Got Signature links?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry but this has started to bug me . . .

People with signature links that are NOT active hyperlinks. It is so simple to hit the "insert link" button
in the tool bar.

Sorry, just the simple things that irk me daily, that and people who do NOT use their turn signals while I wait for them so I can make my turn, I expect them to be going straight so I wait . . . then they slow down and turn. I could've turned a long time ago!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Sorry but this has started to bug me . . .

People with signature links that are NOT active hyperlinks. It is so simple to hit the "insert link" button
in the tool bar.

Sorry, just the simple things that irk me daily, that and people who do NOT use their turn signals while I wait for them so I can make my turn, I expect them to be going straight so I wait . . . then they slow down and turn. I could've turned a long time ago!
I was under the impression that you can't have links in your sig unless you had a gold account....

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was under the impression that you can't have links in your sig unless you had a gold account....
That may be true, so then I apologize to the cheap basterds who are not gold members.

~ I yuv goooold! The look of it! The shmell of it! The tashte of it! The texture!~

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Still doesn't make it right for those who do not use their turn signals.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
That may be true, so then I apologize to the cheap basterds who are not gold members.

~ I yuv goooold! The look of it! The shmell of it! The tashte of it! The texture!~
It is true.