What do you do in your free time?

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
When your not browsing this forum, lifting, working, studying what do you all do to pass the time have a little fun? The reason i ask is ive had a lot of free time lately between classes and its all good and fun going to the gym and whatnot but once thats all over im like dang im bored as hell, play some XBOX 360 for a little then get more bored. My question to you is what do you do to pass the time i feel like theres more productive things to do then sit on my az but cant think of any now.:damnit1:

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chill with my girl, go out with friends, I am not really a big TV person but occasionally movies, I got pretty big into affiliate marketing, but my new job left me no time for that. If all else fails im probably sleeping...

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I chill with my freinds most of the time but most of them have jobs and i currently do not so it leaves me with a lot of free time.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I read(Bible, or Warhammer 40K series books). Or play the 360, and working on getting motivated enough to write constantly every day(I am a writer, but often afraid to write or lazy).

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Go fishing, play basketball, listen to music, read, smoke some herbal from time to time, go out to bars. I've found that I enjoy going out during the week much more than the weekends. Of course, my work schedule permits, but it's not always packed everywhere, there are still women out, and it cuts the *sshole factor down exponentially.

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
To socialize, I'm usually out at a bar or club if it's at night, and if it's Wednesday through Saturday. If it's a lazy afternoon or day, I'm probably watching some tv show that I recorded during the week that I didn't watch live. When it gets warm again I plan to hit the beach a lot more than I used to in previous years. Paintball is fun as hell too, I play that from time to time.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
listen to music, go to alien techno shows in Philly, roadtrip to summer music festivals, burn herbal, go to parties, read philosophical essays/buddhist materials, watch jiujitsu/mma videos, conversate with different people, meet new people

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
chill with the woman, cook, do laundry and run errands visit my daughter. i work like 60 hours a week and go to school so there really "free time"

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
work 55 hours a week
fishing
watching hockey
get bitch at by the wife for watching too much hockey(thank you center ice ticket)

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Me I like sleepin' specially in my Molly's chamber. But here I am in prison, here I am with a ball and chain yeah

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
sew, and or knit. sometimes take bubble baths and paint my nails...you know, the usual.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Raise my kids...nothing better!!

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
Working on the car, Go online forums, Hang with future wife, watch movies

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yard work
Throw on the iPod and take the dog for a long walk
Random jobs around the house with the radio blasting
Visit my family (really started doing this A LOT around 24 or 25)
Driving range/9-18 holes of golf

pool_shark

pool_shark

Awards
I shoot pool twice a week, hang out with my girlfriend, visit my mom, watch a little TV, playstation 3 games, read magazines (wired, laptop mag).

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Play with my Royd tha Noyd voodoo doll. I also collect random stray cats from the neighborhood, and make wax kitty statues that I sell at the flee market.

sw bill

Awards
Play with my Royd tha Noyd voodoo doll. I also collect random stray cats from the neighborhood, and make wax kitty statues that I sell at the flee market.
Hahahahahaha. Only you TD

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I just moved up here so I don't really know anyone.

I don't have a lot of time outside of work and the gym during the week so it's pretty much the internet and TV. Weekend has been stuff in DC - museums and stuff - movies, internet, tv. Kinda it.

I am going to play flag football this spring so I need to start running. I hate cardio and don't ever do it. So that and playing will take up a fair amount of time.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Me I like sleepin' specially in my Molly's chamber. But here I am in prison, here I am with a ball and chain yeah
I love that video, they're all just crashin some college party like it's nobodys business. Great song too.

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
I do something that I haven't done it before but not the impossible things that we can't do. Try thinking of what would make you learn more or enhance the things that you think you need to improve. :)

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
I like to ride motorcycles. I have 3. One is a Harley so...alot of free time is spent working on it.