Is it just me, or are we living in an estrogen society?

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
It just seems like this generation is very estrogen based and Demonize a lot of things that increase testosterone. I understand, that sometimes too much red meat can be bad, especially if it's not lean, but everyone seems to praise soy and flax, which are both crap foods. Red meat is demonized, steroids are demonized, any fat, especially saturated fat is demonized, while flax and soy based products are praised. Also, there seems to be a huge vegan and skinny trend. It's suddenly cool to be skinny and weak and wear tight cloths.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
What's wrong with being a vegan?

Matter of a fact, what is wrong with people choosing whatever they want. As long as it is within reason, I can't argue against it.

Also I love estrogen (not so much for myself but). Without estrogen, I might as well be married to a guy.

meathed

meathed

Awards
The continued pussification of the male ego bothers me at length as well. It goes way beyond food choice and body image. I am all for women and men being held as equals. That is not the issue. The issue is the shift of self worth. With this shift has come a change in the social climate as well. The message, whether intended or not, is clearly, "It's o.k. to be weak and powerless. It's o.k. that your less than adequate in every area of your life, because you're you and that's important. And, mean people are just mad at themselves not you because you're a ****ing moron." Sh!t gets old sometimes.

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
As long as men (and women also) are fat lazy slobs or weak, metrosexual girly men, then the trend is going to be anti-muscle, anti-testosterone. Sure, there are a lot of "tough" guys out there, but most of them are weak.

It's kind of like how some women hate on other women with a nicer ass or bigger tits.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
there does seem to be a cross over in our society of the sexes, whether its the foods we eat or the environment we live in, im not sure.Here in the UK , men embrace each other more openly, a kiss on the cheek is not uncommon to witness in certain situations-footballers do it all the time -the so called man hug. More women are involved in contact sports, rugby, football , some can drink more than their male counterpart so what is this all down to?
Probably a couple of decades ago or maybe less, men were expected to be men , and women act as women Only women were seen to cry , now men cry quite openly.
Because we now live in a more tolerant society where 2 gay men can marryand so 2 gay women, Gays can be employed even in the armed forces without stigma , are we all relaxing our guard and waking up to the fact that there could just be part of the opposite sex in all of us , physically and emotionally.?
The attraction to the same sex is nothing new although some think it is, -look at history the romans , the greeks and middle eastern countries, so are we saying these races had or have less testosterone. The ancient greeks and romans had never heard of pesticides, plastic,.The society they lived in was very testosterone fuelled, gladiator fights, roman orgys, olympic games and the heirachy were probably the first metrosexual men, make-up, spa baths, massage and general pampering
When we admire a guy with a good physique on the beach and remark on it , or go to a bodybuilding competition and watch the guys pose -is that appealing to the "gayness" in us -i just dont know ,
so to go back to your point are we living in an estrogen society, we may well be but i dont think estrogen can be blamed totally for the way our society behaves today

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
its my master plan.i will keep pumping iron and popping my riods as the rest of the world gets fat and weaker.then i will make my move.take over the world and rule with a iron fist.then i will get a harum of sex crazed women and live happly ever after

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
not sure about the skinny trend, but of course we're living in a estrogenic society... hence feminists (bunch of whining fukwits) are being heard and acknowledged, despite society already favoring women in many forms.

Remember that case someone posted about ages ago where a 7 year old boy converted genders to a girl? Not only was it legal, but people were sympathizing and very understanding of it. And it's generally like that with men who want to convert to women or women who want to convert to men.

But when a grown man wants just a slight edge (nothing more) in gaining strength, all hell breaks loose.

I could keep talking about this, but then i'd be whining like those feminists who i hope get mass destroyed some day

bigdognhb

Awards
I was watching TV with my ex a few years ago. She puts on TMZ or some crap. They were listing a bunch of actors that fell in to the new group of "Men's Men" REALLY? Its come to the point in our society that being what used to be the standard is now its own group.

As a side note, and Im sure someone has pointed it out on some thread. Why when women get older they can get hormone replacement without quention and it is encouraged. But men getting test replacement is still frowned upon

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
To answer your question; yes. Your argument needs some revision.

We are a generation of men that have typically been raised by our mothers or someone else instead of our fathers. For the most part we aren't raised men anymore which has had a negative impact on male culture and society today. I have a few books on the topic if you're interested.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
The continued pussification of the male ego bothers me at length as well. It goes way beyond food choice and body image. I am all for women and men being held as equals. That is not the issue. The issue is the shift of self worth. With this shift has come a change in the social climate as well. The message, whether intended or not, is clearly, "It's o.k. to be weak and powerless. It's o.k. that your less than adequate in every area of your life, because you're you and that's important. And, mean people are just mad at themselves not you because you're a ****ing moron." Sh!t gets old sometimes.
This is my view. Especially in church's where honestly...most guys are pussies. Overweight, or underweight and have more estrogen than testosterone.

