Bama campus shooting?

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Anybody else getting this news coming in? My prayers go out.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Just read that 3 people shot dead....wtf...!...but they have 2 in custody

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I read that too. Haven't seen anymore developments as of yet.:dunno:

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Wow. They say it was a faculty member during a meeting. That's f**king crazy.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the beginning of Anarchy. These things will become common matters soon enough. Bullcrap pushing people to the limits, and idiots getting shot. Now I dont know the facts on this one so it may be a tragedy, but alot of people really do need shot. So this coulda just been a case of people finally doing it.

May be a bit harsh but, its the truth.

I am waiting for the first person who decides to start popping bank owners and the likes. People losing their houses, their families, their lives. A good Rifle is cheap enough for a man with nothing left to lose, and if he is either Redneck or Ex-Military he could net a good 10 Big timers before having to hide or getting killed(those kinds dont surrender).

Its coming, old fashioned ways will come to light and people will have to answer for things with their blood.

People used to speak with such drive that they would lay their lives down for their words...today people spew words endlessly, but are not willing to lay their lives down. Therefore they are shallow and hollow and not men or women, but childish imps beseeching our nation...

Like I said though, this case could be a disaster...unless she popped an evolutionist science teacher, then its good ^.^ lol

(sorry feeling cynical tonight)

You think this is a bad situation, expect to see it a couple more times this year, then common place over the next few years, then expect our nation to fall into decay. Tis the path the people chose.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Aw I feel bad for joking, she did shoot evolutionists lol.

But the report is she got passed up for Tenure at the school, and found out and went in on a meeting and popped a couple of the people responsible.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
For those unawre, it was not at the crimson tide, BCS, U of A but at our sister school in Huntsville ala, U of A at Hunt....

Regardless, yeah, that professor found that she would not be awarded tenure and lost it.

Z your are half right though. You wll see more of this happening but more due to people in crisis situations that can not see their way out.

In the heat, I've considered shooting someone over a relationship (about 12 yrs ago), for my sake, ignorance is not that bliss.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Z your are half right though. You wll see more of this happening but more due to people in crisis situations that can not see their way out.

In the heat, I've considered shooting someone over a relationship (about 12 yrs ago), for my sake, ignorance is not that bliss.
I came close to that last bit. My ex literally crippled me mentally and emotionally...and in that state is how I got into my current predicament. But man I could never hurt her...damn heart, but man the guy she skipped off with came quite close to receiving a complimentary ventilation duct being added to his head...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is the beginning of anarchy? Really? Reports are she killed her brother years ago as well. Not anarchy, just unfortunately a mentally deranged woman.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
this is the beginning of anarchy? Really? Reports are she killed her brother years ago as well. Not anarchy, just unfortunately a mentally deranged woman.
Yes she killed her brother in their teens and it was ruled an "accident". Now they are going back and investigating, apparently she had anger management issues. To put it lightly eh..

Well I guess the bright side is it happened to adults in a meeting and not when she was in front of a class of 30...helluvalot more damage coulda been done.

And yes it is the showings of the beginnings of that. On an average day, I meet a few people just like her. People driven into that kind of mindset because of the state of the current world. People who no choices left, people forced to live as underclass. People with no possible help left because of mistakes.

People with no choice left but to live as a husk or explode.

I see alot of husks, which worries me about alot of exploding coming. Which the feds will love because it will give them an excuse to come for peoples guns in order to "protect them" Its one big cycle.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
PEOPLE LIKE THIS SHOULD, JUST SHOOT THEMSELVES.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
And these are our teachers
The truth is that you have NO IDEA what anyone walking the face of this planet has on their mind when you cross their path. This is pure truth. When I am about to walk past someone on the sidewalk, out in a shopping center or anywhere in public, i always have my attention on their hands and feet and where those hands and feet are going, down the side walk or towards my legs or neck LOL...I never even make eye contact because you just cannot tell what the hell someone is about to do now a days.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
The truth is that you have NO IDEA what anyone walking the face of this planet has on their mind when you cross their path. This is pure truth. When I am about to walk past someone on the sidewalk, out in a shopping center or anywhere in public, i always have my attention on their hands and feet and where those hands and feet are going, down the side walk or towards my legs or neck LOL...I never even make eye contact because you just cannot tell what the hell someone is about to do now a days.
Alwayz on guard, and ready to **** sumone up, if they wanna **** with my family or I. Always watching everything everywhere when in public, like im ****in secret service.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Alwayz on guard, and ready to **** sumone up, if they wanna **** with my family or I. Always watching everything everywhere when in public, like im ****in secret service.
Hands, feet, eyes, head position, and angle of a persons shoulders can give you alot of info in what they plan. Pace, stiffness, eye contact and movement, arm position all plays a role.

To those with an understanding on the normal human psych, people are books. But even the best can be fooled. There are people(sociopaths as an example) that exhibit no signs of the normal reasons to use caution. Because their minds are beyond screwed, and dont react the same.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
applying for my gun permit asap!

not goin around and shooting people tho...its for a future jay oh bee requirement :D

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Hands, feet, eyes, head position, and angle of a persons shoulders can give you alot of info in what they plan. Pace, stiffness, eye contact and movement, arm position all plays a role.

To those with an understanding on the normal human psych, people are books. But even the best can be fooled. There are people(sociopaths as an example) that exhibit no signs of the normal reasons to use caution. Because their minds are beyond screwed, and dont react the same.
man thats not nice to say my mind is beyond screw, i wuz born a sociopath, this ****ty society turned me into one.

Caferacer

Caferacer

Awards
  • Established
applying for my gun permit asap!

not goin around and shooting people tho...its for a future jay oh bee requirement :D
Already have mine.

Unfortunately schools are gun free zones. There are some loopholes but no way for a sane, law abiding citizen to carry in a school for self defense. I still take the opportunity provided by my country and state to legally carry for the possibility of self defense.

Gun free zones are not gun free.

They are simply target rich environments for crazy people who aren't worth the genetic material they are made with.