making money on craigslist

purelife1

anyone here make extra $$$ on craigslist..im wanting to find ways to make extra cash and thought of this

tabarnard

tabarnard

Awards
Depends on what you have to sell... I've sold transmissions, cars, and car parts on craigslist but I switched to ebay. If you can ship it, ebay it! What are you selling???

coreyc20

Awards
you can sell/buy almost anything on craigslist, i've made a ton on craigslist, and its free!

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
I use ebay as well. I just find ebay more convent.

Craigslist is good if you are trying to sell heavy items that cost a ton on shipping. Also, fee free is good as well.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
well, its certainly not "extra" money, but i sell old stuff on CL all the time....heavily discounted from what i originally paid. its a great place to dump stuff you dont use. we're moving so we're steadily going through the house piling up old stuff to sell.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
when it first started I did manuals and wrote content for websites for pay. I would advertise,on there, the service..made some extra money...100 bucks or so a month if you call that extra?.

I quit after 3 months because other places which where better geared for what I was doing popped up.

purelife1

i dont have anything in particular to sell..i hear of people buying cheap and selling back the product in a different add for larger profit..i use to sell on ebay years ago but with so much competition people dont want to pay anything anymore...im hoping to find a product i could sell on a reg basis on either site..just trying to come up with ideas