Men's bodies are designed to take harsh punishment, their minds to endure crushing stress, strength to overpower, speed to keep moving, endurance to outlast.

But today more and more people find it ok to be mediocre. Also every one is all about being a *****. I say when two men have an issue, let them duke it out. Seriously, instead of letting grudges go, and things build up to murder levels, let people beat the hell out of each other sometimes. Its needed.

Kids need beat in school, punks in the ghetto need beaten, idiots who are ****heads need taken down a notch.

There is no honor in a society anymore, there is no system of respect.

All that matters is money, money only, more money, and maybe some money on the side...

and women who want all of the mens jobs, but then complain about it.

And on the feminist part...

Rule # 1, if you spend 20 years fighting to be able to do that job, honestly...be quiet and do it, dont complain about it. This is my only view that may be a bit sexist(other than I know women should not be in the Army or Marines frontlines). But seriously, women of the past did not have to do everything they do today. So...you wanted it, deal with it. Men were born to bare the burden of providing, working, etc. Women have chosen this path, and in so chose to deal with it.

I would not fight like hell to be a mechanic then complain about being a mechanic all day every day....that is pure stupidity. So now that they get what they want, they complain about it all day every day, and wish they didnt have to do it...yeeaah. Shoot the liberals and everything will get better ^.^

I find more and more women I talk to wish it was like it used to be. Honestly, they kinda had it good.

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
Can't agree more with Zero V. If you make comments like that in public you're looked at as if you're the devil. Things are so messed up that men are afraid to be men. Are we civilized or sissified? Recently a guy off the street purposely irritated me. I confronted him and he asked me, "What are you gonna do about it, beat me up?" I wasn't going to but, after he said that, i did. I bet he'll think twice next time. If people got beat up more often i really feal that people would begin to respect other peoples feelings.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I blame EMO music!!! I kid, I kid.........BUT, it seems the more feminine the guys in bands are these days, the more ***** they get. When I was in my teens through 20s, i was in metal bands and THAT is where the ***** was, LOL. All I heard was "the guys with long hair get all the women" LOL. Sorry. Rant over. back to normal programming.

bigdognhb

Awards
I think it is our society in general. Both males and females. Dont spank your kids!!! WTF?? If I got out of line when I was little I got smacked. Its not abuse. If I got smacked It was because I deserved it. Now a days kids grow up being told "As long as you do your best thats all that matters" Now they get into the real world and are crushed If they dont get a job or they get fired because they're not up to par. What happened to if you were doing bad in a class your parents were making you study every night til your grades came up (Yes I know part of this problem is that some parents now a days should have never reproduced) Or that if you didnt make a team your freshman year of highschool you busted your ass getting better so you knew you would be on the team the following year. Somehow we have lost our drive to be the best. While I wouldnt want to live anywhere but the US, We can say were the best but were going to quickly lose that title

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
I see a nation of whiney asses that think they know everything but don't know sh*t. They believe they are entitled to a 100K job out of high school. They also all believe they have 160 IQ's, 10 inch peckers, and can whoop anyone else in a fight because they watch UFC even though they have never been in a fight.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"First of all, Genesis tells us that men were created by God to be social and spiritual leaders. If there’s one thing that Genesis shouts to us – although it does it in subtle ways – it tells us that at the core of masculinity is a unique and special kind of leadership. We’re not finished with all that that is yet, but it has very implicit social and spiritual dimensions attached to it.

Genesis warns us in different ways – that we can go out in life and accomplish a lot, and we can be a lot and we can do a lot – but if we fail to incorporate these social and spiritual dimensions of leadership into our masculinity, our manhood will always feel incomplete to ourselves, and we will fall short with others.

Genesis tells us that these two dimensions – the social and the spiritual dimensions – are absolutely critical in a man feeling good about himself throughout his life. When men abandon this leadership, for whatever reason, when the pursuit of this leadership is somehow taken away from them – you need to know that chaos always ensues.

When men do not accept the leadership that Genesis presents, or when a society (a society like ours, by the way) ceases to teach young men this social and spiritual dimension of leadership that we’ve seen in the book of Genesis – or even worse, when a society begins to demean this kind of leadership and say it shouldn’t be a part of a man’s life – then it doesn’t take long before that society quickly becomes troubled. When men cease to embrace the things that we’ve been talking about is that society begins to be “dumbed-down”. Men begin to act like boys on a consistent basis. They shun the things that make them men. They ignore them; they no longer embrace them. They’re no longer honored among their society, they no longer reach up high for their masculinity. They begin to act like boys. In the process, women are forced to do what men won’t do.

