Synthol Boy!

Vance

Vance

Awards
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaVKGA2HCl4"]YouTube- Synthol (Pump 'n Pose). No steroids, no protein, no training.[/ame]

:261::icon_lol:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
haha what a joke. surely he has no friends.

KarlaG

KarlaG

Banned
Awards
I think he's Australian, born in Sydney but lives in London . . used to be a fatty, probably still is . .

Vance

Vance

Awards
  • Established
Reminds me of the episode of American Dad where Stan uses steroids and ends up with boobs. :lol:

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
:scratchchin: Waiting to see when his arms will start to leak puss. :dead1:

Moron!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Saw this guy before, absolutely disgusting.. Who would honestly want to use synthol??

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Saw this guy before, absolutely disgusting.. Who would honestly want to use synthol??
a few olympia contestants are said to have used oil while a few have admitted to it. if I can dig up the vid ill link you to it.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
****in troll lmao he looks like a retard dancing around

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Nothing about synthol looks right.
I'd agree except if you know what you are doing...I have a guy that works out with me at my gym and he uses it. You can barely tell that he uses it during contest time.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
**** dont even look like real muscle...
Yeah, but if you know how to use it, rarely people do, it does enhance the appearance. Most people use too much seriously. Oh and dont forget, they get implants as well.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Implants and synthol equals zero dedication and stupidity. Oh and extreme narcissism... Unfortunate for them though, nobody else sees the beauty in the disaster they have created with their body...

And I dont disagree with you hardknock, just I have never seen anyone utilize synthol in an appealing way...

coldseed

coldseed

Awards
I am very oblivious to synthol or anything like that. What eventually will happen? It will leak out? Ugh...

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
i have seen a couple people use synthol pretty successfully on rear delts or calfs but nothing that exteme. One more thing i am kinda noticing and im not sure if anyone else does, I have a bunch of stretch marks from getting bigger and the more i look at synthol guys the more i look for stretch marks and i cant really find them, is there any reason for this? I cant see synthol size being any easier on the skin than growing either with steroids or without.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And I dont disagree with you hardknock, just I have never seen anyone utilize synthol in an appealing way...
Look up flex wheeler. Admitted to using it and was one of the top bodybuilders in the world years ago. But yeah most people mess it up and look lumpy.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Best ad I've seen for not using Synthol except for Gregg Valentino.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
I think he's Australian, born in Sydney but lives in London . . used to be a fatty, probably still is . .
Brazilian. This video has been floating around for a minute.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
Implants and synthol equals zero dedication and stupidity. Oh and extreme narcissism... Unfortunate for them though, nobody else sees the beauty in the disaster they have created with their body...

tell 90% of the pro bodybuilders that synthol doesn't work and is unappealing and that they are stupid and undedicated...

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even more blood & sweat dedication to the iron.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Maybe he will inject too much synthol like that one kid and kill over?... Save the earths gene pool...

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
That Braziilian guy could get the shake weight and make more of those gay videos. He could be a celebrity like William Hung.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Seriously...the dude gives himself boobies and dances around feeling all happy? And as for that second vid, WTF who would want arms like that?!?!?

I want to be 190-205, which for me will be HUGE and built as hell. But no way will it ever look as disgusting as that.

I see no point in synthol. I mean it has its uses for the Stage ONLY, for personal showing off...your aint gona win any fans...

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
At least the guy in the second vid did a decent job at injecting the synthol. He still looks ridiculous none-the-less.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just watched this:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iduFheY-z34&feature=related"]YouTube- mr Synthol 2009 Part 2[/ame]

coldseed

coldseed

Awards
Biceps: The only muscles that matters! LOL.
I guess I'm out of the loop. I just don't understand this look.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Biceps: The only muscles that matters! LOL.
I guess I'm out of the loop. I just don't understand this look.
No its just baboons who think they are making themselves look ultimate. Pretty much you could walk up to any of those guys, and beat the crap out of them with little to no effort. lol

thumpjr

thumpjr

Awards
Just ordered some Sythol....haha you freckin' losers! Gonna get huuuuuuge!

Seriously I would pay good money to shoot these guys like they do praire dogs out in Colorado. Tailgate of truck, rifle, cooler, and as many 30" bicpes as a guy could handle

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
:ugh:

I haven't been able to watch the video yet... but those images posted by VolcomX311... those are what the acronym WTF was made for.

W
T
F

What a freakshow :rofl:

if I ever get it in my head to look like that, you can be assured that I must be on some SERIOUS drugs.

coldseed

coldseed

Awards
Just ordered some Sythol....haha you freckin' losers! Gonna get huuuuuuge!

Seriously I would pay good money to shoot these guys like they do praire dogs out in Colorado. Tailgate of truck, rifle, cooler, and as many 30" bicpes as a guy could handle
LOL! Hell yeah!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 4
Prince IronMag Labs 4
Prince IronMag Labs 1
117codyawebb Supplements 9
Anabolics 0