neck pain - AnabolicMinds.com

neck pain

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

neck pain

How long does neck pain usually last? my next has been hurting on and off for 6 weeks. Last week it felt healed but I ducked my head down in the shower and now it hurts again. It was tight for about aweek and now it's just sore. The pain is at the back of the head.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

it depends on what is wrong, its too hard to tell by just asking, have you tried pain killers, anti inflamitories, ice, heat, etc... try going to a chiropractor if it has been bugging you for that long.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by trojanman1016 View Post
    it depends on what is wrong, its too hard to tell by just asking, have you tried pain killers, anti inflamitories, ice, heat, etc... try going to a chiropractor if it has been bugging you for that long.
    Insurance doesn't coveer chiros. I've just been taking cissus. It seems to hurt more hours after I take cissus, so I think it hurts more when the cissus wears off. Looking down seems to be alittle strainful.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

**** man idk what to tell ya, besides ice and heat, ibprofen, just trying not to move it too quickly, i guess just be catious, sorry i could help that much. good luck i reall hope ya feel better!
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

I Had neck pain a few years ago after I had the flu. my thumb tingled too. It sounds retarded but it was caused by puking, coughing, and sneezing. I tried the chiro out of pocket, but it didn't help. I finally went to the doctor and physical therapy was covered by my insurance. Turns out I had a pinched nerve. They put my neck in traction for about twenty minutes each visit, messaged, and used a small ems unit on it. After about a month I quit going. 100% better. It took me abiut to months to even go to the doctor because I didn't think they could help. Also, when I first started lifting, my traps would get so sore that my neck felt like I had whiplash and I couldn't move it from side to side or up and down. I would get head aches for days. and then do it again-not smart. How did you hurt you neck?
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

LOL! I'm a great speller.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by omni View Post
    I Had neck pain a few years ago after I had the flu. my thumb tingled too. It sounds retarded but it was caused by puking, coughing, and sneezing. I tried the chiro out of pocket, but it didn't help. I finally went to the doctor and physical therapy was covered by my insurance. Turns out I had a pinched nerve. They put my neck in traction for about twenty minutes each visit, messaged, and used a small ems unit on it. After about a month I quit going. 100% better. It took me abiut to months to even go to the doctor because I didn't think they could help. Also, when I first started lifting, my traps would get so sore that my neck felt like I had whiplash and I couldn't move it from side to side or up and down. I would get head aches for days. and then do it again-not smart. How did you hurt you neck?
    I just woke up one day and it started becoming sore. My neck started twitching and it began to get tight. I also read neck twitching can be do to stress and I've been arguing with my grandmom non-stop. I was sleeping on my side, but I'm now sleeping on my back and that seems to help with the pain.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

my neck twitches a lot after hot showers and when it's cold my neck gets tight and i have this twitch. What does this sound like. I am a little scared.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

As trojan siad, it's hard to tell what is realy wrong in your neck. Definitely, you
    tried pain killers and it didn't work. Better visit a doctor to see what really wrong
    in your neck. It's possible that you have sprain or something like that.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Well anything I can do to make my neck not hurt after I sneeze? Thats what is making it worse

Similar Forum Threads

1. Neck pain doing leg presses...
    By fst89lx in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-22-2013, 09:07 PM
  2. Neck Bridge / Neck Pain ?
    By HATE in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-16-2010, 12:28 PM
  3. Neck pain - Help?
    By bla55 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3