You know, what’s interesting – there’s a unique passage in the Scripture that speaks to a moment in the life of the nation of Israel. When, because of their rebellion, they turned away from God. They didn’t feel like they needed God anymore and they decided to go their own independent way. So God brings a judgment through the prophet Isaiah and he says to the nation: “Because you’ve ignored Me, because you don’t think you need My instruction, My understanding, I’m going to take real men away from you.” Then, as the prophet Isaiah pronounces this judgment, he begins to describe what that society will look like without real men. I want to read it to you on the screen. Here’s what he says:

“For behold, the Lord God of hosts is going to remove the mighty man and the warrior, the judge, and the prophet, the diviner, and the elder, the captain of the 50; and the honorable man.”

So the real men are gone, basically from that society. And here’s what the society begins to look like:

“And I will make mere lads (that is, boys) their leaders, and capricious children will rule over them, and the people will be oppressed, each one by another; each one by his neighbor. The youth will storm against the elder and the inferior against the honorable. And when a man lays hold of his brother in his father’s house saying, ‘you have a cloak; you shall be our ruler; and these ruins need to be under your charge.’ He will protest on that day saying, ‘I’m not going to be your healer.’” (in other words everybody is saying, ‘somebody, take responsibility for this!’ And everybody’s saying ‘It’s not my problem; I’m not going to take charge of that.’) “For Jerusalem has stumbled and Judah has fallen. The expression of their faces bear witness against them and they display their sin in this society like Sodom. They do not even conceal it. Woe to them, for they have brought evil on themselves, O, my people!”

Their oppressors are children and in this society. Without real men, women have to rule over them. That’s what you see when men – real men are removed; especially the kind of men who would embrace enthusiastically the social and spiritual dimensions of leadership that we see sketched briefly for us, and hinted softly to us in those first three chapters of Genesis. What we saw in Isaiah’s time, we see in part even in our day as men are more and more, shunning the noble aspects of their masculinity. When you see that happen in American culture, you also see the same progression of events. First, men become confused, then they become directionless, then they become troubled. And as that happens in men’s lives, then women suffer; and when women suffer they must fight now for their equality and for protection. Family life is harmed and children are hurt. Do you know what the number one fear of children in junior high is in America today? It’s not the war with Iraq, it’s not biological terrorism. The number one fear of the junior higher in America today is ‘my dad’s going to leave my mom.’ That’s the number 1 fear!

Twenty-five million children today have been abandoned by their dads in America. In the last 10 years, teenage crime is up 600% in America. The youth storm against the elder. Society is oppressed. It begins to rot from the inside out, because there’s no one who can take the ruins and build them up because real men are missing. Men are MIAs in this culture war. That’s what this is telling us about, and so society becomes troubled.

Guys, I want you to write this down. It is the key principle in all we have just been talking about. As men go, so goes the life of the society.

Men will always be in every culture. They are the leading social and spiritual indicator of what will come next in a culture. So if men become irresponsible, what comes next is all of society becomes irresponsible. If men throw down their honor and their nobility, what comes next is Sodom and Gomorrah in that society. As men go, so goes the life and health of a culture. Genesis tells us that men were created to be social and spiritual leaders."

Attachments

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's wrong with being a vegan?

Matter of a fact, what is wrong with people choosing whatever they want. As long as it is within reason, I can't argue against it.

Also I love estrogen (not so much for myself but). Without estrogen, I might as well be married to a guy.
Well, being a vegan can certainly be considered ethically "wrong," at least in the context of infringing and/or attempting to infringe on the right to labor (working in the meat industry, for example), the right to consume products of labor (consuming meat products, of course), and the right of voluntary exchange (again, the exchange and consumption of meat products). Unfortunately, veganism is often not within reason: it requires stripping humans of the very agency vegans fervently seek to (artificially) impart to non-humans entities - it is pseudo-fascism at its most disguised.

Not all "vegans" necessarily feel this way, however, their mere acceptance of the doctrine at least implicitly promotes these ideals; and whether or not they intend to do so is rendered irrelevant when PETA and/or the Animal Liberation Front and their ilk destroy property, both physical and intellectual. Make no mistake, veganism is extreme, and the vast majority of its iterations are not within reason, precisely because they both simultaneously demand agency to carry out actively and passively deny agency to make this activation possible.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
"First of all, Genesis tells us that men were created by God to be social and spiritual leaders. If there’s one thing that Genesis shouts to us – although it does it in subtle ways – it tells us that at the core of masculinity is a unique and special kind of leadership. We’re not finished with all that that is yet, but it has very implicit social and spiritual dimensions attached to it.

Genesis warns us in different ways – that we can go out in life and accomplish a lot, and we can be a lot and we can do a lot – but if we fail to incorporate these social and spiritual dimensions of leadership into our masculinity, our manhood will always feel incomplete to ourselves, and we will fall short with others.

Genesis tells us that these two dimensions – the social and the spiritual dimensions – are absolutely critical in a man feeling good about himself throughout his life. When men abandon this leadership, for whatever reason, when the pursuit of this leadership is somehow taken away from them – you need to know that chaos always ensues.

When men do not accept the leadership that Genesis presents, or when a society (a society like ours, by the way) ceases to teach young men this social and spiritual dimension of leadership that we’ve seen in the book of Genesis – or even worse, when a society begins to demean this kind of leadership and say it shouldn’t be a part of a man’s life – then it doesn’t take long before that society quickly becomes troubled. When men cease to embrace the things that we’ve been talking about is that society begins to be “dumbed-down”. Men begin to act like boys on a consistent basis. They shun the things that make them men. They ignore them; they no longer embrace them. They’re no longer honored among their society, they no longer reach up high for their masculinity. They begin to act like boys. In the process, women are forced to do what men won’t do.

You know, what’s interesting – there’s a unique passage in the Scripture that speaks to a moment in the life of the nation of Israel. When, because of their rebellion, they turned away from God. They didn’t feel like they needed God anymore and they decided to go their own independent way. So God brings a judgment through the prophet Isaiah and he says to the nation: “Because you’ve ignored Me, because you don’t think you need My instruction, My understanding, I’m going to take real men away from you.” Then, as the prophet Isaiah pronounces this judgment, he begins to describe what that society will look like without real men. I want to read it to you on the screen. Here’s what he says:

“For behold, the Lord God of hosts is going to remove the mighty man and the warrior, the judge, and the prophet, the diviner, and the elder, the captain of the 50; and the honorable man.”

So the real men are gone, basically from that society. And here’s what the society begins to look like:

“And I will make mere lads (that is, boys) their leaders, and capricious children will rule over them, and the people will be oppressed, each one by another; each one by his neighbor. The youth will storm against the elder and the inferior against the honorable. And when a man lays hold of his brother in his father’s house saying, ‘you have a cloak; you shall be our ruler; and these ruins need to be under your charge.’ He will protest on that day saying, ‘I’m not going to be your healer.’” (in other words everybody is saying, ‘somebody, take responsibility for this!’ And everybody’s saying ‘It’s not my problem; I’m not going to take charge of that.’) “For Jerusalem has stumbled and Judah has fallen. The expression of their faces bear witness against them and they display their sin in this society like Sodom. They do not even conceal it. Woe to them, for they have brought evil on themselves, O, my people!”

Their oppressors are children and in this society. Without real men, women have to rule over them. That’s what you see when men – real men are removed; especially the kind of men who would embrace enthusiastically the social and spiritual dimensions of leadership that we see sketched briefly for us, and hinted softly to us in those first three chapters of Genesis. What we saw in Isaiah’s time, we see in part even in our day as men are more and more, shunning the noble aspects of their masculinity. When you see that happen in American culture, you also see the same progression of events. First, men become confused, then they become directionless, then they become troubled. And as that happens in men’s lives, then women suffer; and when women suffer they must fight now for their equality and for protection. Family life is harmed and children are hurt. Do you know what the number one fear of children in junior high is in America today? It’s not the war with Iraq, it’s not biological terrorism. The number one fear of the junior higher in America today is ‘my dad’s going to leave my mom.’ That’s the number 1 fear!

Twenty-five million children today have been abandoned by their dads in America. In the last 10 years, teenage crime is up 600% in America. The youth storm against the elder. Society is oppressed. It begins to rot from the inside out, because there’s no one who can take the ruins and build them up because real men are missing. Men are MIAs in this culture war. That’s what this is telling us about, and so society becomes troubled.

Guys, I want you to write this down. It is the key principle in all we have just been talking about. As men go, so goes the life of the society.

Men will always be in every culture. They are the leading social and spiritual indicator of what will come next in a culture. So if men become irresponsible, what comes next is all of society becomes irresponsible. If men throw down their honor and their nobility, what comes next is Sodom and Gomorrah in that society. As men go, so goes the life and health of a culture. Genesis tells us that men were created to be social and spiritual leaders."
i dont think you should use the forum to preach .What you believe in you are entitled to believe.The contributers to this post and this forum may come from many religious backgrounds and some may be agnostic. We are , in a democratic society , able to choose what we want to be and how we live our lives. Now that may upset someone , but likewise that someone may be living a life that another person doesnt like. We all have to get on with each other -yes we can criticise -yes we can have an opinion but to tell people what they must do from a layman is not acceptable.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
i dont think you should use the forum to preach .What you believe in you are entitled to believe.The contributers to this post and this forum may come from many religious backgrounds and some may be agnostic. We are , in a democratic society , able to choose what we want to be and how we live our lives. Now that may upset someone , but likewise that someone may be living a life that another person doesnt like. We all have to get on with each other -yes we can criticise -yes we can have an opinion but to tell people what they must do from a layman is not acceptable.
Ummmm ok lets do that...... wait im sorry we have been doing that for years now. look at us now!

Plus im not going to except the whole "oh dont want to mention something about religion. it might hurt somones feelings" If it hurts there feelings then move to another country. This is God country and im sick of people trying to change that. Its just turning into a place that i dont even want to have children grow up in. This is a forum, anybody can speak there mind on whatever.

Plus its there choice to accept it or not. If you dont like it cry on another forum.

I agree with david dunn. And thanx for bringing that very interesting read david.

Oh im sorry your from england.. then ill just ignore your comment.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As a side note, and Im sure someone has pointed it out on some thread. Why when women get older they can get hormone replacement without quention and it is encouraged. But men getting test replacement is still frowned upon
By who? by the men themselves, who let their ego get in the way of their health and performance. How many women (outside of my wife) do you think complain that their aging husband suddenly has the sex drive of a 17 year old, and gets back to muscle and bodyfat levels like then too? The only cultural stigma attached is men afraid to admit their junk don't work no more :D

Oh please. In a democratic society we also have freedom of speech and DD is just sharing part of his belief as to why we went from this as vampires
to this
. You may not agree with his logic, just like any of the other posts here.

What worries me moreso is that I think the trend is more of just another mechanism the ruling classes are using to help keep the population under control in civilized countries. You can sort of follow the steps and stages over the last few millenia even, seeing how the ruling classes have worked on trying different philosophies to maintain control. In an economy of surplus, highly alpha males are good to use to enhance production, however in an economy of scarcity they are likely to lead rebellion. We were in an overall (primarily dietary) economy of surplus for a very long time, however we're approaching an economy of scarcity as population levels continue to rise.

Also sort of as an adjunct its part of the Idiocracy style of syndrome, caused by us somehow believing a person's right to procreate trumps all other rights whether defined by law or not. So the less healthy and less intelligent continue not only to breed, but to breed in larger than replacement numbers. The more medical science advances the more people who wouldn't have lived to give birth pass along their genes raising overall medical costs. Overall healthier individuals = higher testosterone individuals. There was a line in the movie Expelled that I found particularly touching (but in a different way than it was meant in the movie) that was something like "How irresponsible would it be for an animal breeder to allow his two worst animals to breed" as a part of talking about natural selection vs intelligent design. The movie was using that a a point to illustrate the horrors of what Hitler was doing in WWII, however at the same time to me it points to the horrors of what we are allowing to happen to the human gene pool. I'm not sure a Gattaca style solution is better, but it probably is for long term survival of humanity.

And if nothing else, I probably gave some of you some interesting movie choices to go rent :D

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Ummmm ok lets do that...... wait im sorry we have been doing that for years now. look at us now!

Plus im not going to except the whole "oh dont want to mention something about religion. it might hurt somones feelings" If it hurts there feelings then move to another country. This is God country and im sick of people trying to change that. Its just turning into a place that i dont even want to have children grow up in. This is a forum, anybody can speak there mind on whatever.

Plus its there choice to accept it or not. If you dont like it cry on another forum.

I agree with david dunn. And thanx for bringing that very interesting read david.

ive upset you -having an opinion can do just that, which is exactly what i referred to in my post. you clearly dont like it but you have to live with it Freedom of speech is part of being a democracy.
the way society is today hasnt suddenly happened , the generations before you all have had input to get to where we are today.
The fabric of society is crumbling but if discipline and moral values arent passed down from generation to generation , then as each generation comes along the boundaries will continue to be pushed back further.

If you dont want your children to grow up in America
, then the Bush years have clearly not given you any confidence to do so.

My post asked you to be aware that other readers, posters may come from different religious backgrounds You are referring to a piece from the Bible so are you assuming everyone is christian? if so thats being naive.

I also dont think youshould quote statistics without putting some sort of perspective on it.quote "Twenty-five million children today have been abandoned by their dads in America"Are you saying IN ONE DAY -which i find hard to believe or is it over a period of time which may be believable, and just how many children are there in the US?

Im afraid i carnt take what you say seriously - i know whats right and what wrong -i had good parents As much as i am a non practising Christian i dont need passages of the Bible brought to my attention.

Also please dont knock my country .At least we havent got to the point where as part of their daily routine our policemen carry guns which i assume is in response to how easy it is to buy a gun in America and yet you have strict controls (more than us) over what can be shown on televsion.

Something just doesnt quite add up .

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
No its true...everyone is a wuss except for me. I can't vouch for you guys because I haven't met any of you nor do I plan to (because you might be sissies). :)

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
This is my view. Especially in church's where honestly...most guys are pussies. Overweight, or underweight and have more estrogen than testosterone.

Men's bodies are designed to take harsh punishment, their minds to endure crushing stress, strength to overpower, speed to keep moving, endurance to outlast.

But today more and more people find it ok to be mediocre. Also every one is all about being a *****. I say when two men have an issue, let them duke it out. Seriously, instead of letting grudges go, and things build up to murder levels, let people beat the hell out of each other sometimes. Its needed.

