Moderator Moderator pls Moderate

Status
Not open for further replies.
edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Hi i have been logging my use of Clen/Var in a log for the last 3 weeks part of a 6 week log

it had been a good clean log there has had over 1900 views and 7 pages long. It is full of good information from both myself and various member contributors. Last night it was closed down for some unknown reason

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/147712-logging-my-first.html

Now i have 3 weeks left to run and i want to finish the log and ive had bunch of PM's asking me to do so.

Firstly can someone explain what I did wrong, if its in the wrong forum couldnt it have been moved. This is the mod message i got

MOD EDIT: These log do not belong here nor do discussion of where you get them or who makes them. If you want to talk about such things, go find an open source board. Future threads of this nature will be deleted if put in this section.

Firstly this message doesnt make a lot of sense to me, secondly in the entire 7 pages there is not ref to where i bought or who i bought my Clen or any other banned substance. I have had zero tolerance as far as sourcing is concerned and ive re read the forum rules and can not see a single rule that i have broken.

I would really like to know what the problem is as i do not want to incur this again and id like to log my last 3 weeks,

All im looking for here is to clear the air and i apologze in advance if i did indeed break any rules but i honestly dont see it. Quite the opposite actually, see post from that thread below

"edwitt

Stats: 6'1" 231 lbs
AMSpace Points: 4,398
Friends: (5)
Leave Comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfe14
can anyone PM me a good reliable source to get Clen???

no sourcing mate... You will get yourself banned
"

Thanks for your consideration

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I just went through 6 pages, and didn't see anything different from what other logs have, as far as data. No sources have been mentioned. Even in post #125, you reiterate forum rules about sources.

I guess we're both missing something.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I just went through 6 pages, and didn't see anything different from what other logs have, as far as data. No sources have been mentioned. Even in post #125, you reiterate forum rules about sources.

I guess we're both missing something.
I know its BS man. Really annoying, it was a good thread and it was also my personal record

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Waiting for a moderator response pls

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Waiting for a moderator response pls
I am interested as well.

They may be looking into it and thats taking a small bit of time. Or, do you think you ticked off any of the mods? lol.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Ive been here for years, Ive seen worse threads than that stay open. As a poster that has been suspended for making an off-hand couple of comments, that were taken out of context and misunderstood, I think its good to remember that, there is a sense of politics here, even though I think the mods are often fair and tolerant for the most part, there are people here that are easily offended on a variety of issues. So its best to not "jack" any body up during certain phases of this great boards and industry's evolution. I think the best is yet to come. In the early days there were a ton of scientific posters that got perma-banned. Mods are way more tolerant now compared to then. The sucess of this board really depends on quality content from its young, intelligent, educated posters that have the interest, time and access to Scientific Information which they share here. I would just let it ride, man. JMO IME

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I agree and I'm not looking to pick a fight here, I would just honestly like to know what if anything I did wrong beacause I've re read both the forum rules and all 6 pages of my thread and I have no idea what the issus is. I was just like to clear this up so that it doesn't happen in the future. I was a member of bb.com for the longest time so I know all about politics, this place is the best by far. I searched high and low when I was looking for a new home.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
I agree and I'm not looking to pick a fight here,....
Lol! good cause we all know that when it comes to fighting the MODEDIT: everyone loses.... they are like the gods of the AM world.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Lol! good cause we all know that when it comes to fighting the MODEDIT: everyone loses.... they are like the gods of the AM world.
Id just like an answer :( they are like the police. Everywhere until you really need them

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is your explanation:

"MOD EDIT: These logs do not belong here nor do discussion of where you get them or who makes them. If you want to talk about such things, go find an open source board. Future threads of this nature will be deleted if put in this section."

1. It doesn't belong in that section.
2. Cycle info section is for just that...cycle info....go post it there.
3. There were 4 people in that thread either asking for or referencing sources. Those posts are now gone.
4. If you are annoyed or think its BS...tough. Deal with it....

Here is my politics....follow the rules. If a mod says its against the rules..it is. If people don't like it, I don't care. That's about it. It doesn't take much thought nor will I put much thought it. It was a nice Saturday afternoon and frankly I don't give a ****...

You might get (actually its a fact that you would) a better response next time if you either PM'ed a MOD or didn't state our rules are BS. When you take it public and state its BS, don't expect a friendly response. Then you go from being annoyed to annoying in about 3 seconds...

Case closed. Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 11
andykb General Chat 4
daveydoodle General Chat 2
Vitruvian Supplements 141
Alexander General Chat 29