Random question

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
What does SFW stand for? I've seen so many people say this but never knew what it stood for...

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
google.com

"sfw"

enter.

first result: "safe for work"

time elapsed: 3 seconds

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
Bro it's NOT used on these boards as "safe for work"....context clues my man. I already googled it before I asked. Douche.
Here's an example for you on why that is obviously NOT what it means
"Time to man up today and get SAFE FOR WORK at the gym"
Uhh don't think so

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
Nevermind, found it. It's "smash f*ckin weights" in case anyone else cares
Not safe for work jordinator

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
SFW is very frequently used on forums and it means safe for work. If you wanted a less common definition specific to a few threads you've seen on these boards, try stating that in the post next time. How was I suppose to know that?

Neg'd.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
LOL I thought maybe common sense would kick in and tell you that it had something to do with bodybuilding since this is a bodybuilding forum as well as mentioning that I had seen it used many times on this(a bodybuilding) forum.
Congrats on negging me

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
false

SFW means Slam F*ckn Weight
GFH means Get F*ckn Huge

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
I dont understand why someone would abbreviate that, im guessing about 75% of the people on here didnt know what that meant, until now that is..

SFW is very frequently used on forums and it means safe for work. If you wanted a less common definition specific to a few threads you've seen on these boards, try stating that in the post next time. How was I suppose to know that?

Neg'd.
:gay: