kids who think they kno it all

Status
Not open for further replies.
sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
im sick and tired of all these kids who think they kno bodybuilding, nutrition , supplementation better than everyone who is more experienced, has more education in the respective fields, and has more knowledge in general. who the **** cares if u can bulk and gain 60lbs with 75% of it being FAT. obviously u did it ****ing wrong and you shouldnt be giving people advice on ****. **** whats wrong with this place lately is BB turning away all the ****tards and theyre ending up here or what.... and all these idiots running cycles with no concept of PCT, cycle support or training and nutrition.

end of rant... had to say something

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow your real big
strong first post... not :nono:

one post on this entire thread and you are stirring up ****. you have no idea what people have been through or have done to make it where they did no matter what.

people look to this forum , to learn, teach, then lead.

With posts like the one you wrote, and posts of a lot of other new members you can kiss that slogan goodbye.

AM is not like that, nor should it ever be. We are here for a common reason. to better ourselves then others.

dont be an *******

meathed

meathed

Awards
wow your real big
A splendid example of the point Sanchez was making. Who the hell are you to judge others? One sure way to lose all respect before you even have a chance to earn it, is by making retarded comments like that against a well respected member of this forum.

And Sanchez, I feel you bro. Kids keep coming on here acting like they have it all figured out and when they get called out they get all bent out of shape and call us @ssholes simply because we don't pussify everything. People need to man up and grow up.:damnit1:

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
I don't think the issue is size. There are plenty of guys around here that are smaller than me with a lot more knowledge. I'm always learning. To degrade someone based on size is a "special ed" move. Perfect example of a know nothing no it all.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
hopefully everyone realizes what crazyfool said
"
people look to this forum , to learn, teach, then lead."

accept the fact that someone may kno more then you because its not a bad thing to learn. I dont know it all and im always here trying to read the posts of more experienced guys and ive learned alot doing so.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
wow your real big
Your a jackass, Either get your **** together or get off the site, Obviously he was corerct when saying we where getting all the BB rejects.

Not to mention the kid you are referring to is a very well respected member on AM and knows his ****.

also mr 160 lbs... who are u to be making comments? Unless ur a PRO BB i highly suggest you cut the **** and start helping people out, or at the very least not put them down.

bigdognhb

Awards
I do think there is alot being lost in the idea that this is a place to learn and teach. I dont think being frank and to the point is being a d!ck but I have seen people come here obviously looking for help and advice and some pople just blast them. I agree that you can not judge someone by their weight. We all have different goals. If you look at my stats your going to think... Why would I listen to someone who is fat??? But whats not known is how long I was out of training because of an injury and personal crap that I let happen. Whats important is that by this time next year that weight number is going to be ALOT lower. But I have been training since I was 15 and used to fight MMA. Besides posting on general chat the only thing I may ask is a supplement question. If I post my workouts people blast them but you know what, It works for me and I get results.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I'll never admit to knowing it all. I learn something new every day be it at work or reading through some of the posts here.

What I can't stand is the 16-21 crowd that can't take the time to actually WORK for their goals. That's the most frustrating thing I encounter here and at work. "Just give me a pill that will do the work for me." Not only do they belittle a lifestyle that I love, they also ruin it for everyone else by making mistakes that the entire community will be punished for.
/rant :trout:

Learn. Teach. Lead.

Eat. Sleep. Train.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure why you let things get to you like that. Maybe it is just me but there are far and away better things to spend my energy on that to worry about what any of you say or do over the internet...that being said, I can see where you have valid points...what I don't like, I just click and move on...time is to precious.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
Greg said it right! i know i am getting sick of these kids on here asking dumb as@ questions they can look up and find the answers in 5 min. search!or thinking they know all the answers!there is a bunch of these bb.com rejects over here and it is making the best forum on the net go to sh@t!we got to get rid of these trolls before they mess it all up for the people who make this the best spot around.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Greg said it right! i know i am getting sick of these kids on here asking dumb as@ questions they can look up and find the answers in 5 min. search!or thinking they know all the answers!there is a bunch of these bb.com rejects over here and it is making the best forum on the net go to sh@t!we got to get rid of these trolls before they mess it all up for the people who make this the best spot around.
Get rid of them because they ask "dumb questions"? Hardly a way for a business to grow.

This is a business after all. It is not just a "forum" anymore.

I agree to ban tools that break the rules but if asking a "dumb question" was a "rule", many would be all out of inches by now.

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
Haha I dont really understand how the thread can start out the first post with so much negativity and then on the second one everyone totally kills the kid for calling out the guy.. If he's smart enough to call these people a '****tard' then he should be smart enough to be judged...just my opinion

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
I am not saying ban everyone that has a dumb question,but it is these people who spend 20 mins righting the same question 5 times and change it to dif. sections on here to try and get a answer instead of taking a few mins like adult and looking it up.If you can't spend 2 mins looking up these dumb questions on here they you shouldn't be allowed on here,next we will have kids fuc@king them self's up and trying to sue nutra saying they told them how or take steroids.I know it is a business,but a what cost do you want this kind of business,we don't need to have this getting out of control like bb.com All i am saying is we need to try and weed out some of these tools on here that have nothing to contribute but drama.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Haha I dont really understand how the thread can start out the first post with so much negativity and then on the second one everyone totally kills the kid for calling out the guy.. If he's smart enough to call these people a '****tard' then he should be smart enough to be judged...just my opinion
do u really think that bothered me :dunno: no...

bmcjames

bmcjames

Awards
  • Established
I do think there is alot being lost in the idea that this is a place to learn and teach. I dont think being frank and to the point is being a d!ck but I have seen people come here obviously looking for help and advice and some pople just blast them. I agree that you can not judge someone by their weight. We all have different goals. If you look at my stats your going to think... Why would I listen to someone who is fat??? But whats not known is how long I was out of training because of an injury and personal crap that I let happen. Whats important is that by this time next year that weight number is going to be ALOT lower. But I have been training since I was 15 and used to fight MMA. Besides posting on general chat the only thing I may ask is a supplement question. If I post my workouts people blast them but you know what, It works for me and I get results.
Off Topic

Hey man I am in Houston also, I reside in the west area/katy area, if your close and need a hardcore training partner that never misses a session hit me up...

-James

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
wow your real big

As far as the second post to this thread goes. Rarely do I show any arrogance on these boards but I will make an exception here. Your 5'9 and 160lbs. Your not so big yourself there buddy. If you want to compare size, I am 5'4" and 175lbs at 12% body fat. You may be taller than I but I can guarantee your are not bigger. I'm shorter and will put money down that I will run circles around your lanky little ass in the gym.

sanchezgreg18 has my respect. I have seen his logs and his knowledge first hand on these boards. I cant tell you how many times over the past week I have responded to new members asking for help about cycles and they either give you attitude about not using a SERM's when needed or are only 18 years old all together. The search function is there for a reason. I highly recommend people use it before they ask a question, disagree with the opinions of respected members then find out that the advice given is correct when searched.

sanchezgreg18, I have read your logs about the crap you went through and have nothing but respect for turning everything around. I got your back bro!

slacker86

Awards
  • Established

Go read his posts and know his history. Greg has been judged and he is very smart and well respected BECAUSE HE HAS EARNED IT. So i suggest you read his posts before the "judging" you are suggesting.

To add to that the jackass in the second post has no respect, and is attacking someone who is well respected on AM. Can u really be surprised about the backlash he got?

