Anyone else waste money on Repomen movie??

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
WOW. Sorry to say, but the movie was bad, imo, and I thought it looked pretty sweet from the previews. I wish I could repo my money back for the cost of the tickets.

lilnardey

lilnardey

Awards
  • Established
WOW. Sorry to say, but the movie was bad, imo, and I thought it looked pretty sweet from the previews. I wish I could repo my money back for the cost of the tickets.
Haha thanks for the heads up!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I saw that commercial and couldn't stop laughing. Mechanical organs requiring Repo Service?!! In the future?! With all the current research being done on regeneration and stem cells and artificial organ replacement? Hilarious.

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
yea, i was going to go watch it.. Then i saw who was starring in it.. I hate pretty much everyone they cast in that movie...

The Dooeug

The Dooeug

Banned
Awards
To bad I didnt read this post earlier.....
Total waste of money and time, It looked like it was going to be a decent flick but way wrongggg:censored: