CRY! Stitches Inside

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I has a sick. Very bad actually.

Been on Z-Pack, Claritin and Mucinex for 24 hours. Cant breathe, hacking, no sleep, no strength, work is a mothertrucker and no gym.

To top it all off, I was working on a Powerstroke today and slashed my eyebrow on the hood. 6 lovely stitches and a bad headache to add to my misery.

I gots medicine head on roids. This crap has got to end!

I has sand in my pune. Thanks for listening.

lulz.

Attachments

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I has a sick. Very bad actually.

Been on Z-Pack, Claritin and Mucinex for 24 hours. Cant breathe, hacking, no sleep, no strength, work is a mothertrucker and no gym.

To top it all off, I was working on a Powerstroke today and slashed my eyebrow on the hood. 6 lovely stitches and a bad headache to add to my misery.

I gots medicine head on roids. This crap has got to end!

I has sand in my pune. Thanks for listening.

lulz.
Damn bro we need to keep you safe. Find a safe spot with a bed and you meds and stay there till you get better before you kill yourself.:(

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
damn. that SARS is a killer. be safe man.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Jeeze man. You need to just lay in bed, relax, eat alot of good meals and ignore the world until you are recovered.

I hope that recovery is quick as well.

meathed

meathed

Awards
Damn broham! Agreed, just hide from the world in a vicodin, anti-histimine and antibiotic induced haze. I'll send some Chi your way homey.

Sand in pune is allowed, lol.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro we need to keep you safe. Find a safe spot with a bed and you meds and stay there till you get better before you kill yourself.:(
Im off work until tuesday. Time to relax. Eye is turning purple. Nice.
Feeling a little better today.

damn. that SARS is a killer. be safe man.
Thank you!

Jeeze man. You need to just lay in bed, relax, eat alot of good meals and ignore the world until you are recovered.

I hope that recovery is quick as well.
Thank you! Going to try.

Damn broham! Agreed, just hide from the world in a vicodin, anti-histimine and antibiotic induced haze. I'll send some Chi your way homey.

Sand in pune is allowed, lol.
Thank you! I need that Chi.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Cry update.

I got a shiner from it. LOL.

I was ugly enough, now this. lulz.

I think my SARS is gettin better. Day 4 of Zithromax.

Attachments

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cry update.

I got a shiner from it. LOL.

I was ugly enough, now this. lulz.

I think my SARS is gettin better. Day 4 of Zithromax.
What does not kill you will only make you stronger. I know what yor thinking(something like FU pembroke I want to strangle your ass)LOL!!!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
What does not kill you will only make you stronger. I know what yor thinking(something like FU pembroke I want to strangle your ass)LOL!!!
Not at all.

I am taking off from the gym this week, going to continue with the claritin-D, as it seems to be breaking up the sinus problems. Today was the last day of Zithromax. I dumped the Mucinex as it seemed to really dehydrate me, no matter how much water I drank.

I am feeling ALOT better. Man, friday(the day of the accident) I felt like I was the walking dead. Pretty sure, I would have gotten severely sick if I had not went to the doctor. I tried to fight it naturally last time, but never fully beat it. And it came back with vengenance.

Getting alot of needed rest this week. Alot of veggies, vitamins and water.

Time to take as dose of CS support.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not at all.

I am taking off from the gym this week, going to continue with the claritin-D, as it seems to be breaking up the sinus problems. Today was the last day of Zithromax. I dumped the Mucinex as it seemed to really dehydrate me, no matter how much water I drank.

I am feeling ALOT better. Man, friday(the day of the accident) I felt like I was the walking dead. Pretty sure, I would have gotten severely sick if I had not went to the doctor. I tried to fight it naturally last time, but never fully beat it. And it came back with vengenance.

Getting alot of needed rest this week. Alot of veggies, vitamins and water.

Time to take as dose of CS support.
Yes please take the time to fully recover this time bro.:)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Yes please take the time to fully recover this time bro.:)
You can count on it. Thanks Pembroke!

Doc said I may have to do two rounds of Z-pack, crossing fingers I get it licked the first time.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can count on it. Thanks Pembroke!

Doc said I may have to do two rounds of Z-pack, crossing fingers I get it licked the first time.
I hope so also but if he says you need a 2nd as much as it may suk rest bro.