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Point is, those who want to learn allow themselves to be taught. It's pretty easy to see thru the smoke as to who is here for legit reasons and who is here to kill time. There are fools and a$$holes everywhere you look in this world. The only way to stop the production of such is population control, and as P.C. as this country is, that'll never happen. Therefore we must adapt to our surroundings. It is survival of the fittest, men. And I surely know that I'm not gonna be left behind.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I am not saying ban everyone that has a dumb question,but it is these people who spend 20 mins righting the same question 5 times and change it to dif. sections on here to try and get a answer instead of taking a few mins like adult and looking it up.If you can't spend 2 mins looking up these dumb questions on here they you shouldn't be allowed on here,next we will have kids fuc@king them self's up and trying to sue nutra saying they told them how or take steroids.I know it is a business,but a what cost do you want this kind of business,we don't need to have this getting out of control like bb.com All i am saying is we need to try and weed out some of these tools on here that have nothing to contribute but drama.
sounds a bit more appropriate. How about having some regulation against creating the same thread in multiple sub forums? Say 1 week ban?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought I knew it all... and then I found AM.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
sounds a bit more appropriate. How about having some regulation against creating the same thread in multiple sub forums? Say 1 week ban?
yeah something has to happen:AR15firing:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear u about the multiple threads about the SAME thing just because u didnt like the answers the MAJORITY of the responders gave u. I am on here way too much and see the same questions being asked with so many being from lost post count people. I get u have to start somewhere but do a little searching of ur own so u have some knowledge of the situation. Instead of "Tell me everything I need bc I am too lazy to even find any bit of info on my own."

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to play devil's advocate here:

If the SAME EXACT person creates the same Thread topic multiple times in multiple sub forums, they should be banned (temporarily)

If a person is just getting on here and asking a question (ONE SINGLE THREAD) that has been asked by others multiple times, they should not be banned.

^Reason why I say this:::Many times, if you notice, many logs and thread topics start off pretty good, i'll say that. Usually, depending on the person, before the 2nd page, the whole topic is completely off subject and it is a shiat fest. This happens more times than not, believe me. Or, the person disappears or the person gets sick, side tracked...or mid-cycle, we find out the company duped us and the product wasn't genuine...i've seen it all fellas. And, on occasion, the log gets all the way through and we gain some valuable information from it. Other "discussion threads" hardly ever have a definitive answer. Usually it's a debate and then it's an argument on who is wrong or who is right about what or how to run what cycle or what supplement gives the best "test boost", which I find is a complete joke of an argument.

That is ONE reason why people will do this "research" and just say screw it and ask the question again. Also, many topics are yesteryear. Many people want current. If I was a noob and came here and searched for SD, I would hardly want to read what some guy ran in 2006 and his PCT protocol from 2006. I would rather have current info, no later than 2009.

Usually these guys make posts guessing to see something relevant to the time frame, not ancient history. If you went to purchase the newest phone, would you want a brochure from the 2005 version of that phone? Hell no! If I walk in and ask my doc to prescribe something for this peculiar rash, why would he give me some advice from some pill or cream back in 1996? This is 2010...

That's one reason why I have never really upheld "stickies" because the information becomes outdated and/or not appropriate to a specific situation. It's like buying an "all in one book", they never cover enough information in depth.

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
Go read his posts and know his history. Greg has been judged and he is very smart and well respected BECAUSE HE HAS EARNED IT. So i suggest you read his posts before the "judging" you are suggesting.

To add to that the jackass in the second post has no respect, and is attacking someone who is well respected on AM. Can u really be surprised about the backlash he got?
Dude where im from you get respect (to put it frankly) by frankly being big and working your ass off. If that was the first time I had ever been on AM and saw that, I'd think the same exact thing. To tell you the truth I found the first post to be a little over the top so. I mean, isnt the whole point of this website to have dumbass people ask questions and smarter people try to help them? AM is a good forum but I think it would be more productive if we were a little bit more truthful and less of a huge circle jerk trying to make everyone feel all happy inside...

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Dude where im from you get respect (to put it frankly) by frankly being big and working your ass off. If that was the first time I had ever been on AM and saw that, I'd think the same exact thing. To tell you the truth I found the first post to be a little over the top so. I mean, isnt the whole point of this website to have dumbass people ask questions and smarter people try to help them? AM is a good forum but I think it would be more productive if we were a little bit more truthful and less of a huge circle jerk trying to make everyone feel all happy inside...
LOL

dave12

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, I read most of the thread, not all, did something in particular spark this or just a cumulative feeling requiring an outburst?

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, I read most of the thread, not all, did something in particular spark this or just a cumulative feeling requiring an outburst?
Ha to sum it up: vet guy posts something kinda douche like, newb calls him on it, newb gets flamed, I kinda took up for the newb...now we're at this point lol

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
what a pointless thread... everybody on here at one point asked a stupid question on these boards... or thought they knew something and gave advice, only to be corrected and possibly flamed

thats what learning is

eventually you mature and learn to think for yourself and not circulate every piece of bro science you come accross

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
The newbie wasnt asking a queston though. He was calling out sanchezgreg based on his stats. Thats the reason I had a problem with it.

