Song you play before you lift to set you in the mood!

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
i dont rock the ipod while lifting. I have the glorious privilage of listening to Just Beeber and Nsync on a continous loop it seems. What do you expect from a Urban Active.

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
I have to have my Ipod as to not have to lift to Beyonce, etc. My gym even plays Celine Dion from time to time - totally lame.

However, they play music videos on all the screens and that can be more distracting, especially that video with Beyonce and Shakira. That one is incredible.

So my iPod is full of Tool, Alice in Chains, Sepultura, Pantera.....and some Quiet Riot

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Something that gets me in the mood cause I like it:

Something that gets me in the mood cause yes, I really want to hurt him:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I listen to chopsticks, hardcore chopsticks...like you know with a metalized sound to the keyboard...

B

BMCLouzee

Relax by Frankie Goes to Hollywood
Bizarre Love Triangle by New Order
Another Night by La Bouche

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
You want intensity?

Five Finger Death Punch- Dying Breed

YouTube- DBZ AMV - Dying Breed (Five Finger Death Punch)

Nuff said.

However, as someone else mentioned...Hatebreed- Live For This is basically the anthem for any hardcore trainer. Gotta love that aggressive adrenaline rush!

Cheers!:cheers:

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
voices- disturbed

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
voices- disturbed
Not just a kick a$$ song, but the album from which the song comes from is classic. In general, Disturbed kicks a$$!!! :)

Cheers!:cheers:

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Tool is great but for me that easy listening music LOL i need something more hardcore like....

As I Lay Dying - Nothing Left :AR15firing::smite:
Sweeeet
All AILD owns for lifting !

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
I like to play When Everything Falls - Haste the Day
very intense awesome song

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Whats kinda funny now that I look back, is the music I posted was what I usually listen too while working out.

I'm usually playing Modern Warfare 2 before I workout. I pop my pre workout mix and play for a few rounds. It keeps my mind busy and focused. About toward the end I get really good (lots of kills). My preworkout mix has kicked in and I'm really focused and getting intense. So then I cut myself off, and go workout.

This is one of the benefits of working out at home.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Whats kinda funny now that I look back, is the music I posted was what I usually listen too while working out.

I'm usually playing Modern Warfare 2 before I workout. I pop my pre workout mix and play for a few rounds. It keeps my mind busy and focused. About toward the end I get really good (lots of kills). My preworkout mix has kicked in and I'm really focused and getting intense. So then I cut myself off, and go workout.

This is one of the benefits of working out at home.
Hahahaha wow me and my workout partner do the exact same thing, we drink our pres while playing MW2 ,pretty good way to get ready to lift!

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Oh and whoever posted Gehenna, that's a good one!

Slipknot - All Hope Is Gone
Lamb Of God - Wrath
Mudvayne - Mudvayne

are all on rotation during my work outs.

Atreyu - Death Grip on Yesterday
As I lay Dying - Shadows Are Security

Also get some play once in a while.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
dont know how you do it bro, im pretty ineffective without music..
Depends, I have done it before and still do. It all is based on how much is on my mind. Usually I got enough crap depressing me that I can choose a select song to get pissed off, then lift in silence letting the mind seek answers.

Unless its a gym that plays gay music on the radio over speakers...no way in hell can I lift to lady gaga, wtf people wtf....

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I like AICs new album too. This video got me hyped before my w/o yesterday.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established