ph+xplode+cellmass+protein+ P90X

phonzu2

Awards
Alright I may or may not be taking the ph Trenadrol that I ordered a long time ago. I am taking NOXplode before workouts and Cellmass after, and sometimes at night. Protein shakes are mixed in whenever I can get them in, with breakfast, mized with cellmass after workouts, afternoon snack, before bed. Also making sure that I go over my body weight in grams everyday. The work out program I am using is the P90X, which has a lot of cardio too. I realize this will not bulk me up HUGE but that is not exactly what I want. I play golf so I need to stay thin, fit, and flexible. My goal is to cut the fat down and add lean muscle, not to get "swole". I will start lifting after I get through most of the P90X and once the fat is off. I started out by taking milk thistle and hawthorne berry for 3 weeks. I weighed in at 139, I am 5′9 so I am very skinny, the goal is to get between 150-155. After week 1 I have been sore every single day and managed to drop 2 pounds (goodbye fat). Breakfast might have been Trenadrol…a protein shake (1 scoop, 1/2 cup soy milk, 1/2 diet v8 splash, 1 banana) and 1 piece turkey bacon OR 4 egg whites, 2 pieces of turkey bacon, water. I keep it light in the morning because 1 - 1.5 hours later I take xplode on an empty stomach. Then comes the workout which kicks my ass, follwed by my recovery drink, either straight protein or protein and cellmass. More lean proteins and steamed veggies for lunch with water and a light meal in the afternoon and maybe Trenadrol. Dinner is more lean meats and steamed veggies and either a protein drink at night or cellmass, or mix both. Sometimes I get a 1.5 mile run in between dinner and my latenight shake.
I dont even kow if taking all these things are safe, but I have read worse on other blogs so I am going for it. Forgot to mention that I have not taken the cellmass yet, tonight will be the first night, before this I have been using only the protein for recovery drinks and at night. I weighed in tonight at 141 after dinnner. My hunger has been out of control the past 2 days, but kept clean foods coming in. I also can feel hardness getting better, not sure if that is from what may or may not be Trenadrol or just from the workouts, I was pretty soft to begin with.
Only side effect I have noticed was being sleepy on day 1, a headache on day 3, and a bad attitude on day 10,11, and 12(today). Everyone has their inspirational quotes and thoughts so here is mine… I spent 7 years drinking, smoking, and killing myself slowly… It’s time to spend 3 months doing the opposite. Any and all thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated. I will try to update this daily with diet and workout information. Thanks and sorry this opening paragraph is all over the place.

will try to update this often, or is this the wrong spot and I should delete?

phonzu2

Awards
today is not good so far, breakfast was oatmeal and ph, felt hungry about an hour later and took one scoop on xplode. 30 mins later did not feel the normal buzz so decided to take 1 more scoop, not good. Felt bloated and nauseous, really had to force myself to do todays workout which was yoga x. Protein shake after with soy milk a banana and fruit juice. Open faced turkey sandwich 30 mins later. This is frustrating that I have to clear my schedule from 9am-2pm to allow enough time for supplements and a 1 hour workout. Steak is the afternoon meal and looks like turkey burger patty and steam veggies for dinner, then a run and cell mass before bed. I could not take the cell mass after the workout because I didnt think I would have enough time to let it settle before eating in time for work. Really bothered it takes 5 hours for a proper 1 hour work out. AHHH!!!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
ok first off... you don't need any ph you need a good diet. You are 5'9 and only 140lbs. Stop the ph and start a mild pct. read more from this site learn about proper nutrition, find yourself a proper training program and gain more naturally before you even consider taking another ph.

phonzu2

Awards
thank you for the info. Question, would it be safe to take xplode first thing in the morning and then work out? I really do not want to skip breakfast but this would save me almost 2 hours. I do have a diet plan that I will breakdown later today for pointers. TIA.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
thank you for the info. Question, would it be safe to take xplode first thing in the morning and then work out? I really do not want to skip breakfast but this would save me almost 2 hours. I do have a diet plan that I will breakdown later today for pointers. TIA.
yeah its personal preference. how old are you?

