Calling out Anabolic Innovations !!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
NOT an April Fools Day prank.

Seriously we(meaning Anabolic Innovations) say we value our customers, without them we would be nothing blah blah blah. :yawn:

I thought about this a couple days ago and you know what money talk and BULL SHIZ walks. :smite:

Sure we do some promos, giveaways, discounts, hold sales at NP etc. BUT I thought is that REALLY thanking our customers who have already purchased our products? :smirk:

I say HECK no! :AR15firing:

So we are going to offer a way for our current customers a way to get free products from us. They would pay for shipping. So if you live in Australia you would still get the product for free and just pay the shipping.

We would provide the product for free in exchange for a review/rating here and in the Nutra Planet store of a product you have already purchased of ours. :drive:

Of course we would have to limit this to a couple products per person.

Details to come as we get the details ironed out. :fest30:

Details now available here:

http://www.teamanabolicforum.com/showthread.php?60-Calling-out-Anabolic-Innovations-!!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
It will be a few days yet.

But seriously I was reading a promo we did recently and it said something like HEY we appreciate our customers so we are running this promo. I thought to myself that is crap! It really is a promo to get NEW customers which is all well and good but call it what it is.

It was clear to me it was NOT customer appreciation. That is when I came up with this idea. We will see how it goes.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crowler is totally right. Without our customers we would not exist. We care about our customers and know that in these tough times some of our loyal customers may not have the cash to afford what AI product they want to run. We thank you the customer and want to show that.:)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is a very nice idea, very cool

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
you have had me since the first time i tried cycle support.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
paying close attention on this one CROWLER, I had a little misunderstanding with your last promo and missed the opportunity to purchase and log the hgh-pro but for all it's worth your products are outstanding and i will continue purchasing them. Can't wait for this one to unfold. CROWLER, hope you don't have any ill will towards me cause on my end it still all good

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AI rocks!

Great deal here for your loyal customers, Mike. This is why I love AI and will always support you guys in what you do in this industry.

-John

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AI, if you want to really step up... bring back the peptides! :D

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
ok Crowler and Pem, you got our attention!!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I will post details by Monday.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
YES free swole stack for everyone!
took the words out of my mouth....i'd give a review for a free t-shirt let alone a free supplement...forget it, i'll review supplements for some reps on here

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering do you want a review on the supps your going to send us or on previously run ones that we have bought? I am running glycobol right now, just finished testopro and stoked and I always use CS(staple) so yea you can take your pick.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Wow, very nice! Considering your products are always some of the top ones to keep around, this is really a generous offer.

lilnardey

lilnardey

Awards
  • Established
Wow, very nice! Considering your products are always some of the top ones to keep around, this is really a generous offer.
Yes it really is, can't wait to hear the details.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wondering do you want a review on the supps your going to send us or on previously run ones that we have bought? I am running glycobol right now, just finished testopro and stoked and I always use CS(staple) so yea you can take your pick.
The full details will be released soon. I think everyone will be pleased.:)

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Monday is just WAY to far away... any hints???? ;)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Here is a hint

So we are going to offer a way for our current customers a way to get free products from us. They would pay for shipping. So if you live in Australia you would still get the product for free and just pay the shipping.

We would provide the product for free in exchange for a review/rating here and in the Nutra Planet store of a product you have already purchased of ours.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is a hint

We would provide the product for free in exchange for a review/rating here and in the Nutra Planet store of a product you have already purchased of ours.
Damn that was more than a hint more like a bombshell LOL,:)

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Very nice, really enjoy using the AI products, looking forward to the details!:You_Rock_Emoticon:

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
i just bought some Glycobol for a short cut, and I plan to log it in my thread.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Jebus....I can review about 6 things..how many free items can I get lol!! :drive:

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Let the games begin!!!!!!!!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
UmmmmmI'm IN :fest30:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is a hint

So your saying already purchased, so products we already bought, if we gave a review we can pay for shipping and get a free product...damn...i'm running a log with glycobol, testopro, and recoverpro...does that count lol

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I hope we can back date LOL

suresha

Awards
  • Established
So whats the word on the details to this special customer appreciation offer?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome. I look forward to some of the logs that will come out of this. Unfortuantely I haven't had a chance to try AI yet. I should have jumped on the free HGHpro to those that applied, but it was really a bad month money wise.

Let's see some AI logs/reviews brothers.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I am soooo on this!!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Applies to

US
Canada

AND ALL other countries in the whole world!