Wtf is this how college group leaders act?(on facebook)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
She has an ego, and thinks she is something special... which she is probably nothing anyways, but to preserve her fragile ego she will disrespect others as needed.

Its nothing against you, just dumb bimbos.

B

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
hmm, well after reading that comment and looking at her picture:

she just seems like another worthless piece of sh*t who believes she's a princess.

P.S if that's someone's girlfriend / partner, i'm extremely sorry for offending you but it still does not mean i've changed my thoughts.

W

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Another reason for me not to use Facebook. I seem to be finding several reasons every day not to bother using it.

B

bigdognhb

Awards
Its like that everywhere on the internet. Hell, even on AM. Ive seen people ask a question with the best of intentions with a bunch of helpful answers but one person will blast them. Thats one of my biggest issues with any social/networking site. Your free to talk all the Sh!t you want with out fear of someone going off on you or whooping your ass. Somehow people get online and lose all respect for other people

Egilhard

Egilhard

Awards
She needs a c0ck slap in the face. That'll straighten her ass up.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established

she just seems like another worthless piece of sh*t who believes she's a princess.

P.S if that's someone's girlfriend / partner, i'm extremely sorry for offending you but it still does not mean i've changed my thoughts.
she is probably a liberal hippie pile of douche who is taking art or some **** that will get her nowhere in life. that is how it is on all college campuses. it sucks. there is always that group that tries to belittle others and make them feel retarded just to, as it was said before, to satisfy her fragile little princess ego. she just Can't Understand Normal Thinking

and i am not sorry if she is someone's significant other or relative here. :AR15firing:

Caferacer

Caferacer

Awards
  • Established

I wouldn't apologize.

Simple rule of girls; no matter how hot the girl is, someone somewhere is tired of her ****.

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
College, what a joke. One of my favorite quotes from a utter genius Ivy Leauge (Yale, oh and Harvard) grad when asked about the country's education policy "The question we need to be asking is, IS OUR CHILDREN LEARNING...." - George W.

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAA!!!!!

Read up on why fantasy PC thinking will destroy any organization its introduced into. Colleges already accomplished, military as well, the country on its way:

http://www.sba.oakland.edu/faculty/schwartz/Political correctness and organizational - Final.htm

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established

ewww shes ugly lol

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
she is probably a liberal hippie pile of douche who is taking art or some **** that will get her nowhere in life. that is how it is on all college campuses. it sucks. there is always that group that tries to belittle others and make them feel retarded just to, as it was said before, to satisfy her fragile little princess ego. she just Can't Understand Normal Thinking

and i am not sorry if she is someone's significant other or relative here. :AR15firing:
I feel sorry for the guy who's going out with her.

D

dpfisher

THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND SHE'S A BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND OUR TIMELESS LOVE YOU GUYS ARE JERKS I HATE YOU ALL