Kids need beat in school, punks in the ghetto need beaten, idiots who are ****heads need taken down a notch.

All that matters is money, money only, more money, and maybe some money on the side...

Rule # 1, if you spend 20 years fighting to be able to do that job, honestly...be quiet and do it, dont complain about it. This is my only view that may be a bit sexist(other than I know women should not be in the Army or Marines frontlines). But seriously, women of the past did not have to do everything they do today. So...you wanted it, deal with it. Men were born to bare the burden of providing, working, etc. Women have chosen this path, and in so chose to deal with it.

I would not fight like hell to be a mechanic then complain about being a mechanic all day every day....that is pure stupidity. So now that they get what they want, they complain about it all day every day, and wish they didnt have to do it...yeeaah. Shoot the liberals and everything will get better ^.^

I find more and more women I talk to wish it was like it used to be. Honestly, they kinda had it good.
can't be right because all of humanity fight for progress and when they get it, they complain about the trenches it concerns. it is hunan nature.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Can't agree more with Zero V. If you make comments like that in public you're looked at as if you're the devil. Things are so messed up that men are afraid to be men. Are we civilized or sissified? Recently a guy off the street purposely irritated me. I confronted him and he asked me, "What are you gonna do about it, beat me up?" I wasn't going to but, after he said that, i did. I bet he'll think twice next time. If people got beat up more often i really feal that people would begin to respect other peoples feelings.
Just shows you have no ability to think beyond a caveman. A guy irritated you? Did he threaten your life, your families life? Is so then acceptable, other than that, I see no point in your violence. Your methiod, where I grew up, would have resulted in a bullet in your chest.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Not saying a bullet is necessary or needed but your actions will just cause reactions of a more violent variety.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Well, being a vegan can certainly be considered ethically "wrong," at least in the context of infringing and/or attempting to infringe on the right to labor (working in the meat industry, for example), the right to consume products of labor (consuming meat products, of course), and the right of voluntary exchange (again, the exchange and consumption of meat products). Unfortunately, veganism is often not within reason: it requires stripping humans of the very agency vegans fervently seek to (artificially) impart to non-humans entities - it is pseudo-fascism at its most disguised.

Not all "vegans" necessarily feel this way, however, their mere acceptance of the doctrine at least implicitly promotes these ideals; and whether or not they intend to do so is rendered irrelevant when PETA and/or the Animal Liberation Front and their ilk destroy property, both physical and intellectual. Make no mistake, veganism is extreme, and the vast majority of its iterations are not within reason, precisely because they both simultaneously demand agency to carry out actively and passively deny agency to make this activation possible.
Yes, but where do we apply those specifics? We have selections of vegans, various slections which differ on all fronts. ...

btw? where the fk have you been?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

I think I see your point. If I choose to talk about having sex with a 14 year old then I should be able to do that without question of offending anyone, yes?

RedneckDB

Awards

couldn't agree more, people seem to accept mediocrity on all levels these days, the majority of society has no ambition and is happy living the same day, time and again and accepts this as normal.
It's sickening to be honest, how the hell will the human race evolve if it gets weaker/lazier/fatter etc over time instead of pushes the limits of what is expected of us?

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
And there seems to be no ambition anymore(as stated), no one has a goal. I live in Baltimore and all anyone seems to care about here is drinking, smoking and the Ravens and that is the whole world to them.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Truthfully I don't think the international bankers want us all bulked up.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I think I see your point. If I choose to talk about having sex with a 14 year old then I should be able to do that without question of offending anyone, yes?
Little extreme..... Well yes you have a right to talk about it. but dont think you will last long on the forum. some people will get offended about this. as would i. Religion or talk about having sex with a 14 year old..... hmmmm i wonder which one is offensive.....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Having religious faith isn't illegal, having sex with a 14 year old is in most states regardless of your age difference. A better choice would have been "Sending all the wetbacks back to mexico" or debating the virtues of this Johnny Cash song http://notacult.com/Geandily/Jonny Cash - ship those niggers back.mp3 .

You can probably find an audience you could offend with almost anything you say if you look hard enough. Some people are offended by hearing "everything is better with bacon". In America however, you have the right to offend people :)

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Having religious faith isn't illegal, having sex with a 14 year old is in most states regardless of your age difference. A better choice would have been "Sending all the wetbacks back to mexico" or debating the virtues of this Johnny Cash song http://notacult.com/Geandily/Jonny Cash - ship those niggers back.mp3 .

