Confess your BB'ing sins and repent

C

comrade

Awards
1. being too lazy to load the bar for deadlifts and doing cable deadlifts instead.
2. eating dunkin donuts for extra calories (is this a sin?)
3. working out in inapropriate atire.
4. if I can think of more i will list

I am the only impure spirit here?

Last edited:
S

smike319

Awards
Well I guess I'd better fess up, I definitly ain't no angel.

Practicing the "cheat day" program.......more than once a week.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Forgive me father,

Walking away from the leg press without de-loading it :p

B

blown_stang

Awards
I should have been asleep 24 minutes ago. :eek:

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Drinking WAAAYYYYY too much WAAAYYYYY too often :rolleyes: :(

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Forgive me father,

Walking away from the leg press without de-loading it :p
That's okay Sir Foxx, you did me a favor. I only had to load a few more plates to each side after you were finished. :D

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
im good most of the time at the gym since i lift at an university facility and i personal train a good amount of students there, and i feel doing something improper myself, gives off a bad sign.
As far as diet and social life, its the weekends hanging out with my girly (well... kinda my girly ;) ) that kills my diet. bad food, lots of drinking.
Sage

D

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not really a "sin", but I never get 8 hrs sleep..usually closer to 6. This isn't really my fault, just too many things to do in one day (full-time college student, work 35 hrs a week, play softball 2 nights a week, keep my girly happy).

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Cheat day often turns into Cheat WEEKEND.

Counting overly fast reps as good.

Thinking PCT wasn't necessary after 7 days on M1T..got lucky with that one, no titties.

Not downing my 400 grams of protien thinking I'll get to it tomorrow.

Lifting unrealistic poundages when there are girls in the gym. I've had girls tell me that my head was purple when lifting and they were worried, lol.

C

corteztk1982

Awards
im guilty of the drinking wayyyyyyyyy to much also. I cant help it, whenever im at a party or an open bar I feel, why not, it wont be that bad............then 10 drinks later ......

S

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Eating and drinkng what I want when I want. Don't get me wrong I do follow the lifestyle, but I also believe in living a little or alot! You can eat chicken breast and spinach all day, but you never really know when you're gonna go.....so you may as well go out happy! Don't take things way to seriously, because tomorrow is promised to no one.

I work 12hr shifts so, I never really get enough sleep either....usually 5-6hrs a night.

I like drinking beer and BBQing.....just about every weekend. :D

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I once ate a whole pizza while cutting. I had followed my diet for 4 weeks and couldn't resist anymore.

J

jamesbrosky

Awards
doing heavy days even though my shoulder isnt fully healed yet.

K

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
ahhh yes bioman...im sorry father I swear I was gonna make up those grams of protein tomorrow, seriously I was.

my sin is having missed one meal into turn into missing a days worth of meals.

I

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
not eating or eating way too much mainly on the weekends though
and also checking out the women on the stairmaster OH the women on the stairmaster

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cheat day often turns into Cheat WEEKEND.
this is my biggest problem! I work so hard during the week, then i kill it by eating fast food and stuff like that, same ol cycle, i really need to change =( I do this w/ my girl on weekends, she stays super thin, i add on fat, whata jip.

2) Thinking i dont need to stretch and spread out the oil after a roid injection. The the next day i wake up not being able to move my arm/leg, heh.

3) being too lazy to make a protein shake after a long day right before bed. I tell myself "it's been a long day, one missed shake isn't gonna kill me" but this happens all too often. =\

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jakz General Chat 12
BeardedBreast Supplements 7
Levyii Supplement Logs 8
KenTheEagle Anabolics 4
fame126 General Chat 25