Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
All I heard was, "if it doesn't move you, you're on SD". :dunno:

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
this guy really believes that in the future there will be enlightened rulers always doing whats right? That will never ****ing happen.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
this guy really believes that in the future there will be enlightened rulers always doing whats right? That will never ****ing happen.
Actually yes it will, but just one "ascended" ruler though :D

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
Actually yes it will, but just one "ascended" ruler though :D
well, besides that one.. it just cant happen, too many people involved in things like that for all of them to continually do what is right pertaining to the situation.. whether it be for money, fame, more power, or what ever..

Dr. Lats

Awards
I think it slowly starts to happen, as individuals take charge of their own life and buy products and services from people they know and trust.

Unfortunately, public water is pretty much a monopoly.

SamuraiSid

Awards
Capitalism will come to an end. With smoke, blood, and tears.
Maybe someday 'our' capitalism will turn into some sort of totalitarian-capitalism bastard.

But to be honest, us North Americans have to much of a good thing. Fancy cars, big homes and a flat screen TV in every room. Are we really willing to jeopordize that for personal health and wellbeing of the planet. im sure the average person will answer yes, hoping that will allow them to abstain from action.

SamuraiSid

Awards
Interesting, I didnt know that about fluoride...
Adding flouride to water uneccesarily is messed up... but if they do that to make a buck, then think about what everyone else does too, and how much of this toxic **** you uneccesarily come into contact with on a day-to-day basis just because its profitable.

Dr. Lats

Awards
Capitalism: An economic system in which investment in and ownership of the means of production, distribution, and exchange of wealth ismade and maintained chiefly by private individuals or corporations, esp. as contrasted to cooperatively or state-owned meansof wealth."

Free Enterprise: An economic and political doctrine holding that a capitalist economy can regulate itself in a freely competitive market through the relationship of supply and demand with a minimum of governmental intervention and regulation.

I think its time for some 'regulation' in this area. I'm not talking more 'governmental control' that limits our freedoms, but regulations that prevent hard charging business folk who could give a rat's ass about your health, from destroying the planet and our health.

I highly recommend this video, this guy is a little 'extreme,' but why shouldn't he be?
YouTube- Question Your Reality (Alex Jones)

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Have you seen the teeth of people that come from countries where there is no fluoride in the water?

Dr. Lats

Awards
Have you seen the teeth of people that come from countries where there is no fluoride in the water?
Bionic,

Like:

The Netherlands
France
Belgium
Finland
Sweden
Norway
Denmark
Japan
Italy
Scotland

??

Some great smiles come from those countries, especially Sweden..

Do you research, I don't think this is an issue that should be swept under the rug.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Yes, because since the 70's they've been using toothpaste with fluoride in it. Anyways, I don't care.

Dr. Lats

Awards
I don't know what is crazier:

Putting flouride in the public water supply OR

Not giving a damn that someone is putting flouride in the public water supply.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
You decide...

YouTube- Was Hitler Right?

Obviously, someone in our country said, "Yes," to one aspect of Hitler's strategy.
I can see it on your face, and hear it in your voice. That chill that goes down your back when you realize it's true, and the deep confusion that grips your soul to think that evil truly rules this planet, quite literally. Then it turns into anger, but don't let it bring you down! Be smart, just as you are brave to face it. It's really become painfully obvious that money is ALWAYS the bottom line, and time is running out for whatever is happening. That's ok, just do your best to the very end, that's all any good man can do now. Live with honor, die with honor. No more compromise.

If you have a portable Doulton set-up, these post filters are cheap and effective...

http://www.h2ofilters.com/flpofiforgrf.html

If not, this is an in-line system that covers both bases, pathogens like Cryptosporidium and Fluoride/Metals...

http://www.h2ofilters.com/doultwinhipu.html

I have only seen 1 study that correlates Fluoride to stronger teeth, and that was in 5-6 year old children. It has no apparent benefit for enamel with any other age population that I have studied, but significant detrimental potential in numerous areas of human health. I used to work with Hydrofluoric acid when I was a lab analyst. When we had certain metal assays, silica digestions were performed using Platinum or Teflon crucibles, because the stuff eats right though glassware, even the good stuff like Pyrex. Did you know Fluorine is the most electronegative element known to man? It's worth the money to filter IMO.

God Bless and don't ever give up doing what's right! God covers His kids. ;)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can see it on your face, and hear it in your voice. That chill that goes down your back when you realize it's true, and the deep confusion that grips your soul to think that evil truly rules this planet, quite literally. Then it turns into anger, but don't let it bring you down! Be smart, just as you are brave to face it. It's really become painfully obvious that money is ALWAYS the bottom line, and time is running out for whatever is happening. That's ok, just do your best to the very end, that's all any good man can do now. Live with honor, die with honor. No more compromise.

If you have a portable Doulton set-up, these post filters are cheap and effective...

http://www.h2ofilters.com/flpofiforgrf.html

If not, this is an in-line system that covers both bases, pathogens like Cryptosporidium and Fluoride/Metals...

http://www.h2ofilters.com/doultwinhipu.html

I have only seen 1 study that correlates Fluoride to stronger teeth, and that was in 5-6 year old children. It has no apparent benefit for enamel with any other age population that I have studied, but significant detrimental potential in numerous areas of human health. I used to work with Hydrofluoric acid when I was a lab analyst. When we had certain metal assays, silica digestions were performed using Platinum or Teflon crucibles, because the stuff eats right though glassware, even the good stuff like Pyrex. Did you know Fluorine is the most electronegative element known to man? It's worth the money to filter IMO.

God Bless and don't ever give up doing what's right! God covers His kids. ;)
:banana: Dr.D to the rescue! :banana: