**** my back
- 04-15-2010, 07:33 PM
**** my back
I hurt my back last week doing deads. It was stupid; I let the weight go forward and after having hurt my back a few years earlier (bad posture sitting at the computer all day) I felt a stabbing pain and BAM I was out of commission for a bit.
Yesterday was the second day I had zero back pain since I was doing the chiro exercises I did before when I hurt my back. I did some light deadlifting, being very careful with my form.
I woke up today and my back still felt awesome. If anything the deadlifting yesterday helped. As I was watching TV, laying down and relaxing, I felt a sneeze.
That sneeze popped my back again, and I'm in pain.
- 04-15-2010, 08:57 PM
lol I havent hurt my back doing deads but I have hurt my forearms doing deads, was pretty dumb was heavy weight I forgot what it was and the weight was slipping slowly out of my grip and I wasnt using straps So I was doing it with my fingers holding the weight.Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
Similar Forum Threads
- By DOMOkun in forum Training ForumReplies: 18Last Post: 12-29-2012, 11:19 AM
- By sanchezgreg18 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 10-11-2012, 09:39 AM
- By JayRock in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 09-23-2011, 01:33 AM
- By kprimm in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 02-03-2009, 06:14 PM
- By Dr Liftalot in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2006, 06:04 AM