I have seen more often than not lately that new members ask for advice when:

A) They could have used the search function and found the answer in multiple threads
B) You give them the answer to their question but they dont want to hear it because it not the answer they want and then argue with you over it.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
what a pointless thread... everybody on here at one point asked a stupid question on these boards... or thought they knew something and gave advice, only to be corrected and possibly flamed

thats what learning is

eventually you mature and learn to think for yourself and not circulate every piece of bro science you come accross
Exactly! I get so sick of people, who in most cases are small, that give information that is just something they read being regurgitated... What people want are people that have tried something or KNOW of real world applications to give them answers or insight, not some guy who read it somewhere and presents it as a fact

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
The newbie wasnt asking a queston though. He was calling out sanchezgreg based on his stats. Thats the reason I had a problem with it.

I have seen more often than not lately that new members ask for advice when:

A) They could have used the search function and found the answer in multiple threads
B) You give them the answer to their question but they dont want to hear it because it not the answer they want and then argue with you over it.
Just because he is a new member means very little, some people are very knowledgeable on these subjects when they join, much more so than those of us who have been here a while. He simply made a statement, not making it right or wrong, it was his opinion, he obviously felt that sanchez went too far and called him out on it... no need to flame his a$$

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Exactly! I get so sick of people, who in most cases are small, that give information that is just something they read being regurgitated... What people want are people that have tried something or KNOW of real world applications to give them answers or insight, not some guy who read it somewhere and presents it as a fact
I dont really think that size has anything to do with it. I am 5'4" @ 175lbs. I am considered small until I sit down on the bench. In this specific case Sanchez greg knows his stuff from real world experiences and was judged on his size. Read his logs and you will see why he is at his size. I have nothing but respect for him and will back him up to the fullest on this one.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Just because he is a new member means very little, some people are very knowledgeable on these subjects when they join, much more so than those of us who have been here a while. He simply made a statement, not making it right or wrong, it was his opinion, he obviously felt that sanchez went too far and called him out on it... no need to flame his a$$
Once again and I will simplify it......

Sanchez made a valid point and the kid called him out on his size just to be an assh*le. It wasnt necessary.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
I dont really think that size has anything to do with it. I am 5'4" @ 175lbs. I am considered small until I sit down on the bench. In this specific case Sanchez greg knows his stuff from real world experiences and was judged on his size. Read his logs and you will see why he is at his size. I have nothing but respect for him and will back him up to the fullest on this one.
I don't believe I made any reference to HIS lack of real world experience, merely the perception that most people who are small do not have much experience... a reasonable enough assumption in most cases, and that a lot of these people giving information out like it is the gospel are in no way qualified to do so

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I will agree with you there but whos to judge and say anyone on here is qualified?

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Not sure where this thread is going lol but...
I'd take advice from someone who is very knowledgeable regardless of size
as long as he busts his ass, over a 14-18 yr old who took mdrol with no pct
and has learned through first hand experience.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Not sure where this thread is going lol but...
I'd take advice from someone who is very knowledgeable regardless of size
as long as he busts his ass, over a 14-18 yr old who took mdrol with no pct
and has learned through first hand experience.
Well put, I will agree with you there.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My main thing is dont come here "asking for advice" then when u get it be an arrogant lil b1tch when people try and set you straight.

Lately this has came in the form of
"I am 18 years old workout some and have no ph/ds history but want to take Superdrol. What should I take?"
Then after a number of people say to hold off and your stupids plus lots of the guy saying "Im gonna do what I want."

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
My main thing is dont come here "asking for advice" then when u get it be an arrogant lil b1tch when people try and set you straight.

Lately this has came in the form of
"I am 18 years old workout some and have no ph/ds history but want to take Superdrol. What should I take?"
Then after a number of people say to hold off and your stupids plus lots of the guy saying "Im gonna do what I want."
this is exactly why the thread was made in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.