The very day I post about my red blood cell count possibly causing internal organ problems, my appendix swells and almost bursts and I have to get rushed to the emergency room. It was the worst pain I've ever experienced, and they weren't in any hurry to get me on a morphine drip. 48oz of Berium (sp) and 5 cat scans later I was the the O.R. getting sliced open. Luckily I had enough time to discuss with the doctor an alternative surgery to minimize scarring and they performed the procedure microscopically through three different holes in my stomach and ended up pulling my appendix out through my belly button. I can't lift for six weeks, which really ****ing blows because I was just starting to gain again since post cycle. Maybe now would be a decent time to reduce calories and cut with some very very low intensity cardio (IE: walking). I don't think that would be a very good idea though since I can't lift at all and I don't think I'd preserve much muscle mass. Should I keep eating above maintenence or hold right at it until I get back to the gym? Any suggestions folks?