How can a person?

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I was just raised to be a certain way, but how can someone make plans say they are looking forward to it the entire week. Then proceed to flake out 45mins before they are supposed to meet, and then have the balls to use the excuse "family emergency" when in fact they went to a concert and actually posted the pictures with comments on their facebook wall. I swear I think 8/10 people wouldn't know the meaning of the word integrity if they were reading a dictionary. Just venting

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
it is frustrating, all you can do is make sure you aren't that way.

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
All my friends know I'll sock them in the mouth for crap like that. Early is on time. On time is late. I hold the people around me to high standards. I give respect and demand it back. Someone like that isn't a true friend anyway. Don't waiste your feelings on that person. Kickem' to the curb

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
This isn't a friend, was actually supposed to be a first date.

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
A lot of girls flake, especially if you haven't known them for long. It's something I've come to expect and it's something I don't take personally.

However, in this case for them to make up a lie about a family emergency... that's pretty bad. I'll respect someone telling me the truth, that they're going to a concert, or even that they have another date (really, it's not that big a deal), over outright lying like that.

Hopefully you didn't go out of your way to make really intricate plans. I learned to never do that unless the plans are made in such a way that if whoever I invite doesn't show up, I can have fun on my own.

If I were you I doubt I'd even confront her about any of this. Sounds like she's not worth the trouble, put your energy towards something or someone else.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
soemtimes they try to test you and see if you get upset. if you get upset that shows them that you had no other options. act as if you can give two $hits because THEY should be competing for your time

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
soemtimes they try to test you and see if you get upset. if you get upset that shows them that you had no other options. act as if you can give two $hits because THEY should be competing for your time
I definitely agree with this.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Move on, you deserve better......

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
yeah man. move on, ive been in your shoes once, i didnt move on. biggest mistake of my life. run for the hills my friend

thumpjr

thumpjr

Awards
1. She's immature - She used something as potentially serious as a family emergency to get out of it. And your not a professor.

2. She is a liar - Self explanatory

3. She is disrespectful - Showed no respect for your time or your feelings

4. She is an idiot - Posting pictures on FaceBook when you lied about something is one of the dumbest things a person can do.

So what you do now is look at your standard set of characteristics that you like in a woman. If you happen to like the immature, lying, disrespectful, idiot types then she's the one for you. If not? NEXT!!!!!!!! :run:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Honer

Integrity

Justice

Faith

Honesty

Friendship

Responsibility

Duty

Respect

Love

These are some of the main virtues that a real man or woman.

Her loss, let her go, leave her be.

She is the same kinda girl who would answer when you call and say she is at the spa when really she is getting drilled by the garbage man. Walk away while your heart is still whole.

Also, punch her in the baby maker. (joke lol)

thumpjr

thumpjr

Awards
She is the same kinda girl who would answer when you call and say she is at the spa when really she is getting drilled by the garbage man.
God that would be debilitating to find out your wife was porking the garbage man. However Kudos to the garbage man lol.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
lmao lmao

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
my advice stick with her...... then screw her over just to teach her a lesson. tell her ur takin her out to dinner real nice place then when she is ready flake on her and go to club, take some pics and FB that ****

hadijd

hadijd

Awards
I must say, you messed up from the beginning. Since it was the first date, this was planned a week prior. Then right before that day I would have told her about raincheck or set it up for another time. Make her seem like she is not your priority. A girl likes a guy that is in control. A big thing with girls is never say "YES", They get that all their lives and it shows no challenge when you say yes all the time. Girls want what they can't have, so I never give a girl a direct answer only if its a "No"! You should have also established flaking out like when you set up the date, go ahead and put her on the spot saying, look if you think you might even have a change in plans, then tell me now and we can forget it because my time is important.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chicks like that usually feed off of attention. The just like to know they're wanted. I've recently delt with one like that. She blew me off the other week and said she wants to get together this weekend. I said okay, but I'm not going to contact her. She was gorgeous, too, but when they act like that, the best looking chick can turn into an ugly POS. Women can be so pathetic.

It's funn, too, because I got this wenche's number when I looked like complete garbage. I must have been spitting some serious game, because if she saw me like I normally dress/look, she wouldn't be ditching me like that. lol - Not that I think I'm extremely attractive, but I certainly look a lot better than I did when I got the digits.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my advice stick with her...... then screw her over just to teach her a lesson. tell her ur takin her out to dinner real nice place then when she is ready flake on her and go to club, take some pics and FB that ****
Even better take her out to an expensive place. Run up a really high bill. Then say your going to the bathroom and ditch her. lol leave her to pay the tab. Then go to the club get some hotties and post pics of them on your fb and say what a great time it was. ha

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even better take her out to an expensive place. Run up a really high bill. Then say your going to the bathroom and ditch her. lol leave her to pay the tab. Then go to the club get some hotties and post pics of them on your fb and say what a great time it was. ha
Legendary.

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
To me, all the efforts like the ones suggested above to "get back at" someone who wrongs you are a waste of time. Instead of all the energy you waste on schemes like that, you could have put into another hotter girl. Would you waste your time getting back at a bum off the street who you loaned 5 bucks to to get some food, but you see them buying crack?

NO. You learn not to F with them anymore.

Why lower yourself to such petty BS? This chick sounds like she's got bum behavior. I'd be on to the next one...

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
yeah I'm really not into the whole getting revenge thing, what threw me through a loop with this girl is that I can typically get a good read on a person. Ive gone out with girls in the past that this type of behavior wouldn't have surprised me if they did it, but I thought this particular girl was nice and sweet so this has left me a bit jaded.

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
Don't let it jade you, just use it as a lesson to be more cautious. Now you know* that what you perceive as the nicest, sweetest girl is capable of flaking out. I think first dates should be something that's pretty low-key. I know it's not always possible but it's good to have a backup activity like meeting up with friends, catching a movie, hitting the gym, or going out on the town solo if things fall through too.

*..and knowing is half the battle

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad you didn't waiste alot of time on that loser before finding out she's not good enough. Thats the kind of girl you marry and catch cheating on you. If you were into revenge i would say to take her out to dinner with a bunch of friends, then leave her there and DO her mom (fat or otherwise)

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
ha she finally apologized by text message and says see just wants to put it behind and to forget about it. I guess Ill be the better person and take the high route

GTA61

GTA61

Awards
Nothing can be said that hasn't been said before

That said, think - shallow cheap liar, better knowing now than later

Good people are hard to find

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
man i met girls like that, they **** up and say sorry then they think all is ok... its not. if she dosent make it up then she dosent mean.