Strange sickness, need help

redline2101

Awards
For 6 days now i've been sick. Basically I'll wake up and throw up all day until the afternoon, like 15 times average. It ends up being mostly just bile b/c I cant keep anything down. Also i've had some bad diarrhea. I feel like death, I'm also sweating alot. The weirdest thing however, is that it every OTHER day that it occurs. I feel like it might just be a bug, but if its something like a digestive system problem I may need to see a doctor. Not sure what to do, my parents don't have great insurance, so i'm trying to downplay it but its getting really bad and I'm hoping it passes soon.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Around 2000 I was working my rear off, working out alot and trying to cut up. I played in a baseball tournament at the end of july and after the tournament me and my girlfriend were going on vacation. I felt weird after the tourny and when I got to the shore I started to vomit and had the runs for the entire trip. I went to the doctor when I got back and he told me I had worn my immune system down and had a stomach virus. He said when you are healthy it lasts about 18-24 hours but since I was so worn down it lasted an entire week. I would see a doctor and make sure it is nothing serious.

Andy G

Andy G

Awards
Yea, see a doctor, period. We're not doctors, although we may play one on t.v. It's probably AIDS though.

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
For 6 days now i've been sick. Basically I'll wake up and throw up all day until the afternoon, like 15 times average. It ends up being mostly just bile b/c I cant keep anything down. Also i've had some bad diarrhea. I feel like death, I'm also sweating alot. The weirdest thing however, is that it every OTHER day that it occurs. I feel like it might just be a bug, but if its something like a digestive system problem I may need to see a doctor. Not sure what to do, my parents don't have great insurance, so i'm trying to downplay it but its getting really bad and I'm hoping it passes soon.
You need to see a doctor. Could simply be a viral gastroenteritis or even something like salmonella or C. Diff but you also worry about underlying malignancies, like carcinoid syndrome or other neoplastic process. Go to the doctor sooner rather than later while things may be correctable.

bigdognhb

Awards
You should see a doc if its been going on that long. Any stomach pain? Could be gallbladder or pancreatitis. Strange if it stops every afternoon. Not possable to tell without lab work and a CT