Turning to my AM brothers and sisters

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I am embarking on an unselfish task. I'm doing a walk for the March Of Dimes. The walk is for children. If you go to www.marchforbabies.org/lennoxchi you can make a donation. whatever you can, $5, $10 or more if your in a good financial position. all donations are tax deductible of course.

the reason I'm doing the walk is because my daughter was born in perfect condition, now you might ask "well if your daughter is fine and was born fine then what are you doing the walk for?" my answer is simple, it's because my daughter was born without defect or early that I'm doing it. this is my way to repay God or whatever is out there for my daughter being well, not all children are in this position and if the table were turned i would need the help of all who could, including the March Of Dimes.

listen, i understand that times right now suck for some, if you can donate would you? if you can't and live in the Chicagoland area or will be here April Th why not walk with me? you can join my team and could raise money together. I'm trying to raise $1000.00 i currently have $425.00 so almost half way there.

thx for your consideration.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Im in for $25.

Good luck on your goal.

Come on AM, lets get this goal. Its for a great cause.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Im in for $25.

Good luck on your goal.

Come on AM, lets get this goal. Its for a great cause.
thx bro, i really appreciate it. i know i'll get there now only $525.00 to go and over a month to do it......thx again

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
last bump.......:nervous::thanks:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
last bump.......:nervous::thanks:
I am in no position to donate at the moment, but maybe in a week or two. And until then, Bump for you since you did your last. I can be the little "bumpber" boy.

I'll do my bump for you, A bumpa bump bump, bumpa bump bump, bumpa bump bump.

Sorry obviously a nice long day at work :dunno:

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I am in no position to donate at the moment, but maybe in a week or two. And until then, Bump for you since you did your last. I can be the little "bumpber" boy.

I'll do my bump for you, A bumpa bump bump, bumpa bump bump, bumpa bump bump.

Sorry obviously a nice long day at work :dunno:
i have till early April......so no worries. even if it's $5 what would be more than cool......thx Zero

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
i have till early April......so no worries. even if it's $5 what would be more than cool......thx Zero
I can prolly do that. Its just right now I am luck to have 5 quarters on any given day to get a drink at work lol. Never realized how exciting finding a quarter can be lol.