How juiced do you think Stallone is?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I assume that everyone in this forum knows that testosterone and HGH are perscribed to guys over 40, and those are the two things that Stallone was caught with. We also know that Stallone had already managed to create a farely impressive phasique when he was younger, when most people assume he was all natural. So how juiced do you guys think he really is? I tend to believe that he was taking enough of something to make lean gains, instead of putting on any pudding on his weight gaining diet, but that's just me.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh, he did use AAS in his early years and now, hell, his whole life..

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Well, we have to consider 3 things:

1. He started to burn out and lose weight throughout the eighties. I doubt that he was jacked when he showed up for Rocky 3, and he had lost some serious weight since Rocky 2.

2. He actually admits that he took something when he whanted to gain lean mass for one of the Rambo movies.

3. He gained a lot of mass after 50. I think that says something about how tough the guy was when he was younger.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
He looks like he swims in a vat of HGH daily.

gonein60

gonein60

Awards
The guy is heavily juiced n Growth Hormoned. I'll prooly b the same way when I'm 62 years old.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
His wife's hot. I'm sure whatever he uses, there's a test base ...if you catch my drift.

steve12345

Banned
Awards
I have a lot of respect for him. he makes no excusles and tells the world he like HGH and Test and his body speaks for itself. Suzanne Sommers ( threes company and the thighmaster)) also promots hormone replacement openly on larry King Live. Arnold Swatznegger is quiet on the subject and simply says steroids were legal when he took them.

Steve

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
He looks good and healthy. He's a good defense for people that say steroids and GH are bad for you. I think those people are just jealous. How many years has he been using?

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
I love it .... HE JUICED HIS F'N FACE OFF for the latest Rambo movie..
Just the sheer size he had in that film is ridiculous. Men his age (or any age) don't look like that naturally.. Plus you need to consider the size he was during all the Rocky films.. nothing compared to his latest Rambo/Rocky flicks.

lilnardey

lilnardey

Awards
  • Established
Stallone openly talked about using HGH before the last Rambo movie on an interview with Howard Stern. He's one bad mother for his age if ya ask me :AR15firing:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Besides all his obvious good movies, I loved him in Demolition Man...

"How the hell do the three sea shells work?" heheh

Juicing done intelligently really seems to provide more benefits than negatives. Just the curse of society's standard citizen being an idiot raises issues. That and their susceptibility to media blitzing to shape their personalities and moral/political views.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Nothing compares to him in Rockey 5 when he fought the Russian. He was Shredded, Arnold always had size over him but Rockey 5 he had one of the best physique's ever. I just watched a peice of one of his old movies the other night, Get Carter where he was like a Goon. He had some size in that one but he was always dressed but you could tell he was beefed up.

Cobra was on the other night to, he looked like he was under 200 in Cobra but he was still lean, Stallone is probally a naturally lean guy so if he didnt use anything he would have probally always been under 200 pounds, plus I dont think he is very tall.

Once again Rockey 5 is the best he ever looked, matter of fact all those cats in Rockey1-5 were jacked, Mr T was jacked, appollo creed, Dragon.

steve12345

Banned
Awards
I have to respect him

He is not making to many film anymore and not making money off selling gear so he has no personal incentive to promote HGH or testosterne etc.

He appears to be a standup guy. He and Suzanne Sommers are risking their own reputation posting their opinions that are counter the current popular opinion. Arnold (Govenor of massachusetts) is staying low key not to offend to republicans and says that Steroids were legal when he took them. I would have more respect for him if he gave his honest opinion on taking gear. he made $$ of films such as the Tesrminator etc from the gear. It is sort of two faced. He does look like he is not taking the huge amount he took when he was making films. I bet h is on HGH and a smaller amount of Test E right now. Just my opinion.

Steve

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Arnold was the biggest during the Conan movies.

Stallone is in unbelievable shape for his age. Living testimony for "anti-aging medicine"

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Cliff Hanger showed him not to shabby i may add. Some of those climb scenes showed him at his best!