You can probably find an audience you could offend with almost anything you say if you look hard enough. Some people are offended by hearing "everything is better with bacon". In America however, you have the right to offend people :)
Well yeah if we want to make it easyyyyyyy

I'm just having fun with the topic. I think the whole argument is old news.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This thread has become utterly stupid.. If you don't agree with someones beliefs or opinions the STFU, who gives a ****.... Your complaining behind the computer, sounds like a wuss to me...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, but where do we apply those specifics? We have selections of vegans, various slections which differ on all fronts. ...

btw? where the fk have you been?
What specifics, and in what applications? If a Vegan is a so-called "true Vegan," they believe in the decimation of all meat-industry, meat products, right to dietary choice, etc. It is unethical, through-and-through - and that is Veganism, literally. Now, there are people, on the other hand, who choose simply to abstain from consuming meat who also happen to call themselves "Vegans."

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Just shows you have no ability to think beyond a caveman. A guy irritated you? Did he threaten your life, your families life? Is so then acceptable, other than that, I see no point in your violence. Your methiod, where I grew up, would have resulted in a bullet in your chest.
For thousands of years issues could be solved physically. Why change that now?

A good fight is a good fight, and the winner is obvious in the end. Nothing wrong with physical confrontation.

hell nothing wrong with war, its our natural way of pruning numbers. My trip to the creation museum was quite eye opening.

They had a big chart where scientists showed the population of humans over the last 2000 years...

In the last 100 years alone, in fact in the last 50 the maps all over the world exploded in bright white.

Whether you like it or not, violence will become day to day life in the future. Less and less jobs, more and more medical issues, more diseased foods produced in mass by corporations, warring nations, greed driving the world evermore on into self destruction.

Until pussies shut the hell up and pick up a rifle, you dont deserve freedom.

How much farther will a man allowed his arms to be tied behind his back, where a man may mock him and for laws to protect those who dont deserve protection will bind him. How much longer will the wicked be able to laugh as good men are bound and forced to suffer.

A ****head who throws a cup of soda over the counter at some poor fry kid at McDonalds...needs his arse whooped. Simple math.

Without physical realities, respect is vanishing.

Even the church's are realizing the lack of male leadership, respect, and honor in our nation.

And honestly every one deserves a fist in their mouth probably at least once in life, its the best way to learn.

So if you would like our nation to continue to give rich fat bastards more money, criminals more rights, and idiots more power, you go right on ahead trying to be the "bigger man" in a self centered society where that serves no one but you.

Or you can man up.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
What specifics, and in what applications? If a Vegan is a so-called "true Vegan," they believe in the decimation of all meat-industry, meat products, right to dietary choice, etc. It is unethical, through-and-through - and that is Veganism, literally. Now, there are people, on the other hand, who choose simply to abstain from consuming meat who also happen to call themselves "Vegans."
No, not that. When I was responding to the post, I was reading vegetarian even though he typed Vegan. So, my statement was what was wrong with a vegetarian diet, though it reads vegan in my post. That was not the initial intentions of my post.

I don't have an edit when using a treo. When i quoted you, i responded the same on my phone then realizing that I was talking about the complete vegetarian diet and specifics such as Pescatarian, vegetarian, flexitarian, microbiotic, etc. Some eat bits from each category of foods, some don't. You know this already though. Never the less, by the time I realized we were talking about two different matters, I hit post already and didn't have an edit option...

Makes sense?

Still, where the fk have you been? You have not been here on the boards as of late.

Im still not seeing it as unethical though.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
For thousands of years issues could be solved physically. Why change that now?

A good fight is a good fight, and the winner is obvious in the end. Nothing wrong with physical confrontation.

hell nothing wrong with war, its our natural way of pruning numbers. My trip to the creation museum was quite eye opening.

They had a big chart where scientists showed the population of humans over the last 2000 years...

In the last 100 years alone, in fact in the last 50 the maps all over the world exploded in bright white.

Whether you like it or not, violence will become day to day life in the future. Less and less jobs, more and more medical issues, more diseased foods produced in mass by corporations, warring nations, greed driving the world evermore on into self destruction.

Until pussies shut the hell up and pick up a rifle, you dont deserve freedom.

How much farther will a man allowed his arms to be tied behind his back, where a man may mock him and for laws to protect those who dont deserve protection will bind him. How much longer will the wicked be able to laugh as good men are bound and forced to suffer.

A ****head who throws a cup of soda over the counter at some poor fry kid at McDonalds...needs his arse whooped. Simple math.

Without physical realities, respect is vanishing.

Even the church's are realizing the lack of male leadership, respect, and honor in our nation.

And honestly every one deserves a fist in their mouth probably at least once in life, its the best way to learn.

So if you would like our nation to continue to give rich fat bastards more money, criminals more rights, and idiots more power, you go right on ahead trying to be the "bigger man" in a self centered society where that serves no one but you.

Or you can man up.
I don't disagree that someone who tosses a pop over the counter at the 15 year old fry guy, does need his "ass whooped" however, it does not mean we must resort to these types of actions. Depending on the offense, I'll give anyone ONE pass, unless I feel threatened immediately then I have to defend myself. Just like the statement I made a few weeks ago, If I am walking down the street and see someone just charging at me with hands raised and knife in hand yelling "i am going to cut your throat" then I am going to be forced to stop him dead in his tracks, be it fist or weapon of which I have possession of both.

