anyone else annoyed?

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
...by having to order from multiple sites now to get your products?

PN used to be great because I could go and get my PH stuff, the ancilaries needed any other enhancers like clen.

Now... I gotta order from PN for the PH stuff. Then boogie on over to Custom for the ancilaries (nolva) and then over to Lion (or others) to get the clen if I want it.

When all is said and done, I am paying an additional $30-40 bones in shipping charges, which as a Canadian you do the exhance, works out to $50-$55.

I recognize why PN stopped carrying Lion products... but perhaps Custom could start carrying the T-gel, powders and Lion clen? They are already potentially taking a risk with the nolva... may as well take the added step with the other products and make it a one-stop shopping for everyone :)

Sorry for the rant. I just hate having to order from 3 different supplier of commonly related products.

A

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
yeah, especially when lots of times shipping prices are jacked up. just charge us for the shipping, not the "handling".

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah, especially when lots of times shipping prices are jacked up. just charge us for the shipping, not the "handling".
I disagree. As someone who works with businesses to bring their stores online, I know the time involved in managing and handling orders for fulfullment. They deserve to recoup those costs.

HOWEVER, what I would be doing instead is placing a higher value on the product to compensate for the increase in shipping/handling charges.

More people have a problem paying the high shipping charges than they do paying a higher price for a product.

We implemented this for a client in that we jacked up the price of the product 25% and lowered the shipping 15%. Sales increased and statistics showed less abandoned orders at the checkout page than previously.

My thoughts :)

A

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Just to throw my 2 cents in here....I take quite a loss on international shipping. For some reason, my developer cannot get the USPS international mod to work, so all the international orders so far have gotten the flat $6 shipping. Considering international shipping for me has been anywhere from $10 to $24, I'd say you are getting quite a bargain, ecspecially when I have to take extra time to get the "Vitamin B5" and everything else together. Take into account tat I still work a regualr 9-5 job in the insurance industry, and its alot of hassle for a few customers. I'll do it as long as I can, though, becasue I am really just a consumer too at the end of the day.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Just to throw my 2 cents in here....I take quite a loss on international shipping. For some reason, my developer cannot get the USPS international mod to work, so all the international orders so far have gotten the flat $6 shipping. Considering international shipping for me has been anywhere from $10 to $24, I'd say you are getting quite a bargain, ecspecially when I have to take extra time to get the "Vitamin B5" and everything else together. Take into account tat I still work a regualr 9-5 job in the insurance industry, and its alot of hassle for a few customers. I'll do it as long as I can, though, becasue I am really just a consumer too at the end of the day.
We all appreciate what you have brought to this site Custom. No need to justify your costs.

Good luck to anyone that can find Nolva cheaper.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
I think we all end up doing the same thing when ordering.....yeah, it sux to order from different places for diff things.....and yes the shipping adds up, but what can you do. In case you guys didn't know, vitaglo has free shipping on orders over $50. decent prices too. Would be nice to have a one stop shop.

Also want to give props to Custom for helping the bros out with the products he carries. I'll prolly help him out by placing an order soon. Keep up the good work.

NE1

Me too....and damnit I'm going to do something about it. I'm calling walmart first thing in the morning and demanding that they carry the following:
Optimum's Whey Protien in 5lb jugs, all flavors.
Whatman filters
Sterile Amber Vials
Uncrimped Vials
3ml Syringes with 25g x 1.5" pins
22g Needles, any length
BA and BB
USP Oil
24 can case of Tuna

z0rr0

Awards
24 can case of Tuna
I'm not positive 'bout the other stuff...but if you've got one of the 'super-dooper' wally worlds in your area with a grocery store inside, you might be able to break a deal with the manager to get the tuna in the boxes they're shipped in. If they say no just remind them how much money you're saving them instead of paying somone to stack those damn cans on the shelves... :)