phonzu2

Awards
so it would be ok to take the xplode first thing in the morning ? I think it makes sense because my stomach woukd be most empty at that time, just not sure if it's smart to do with no food intake yet.

phonzu2

Awards
despite my crappy morning the rest of the day went well, felt good the whole day with no anger or bad mood like the past 3 days and got to run 2 miles in the evening. Sushi for dinner for some reason and cellmass/protein shake before bed. Looking forward to taking xplode first thing in the AM and tomorrow's workout which is legs and back.

phonzu2

Awards
wow taking xplode and working out first thing was gooood. Pumped and focused the whole way through and I can get lunch @ 12 with another small meal @ 2. Although I did feel weak after the workout, maybe because I have not had any solid food today. Cellmass and protein after workout should give me some energy. As for my diet plan....

5 servings of proteins a day, 100-200 calories each.
1 serving of Carbs, about 200 calories.
2 servings of Dairy, 100-200 calories each.
1 serving of fruit, 100-150 calories and not after 5pm.
3 servings veggies, 50-100 calories each, mostly steamed.
Water is ounces for lbs of body weight, about 150oz.

About 1500 calories split in to 5 meals/snacks/shakes and I struggling to get it all in so far but I will get used to it.

After 3 weeks I will kick up the protein intake to 7 servings but have not broken down what I will do with the rest yet, but will be around 2000 calories.

what do you guys think?

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
dude... where are your meats for protein sources!? chicken, turkey, fish, lean beefs!?! i certainly hope youre not relying solely on shakes as your only source of protein.... :nono:

phonzu2

Awards
dude... where are your meats for protein sources!? chicken, turkey, fish, lean beefs!?! i certainly hope youre not relying solely on shakes as your only source of protein.... :nono:
no no, sorry I did not specify...

proteins are mainly turkey breast, chicken breast, ground turkey, ground beef (95/5), fresh fish filets, soy patties, egg whites, and tuna fish.

I try to get 4 off this list per day and 1 protein shake as substitute.

phonzu2

Awards
I might as well break down every group...

5 servings of proteins a day, 100-200 calories each.
-- turkey breast, chicken breast, ground turkey, ground beef (95/5), fresh fish filets, soy patties, egg whites, and tuna fish.

1 serving of Carbs, about 200 calories.
-- baked beans, crackers, bagel, breads, pasta, oatmeal, lentils, potato.

2 servings of Dairy, 100-200 calories each.
-- cottage cheese, soy milk, yogurt, cheese slices.

1 serving of fruit, 100-150 calories and not after 5pm.
-- apple, banana, grapes, orange, etc etc.

3 servings veggies, 50-100 calories each, mostly steamed.
-- asparagus, spinach, carrots, onions, celery, cucumber, broccoli, etc.

Water is ounces for lbs of body weight, about 150oz.

phonzu2

Awards
ripped through the kenpo x workout, its cardio kicks and punches mostly and wanted more after I was done, did the ab ripper and that knocked me on my ass. Cellmass and protein after and lunch was fatfree ham sandwich and a banana. After noon meals will be salad with eggwhites, celery, carrots, onions, spinach, tomatoes, and apple, no dressing. Overall feeling good with good energy and hardness is a little more noticeable. Vein pumps are up a little bit too. 2 mile run this evening and a good nights sleep will be nice and tomorrow is an off day but I will do some kind of work or stretching.

phonzu2

Awards
today was supposed to be stretch or a day off, instead I did a light back and biceps workout, just because it felt like I didn't push them enough this week. One more week and then the workout switched and so will the diet. Already picked up the peanut butter and scoped out the red meats that I will eat 2 times a day, mostly burgers and steak. Proteins will be up to 7 servings per day with 2 from shakes, 2 from red meats, and 3 from the lighter meats, no idea how I can fit this in my stomach as I am struggling already.

phonzu2

Awards
had to take 2 days off because of OT at work. Sucks but back on track and had a good workout today doing chest and back and the abripper. 2 more weeks of shredding before the bulk up cycle. Only thing I am experiencing that I don't like is cold feet. For some reason during workouts and after my feet and toes are freezing. A hot shower helps but seems like an hour later they are cold again, anyone familiar with this? Might be going in for a physical next week if this doesn't stop.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
+ WRONG SECTION