I just do not like the preaching of to be a man you must show that you can beat some other guy's ass. It just isn't that black and white.

My whole point to the person I quoted goes back to what you and I were posting in the other thread. You walk down the street and keep your head on a swivel which is fine but you cannot just swing on some tard for being an *******, that tard might be carrying a bullet with no one's name on it. It could easily be yours. If I have no one but myself to think about then ok, fine, but when you add wife and kids, then the thought must be taken somewhat further.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, not that. When I was responding to the post, I was reading vegetarian even though he typed Vegan. So, my statement was what was wrong with a vegetarian diet, though it reads vegan in my post. That was not the initial intentions of my post.

I don't have an edit when using a treo. When i quoted you, i responded the same on my phone then realizing that I was talking about the complete vegetarian diet and specifics such as Pescatarian, vegetarian, flexitarian, microbiotic, etc. Some eat bits from each category of foods, some don't. You know this already though. Never the less, by the time I realized we were talking about two different matters, I hit post already and didn't have an edit option...

Makes sense?

Still, where the fk have you been? You have not been here on the boards as of late.
My work with USPlabs takes me off the boards, generally, as I have been fervently trying to get USPlabs approved in Canada.

Im still not seeing it as unethical though.
It is, through and through. In order for Veganism to succeed, it requires the active-involuntary suppression of rights: that is, it requires Vegans to suppress non-Vegans' right to labor, right to choice (in respect to food products), and most importantly, the right to voluntary exchange. It is quite difficult to find an existent ethical framework which does not include these fundamental precepts in some iteration; and as a result, their active-involuntary denial constitutes unethical action.

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
Biblically speaking ahem...They didn't put up with crap. The Apostle Paul was a murderer, and felt what he was doing was right. Peter was obviously a skilled swordsman- he cut off a soldiers ear. Jesus got mad and took the time to make a whip to clense the temple. Disobedient children were stoned to death. People were impailed. Sampson took care of business, and God, well, read it. Ultimately God's the judge. These examples found favor in God's eyes.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Biblically speaking ahem...They didn't put up with crap. The Apostle Paul was a murderer, and felt what he was doing was right. Peter was obviously a skilled swordsman- he cut off a soldiers ear. Jesus got mad and took the time to make a whip to clense the temple. Disobedient children were stoned to death. People were impailed. Sampson took care of business, and God, well, read it. Ultimately God's the judge. These examples found favor in God's eyes.
I still think cheating wives need to be stoned(unless the husband can bare it and forgives her). Or at least sent to jail for 5 years. Same applies to cheating husbands as well, no sexism here.

The book states "Spare not a child the rod" which means, they need to be punished for things. Not sadistically, but when I screwed up as a kid(like when I stole from a store once) I did not sit down for a few days, man a belt hurts like hell. But it is a far better teacher than anything I seen in public schools.

Old testament, during the Ban, God ordered his people to wipe out the tribes. Killing the men, the women, the children, killing the livestock, etc.

Today, everyone is... panzified...

So afraid of death, so afraid to die, clutching to doctors, idolizing money and the shortcuts and easy ways to get it. Unable to stand for themselves, allowing all kinds of destructive political ideals to have spun into motion, and everything else.

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither"-???? (I forget, was it Jefferson?)

Its all about feeling safe nowadays. Men dont go through trials, or coming of age events...you just grow up...start working, deal with crap all the time.

Man it would be nice to see men taking a stand.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still think cheating wives need to be stoned(unless the husband can bare it and forgives her). Or at least sent to jail for 5 years. Same applies to cheating husbands as well, no sexism here.

The book states "Spare not a child the rod" which means, they need to be punished for things. Not sadistically, but when I screwed up as a kid(like when I stole from a store once) I did not sit down for a few days, man a belt hurts like hell. But it is a far better teacher than anything I seen in public schools.

Old testament, during the Ban, God ordered his people to wipe out the tribes. Killing the men, the women, the children, killing the livestock, etc.

Today, everyone is... panzified...

So afraid of death, so afraid to die, clutching to doctors, idolizing money and the shortcuts and easy ways to get it. Unable to stand for themselves, allowing all kinds of destructive political ideals to have spun into motion, and everything else.

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither"-???? (I forget, was it Jefferson?)

Its all about feeling safe nowadays. Men dont go through trials, or coming of age events...you just grow up...start working, deal with crap all the time.

Man it would be nice to see men taking a stand.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I never watch or read anything mullet posts(as per a mass of idiocy from him my last year) so I will assume it was pointless and dumb.

Then again same two, who I always headlock with(not sure on the third) so guess it means nothing???

(Note: would send you guys needles if you would really do it, would be interesting.)