What's your favorite Clint Eastwood movie?
- 02-24-2010, 03:44 AM
- 02-24-2010, 07:47 AM
02-24-2010, 07:50 AM
I recently saw the "Man with no name" trilogy and "High Plains Drifter" and thought they ruled. I never liked westerns before, but they started an interest in me for spaghetti westerns.
02-24-2010, 07:51 AM
02-24-2010, 10:40 AM
the trouble with Clint Eastwood and its just my opinion, the roles he takes on dont really stretch him as an actor.His physical roles may be demanding -stunts etc , but ive never seen him stretched emotionally.Even in Million dollar baby for about 3/4 of the film , he seemed to speak in a monotone voice and didnt really get annoyed when the girl continued to press him to be her trainer.
the mood of the film changed about 3/4 of the way through after the accident but even then i felt that he could have given more emotionally.IT was the winner of 4 acadamy awards but there have been instances in the past where the opinions of Hollywood and the press are different to those of the general public.
im not saying i didnt like the film , i did -it showed a different side to Eastwood but imo an emotional side which needs developing further
Similar Forum Threads
- By BigVrunga in forum General ChatReplies: 28Last Post: 09-03-2014, 12:09 PM
- By manny1010 in forum General ChatReplies: 120Last Post: 04-04-2009, 05:46 AM
- By Big Matt in forum General ChatReplies: 106Last Post: 02-19-2007, 03:33 PM
- By bigdave2875 in forum General ChatReplies: 75Last Post: 05-09-2006, 07:44 PM
- By jinkillkill in forum General ChatReplies: 51Last Post: 03-20-2006, 04:39 PM