Review 2

FalseProphet

Awards
The Prince & Me :gore:

Unless you are or were a fourteen year-old girl who are or was praying for a prince or a rich guy to sweep you off your feet and take you away from your waste of life so you can watch ''The View'' and eat bonbons for the rest of your life, The Prince & Me probably won't appeal to you. This Win a Date with Tad Hamilton rip-ff (which was a rip-off of countless other movies before that) doesn't offer anything new or interesting, and hearing Julia Stiles' deeper-than-Barry-White voice doesn't even allow you to undress her with your eyes. If you can get past that, at least feign masturbatory groans behind the fourteen year-old girls who are praying for a prince or rich guy to sweep them off their feet and take them away from their wastes of life so they can watch ''The View'' and eat bonbons for the rest of their lives and let the eggnog fly. At least that's what I did.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Why would you even see that movie?
Why would you even write a review about that movie?

FalseProphet

Awards
DT- Like I said, my g/f literally dragged me into that movie. Yes, I know it is quite pathetic to take time to write a ''review'' about it BUT I would like to warn some fellow brothers the movie is terrible and maybe they don't have to waste 90 minutes of their lives like I had to.