42 AM
Pete, sounds like you can perform the YMCA all by yourself. Cop, Cowboy, Tonto.... Id be willing to bet you have some type of construction worker outfit as well.
05-03-2004, 01:14 PM
ROFLMFAOOriginally Posted by db682
Pete you would have terrorized the poor crackhead with the Tonto outfit alone, you didn't need the gun
05-03-2004, 08:39 PM
You're sharp!Originally Posted by db682
I also have a chef outfit, an army drill instructor, fireman, Aladdin, clown, pizza delivery boy, and for the freaks Jason Vorhees..
I was joking about the Tonto remark. I had a recording studio in my basement at the time, I was down there sippin' on Guinness layin' down vocals when I heard glass break.. I had on headphones, so he couldn't hear the music.. I grabbed the .40, went to the window, pulled his dumbass in, whipped him afew times with the gun butt..
I'm glad I wasn't on tren or any anabolic back then, I'd be in prison for tearing his arms off, and beating him to death with them..
05-03-2004, 09:48 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Gmonkey in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 10-20-2004, 05:38 PM
- By wojo in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 04-15-2003, 02:21 PM
- By hamper19 in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 03-13-2003, 02:14 PM
- By The Answer in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2003, 01:42 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 01-11-2003, 03:13 PM