Uh Oh... Testicle Question

Enjineer

Awards
I recently received a punishing blow to the testicle... It was an accident, but nonetheless caused unimaginable pain... I was on the ground vomitting... 3 weeks later, my injured teste is slightly swollen, hanging lower than the other and has a little bump on it... There is no pain anymore, but it is kind of noticeable and im worried if this could possibly cause impotency? Scheduling an appointment with a doctor but I just want to know if anyone has experienced anything similar, or has any advice or anything... (Hopefully doc prescribes me with 1000mg of test cyp with 100 iu GH per day (just kidding))... I'm only 17 so kind of worried what effects this lil injury could bring...

MrRobRage

Awards
hmmm i know someone that happened to...

they had to amputate.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
its going to be enlarged and sore for a while, its almost impossible to make a proper diagnosis over the internet however you are young and that generally means ur more apt to recover from injuries. You doctor will probably tell u to not strss yourself out and to just rest until it feels fine, it may be permanently altered in terms of how it hangs, i used to do MMA and got a cheap shot in my testicle and it now hangs lower than the other however it still does have full functionality

lilnardey

lilnardey

Awards
  • Established
Ouch man, hurts just reading about it. Hope everything works out.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
A guy i knew got kicked in the junk in 9th grade, the ball tried to go back in that hole in there and lets just say it wasnt good.

My uncle Ron also told me of a story of how he kicked his brother in the junk, and his nuts like wrapped around breaking the tubs n ****.

Why must i always click the posts about testicles?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 21
Anabolics 4
35 and Older 5
Anabolics 4
Cycle Logs 2