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Rocky 4 was the Ivan Drago fight, and why does he need hgh when he has his own supplement line? Lol

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Am I the only guy who believes he was natural at least through the 80's?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone show a link to his interview on Stern?

chuck66

Awards
1980's= definatley natural

2008- 20 years later and somehow 10 times the size= Roids

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Oh I know hes on the juice now. By the way, the picture where it says 2008 is from the same movie. It's just a better angle.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established

Juicing done intelligently really seems to provide more benefits than negatives. Just the curse of society's standard citizen being an idiot raises issues. That and their susceptibility to media blitzing to shape their personalities and moral/political views.
Well, he's taking two hormones that are already perscribed on a low dosage to men of a certain age for health reasons. And he is a man of a certain age. Lets not forget that he has an awsome fitness foundation, and from what Ive heard, the diet of a guy who should live to be 100. Juicing done intelligently can have it's positives, but lets not jump the gun and say that starting the "steroid cycle followed by PCT cycle habit " in your 20's is providing more benefts than natural bodybuilding.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
As a fellow demolition man fan, I thought you'd enjoy that. Haha

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
As a fellow demolition man fan, I thought you'd enjoy that. Haha
Indeed good sir! I watched that movie 3 times last month since I hadnt seen it in years, I miss the good old movies. This new crap all sucks and its about "fancy CG graphics". No substance to it.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Demolition Man was truly a masterpiece. God I love that movie. I think I'll watch it tomorrow and have a good laugh when Stallone doesn't understand how the seashells works and I do! HA! lol

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Indeed good sir! I watched that movie 3 times last month since I hadnt seen it in years, I miss the good old movies. This new crap all sucks and its about "fancy CG graphics". No substance to it.
Demolition Man was truly a masterpiece. God I love that movie. I think I'll watch it tomorrow and have a good laugh when Stallone doesn't understand how the seashells works and I do! HA! lol
Definitely popping it in my dvd player this weekend!

Jurassic

Jurassic

Awards
Stallone openly talked about using HGH before the last Rambo movie on an interview with Howard Stern. He's one bad mother for his age if ya ask me :AR15firing:
I like it when people come out about using steroids and such, it's nice to know that some people are still honest. He's also testament that hormones can be used effectively and safely. He looked awesome in the newest Rambo movie

What I DO HATE is when celebrities all of a sudden muscle up in less than a year for a movie and claim that all it was just diet x y z or this program etc.
the girls at my school always talk about the ass hole from twilight and how he gained 30 lbs of muscle or something in a year, AND leaned out. I've seen the before and after photo's, it was juice.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I like it when people come out about using steroids and such, it's nice to know that some people are still honest. He's also testament that hormones can be used effectively and safely. He looked awesome in the newest Rambo movie

What I DO HATE is when celebrities all of a sudden muscle up in less than a year for a movie and claim that all it was just diet x y z or this program etc.
the girls at my school always talk about the ass hole from twilight and how he gained 30 lbs of muscle or something in a year, AND leaned out. I've seen the before and after photo's, it was juice.
So if I juice and get pale, and throw sparklies around me in the daylight I can get all the hot chicks I want :eek:h:

Women are stupid.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Stallone can do whatever he wants, whenever he wants because he is Rocky.

For example, it appears he injects HGH and various paralytics directly into his face.

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
yea he got busted in Australia when he brought his HGH here without declaring it i think. I can't remember if he also brought steroidal hormones too. He almost got jail time.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
yea he got busted in Australia when he brought his HGH here without declaring it i think. I can't remember if he also brought steroidal hormones too. He almost got jail time.
HGH and Test. He was only taking the two hormones that are already perscribed to old guys in America. Probably in high doses though.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
It becomes pretty apparent that stallone's physique drastically changes in rocky. It goes from being very cut with hard work to just taking it to that next level. I believe it's rocky 4 where you see the difference. Natural vs Performance enhancement. I think he was introduced into the "juice" around that time and has never turned back. He has probably gotten into HGH more in the past decade or so though.

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
HGH and Test. He was only taking the two hormones that are already perscribed to old guys in America. Probably in high doses though.
Ahh k

Many of Australia's laws are f**ing lame... it feels like a nanny state