Somebody Stole My CDs

  1. Somebody Stole My CDs


    Somebody broke into my car and stole my CD binder with 100 CDs in it, basically every CD I owned. I had about 3 in my home CD player, one in my car CD player that they didn't take, and one in my Discman that I take to the gym (Slipknot baby!!!).
    I don't have a computer, or a whole lot of money right now. Can anybody burn me some CDs if I pay for blanks and postage?

    Here's what I had stolen: Just about every Dave Matthews CD, Coldplay, Weezer, Incubus, Howie Day, Linkin Park, System of a Down (my workouts will be suffering ); Dashboard Confessional; The Get Up Kids; Outkast; and a whole lot more that I can't think of at the moment. Help me out bros, and don't flame me for the Emo I listen to sometimes


  2. That sucks...I had that happen to me before as well. When I was younger I would always keep one of those large cases that holds 100 or so. Needless to say I always make a burned copy of what I bring to my car now for back-ups.

    I might have the time to spend to do it now, since its the summer, but I don't listen to most of what you posted bro, sorry...

    You don't have any friends that have 'em?

  3. wow that sucks. I had the same thing happen to me years ago, about 90 cd's or so. Needless to say I was pissed. I can burn every Dave Matthews CD for you, also have a few Incubus
    •   
       


  4. That sux! I keep all burned cd's in my truck, like mentioned above 'good idea'. Live and learn. Now you know not to carry you whole library with you. I usually just pull what I'm in the mood to listen to and swap out every few days. I do the same with large amounts of cash .

    My selection is alot harder and heavier than yours, but I might be able to help out with a few if I have time.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jweave23
    wow that sucks. I had the same thing happen to me years ago, about 90 cd's or so. Needless to say I was pissed. I can burn every Dave Matthews CD for you, also have a few Incubus
    So are you going to any of the DMB concerts in July. I'll be at Hershey, both Tweeter shows in Camden, and the festival in NY.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    So are you going to any of the DMB concerts in July. I'll be at Hershey, both Tweeter shows in Camden, and the festival in NY.
    nah, going to skip this year I think. I need to save money, and I'm kind of burnt with Dave shows for a little bit. Have to say though, the best one I saw so far was 9/11/03 in Hershey, that was kickass.

  7. You obviously have an internet connection. Use Kazaa lite, winmx and bit torrent to rebuild your cd collection,bigger,stronger, faster than before

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jweave23
    nah, going to skip this year I think. I need to save money, and I'm kind of burnt with Dave shows for a little bit. Have to say though, the best one I saw so far was 9/11/03 in Hershey, that was kickass.
    I've been to 13 shows, and 9/11/03 was by far the best full band show I've seen. You might have seen me in the lawn area. I was the crazy drunk guy with no shirt.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    I've been to 13 shows, and 9/11/03 was by far the best full band show I've seen. You might have seen me in the lawn area. I was the crazy drunk guy with no shirt.
    LOL don't know how I didn't see you! That one I had kickass seats and a great show, 5th row!!

  10. If you make post a play list or two I would be happy to hook you up.

  11. Hey where at in Hershey did you guys see Mathews at? My older sister and brother-in-law live up there and I was able to catch Neil Young at Hershey Park. It sucked though cuz it rained all night.

    Mathews is comin' here at starlake this summer, I'm trying to go to that one. Also, Heh, Ozzfest is already sold out for this show, damnit...It's been sold out since like the end of February I think.. Any of you Ohioans know when Ozzfest is coming and if its sold out yet? And where at?

  12. Hershey park. If you need tickets to sold out shows always check on eBay. You can get really good seats if you wanna shell out some cash, and a lot of times you can get lawn seats for less than face value about a week before the shows.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    Hershey park. If you need tickets to sold out shows always check on eBay. You can get really good seats if you wanna shell out some cash, and a lot of times you can get lawn seats for less than face value about a week before the shows.
    Hey thanx bro, I'll definately check into that..
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Any IT/Tech guys? ---My CD drive is not detected??!!
    By gamer2be08 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-12-2010, 10:31 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 01:35 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 01:42 AM
  4. SOMEONE STOLE MY F*CKING FOOD!!!!
    By BMW in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 08:08 AM
  5. okay i need newer songs for my workout cd
    By LakeMountD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 04-19-2005, 11:14 AM
Log in
Log in