Confess your BB'ing sins and repent
- 03-28-2004, 11:17 AM
Confess your BB'ing sins and repent
1. being too lazy to load the bar for deadlifts and doing cable deadlifts instead.
2. eating dunkin donuts for extra calories (is this a sin?)
3. working out in inapropriate atire.
4. if I can think of more i will list
I am the only impure spirit here?
Last edited by comrade; 03-28-2004 at 01:52 PM.
- 03-28-2004, 04:50 PM
Well I guess I'd better fess up, I definitly ain't no angel.
Practicing the "cheat day" program.......more than once a week.
- 03-28-2004, 05:43 PM
Forgive me father,
Walking away from the leg press without de-loading it
03-28-2004, 11:24 PM
I should have been asleep 24 minutes ago.
03-29-2004, 04:12 AM
Drinking WAAAYYYYY too much WAAAYYYYY too often
03-29-2004, 05:12 AM
That's okay Sir Foxx, you did me a favor. I only had to load a few more plates to each side after you were finished.Originally Posted by Sir Foxx
03-29-2004, 08:15 AM
03-29-2004, 02:19 PM
im good most of the time at the gym since i lift at an university facility and i personal train a good amount of students there, and i feel doing something improper myself, gives off a bad sign.
As far as diet and social life, its the weekends hanging out with my girly (well... kinda my girly ) that kills my diet. bad food, lots of drinking.
03-29-2004, 02:36 PM
Not really a "sin", but I never get 8 hrs sleep..usually closer to 6. This isn't really my fault, just too many things to do in one day (full-time college student, work 35 hrs a week, play softball 2 nights a week, keep my girly happy).
03-29-2004, 02:40 PM
Cheat day often turns into Cheat WEEKEND.
Counting overly fast reps as good.
Thinking PCT wasn't necessary after 7 days on M1T..got lucky with that one, no titties.
Not downing my 400 grams of protien thinking I'll get to it tomorrow.
Lifting unrealistic poundages when there are girls in the gym. I've had girls tell me that my head was purple when lifting and they were worried, lol.
03-29-2004, 03:13 PM
im guilty of the drinking wayyyyyyyyy to much also. I cant help it, whenever im at a party or an open bar I feel, why not, it wont be that bad............then 10 drinks later ......
03-29-2004, 03:36 PM
Eating and drinkng what I want when I want. Don't get me wrong I do follow the lifestyle, but I also believe in living a little or alot! You can eat chicken breast and spinach all day, but you never really know when you're gonna go.....so you may as well go out happy! Don't take things way to seriously, because tomorrow is promised to no one.
I work 12hr shifts so, I never really get enough sleep either....usually 5-6hrs a night.
I like drinking beer and BBQing.....just about every weekend.
03-29-2004, 04:14 PM
I once ate a whole pizza while cutting. I had followed my diet for 4 weeks and couldn't resist anymore.
03-29-2004, 07:46 PM
doing heavy days even though my shoulder isnt fully healed yet.
03-29-2004, 11:28 PM
ahhh yes bioman...im sorry father I swear I was gonna make up those grams of protein tomorrow, seriously I was.
my sin is having missed one meal into turn into missing a days worth of meals.
03-30-2004, 09:33 AM
not eating or eating way too much mainly on the weekends though
and also checking out the women on the stairmaster OH the women on the stairmaster
03-30-2004, 11:10 AM
We've all done that bro, that shouldn't count. The way I look at it is they are my motivationOriginally Posted by ironviking
03-30-2004, 11:59 AM
I've got that too, but not in the gym.Originally Posted by bioman
03-30-2004, 03:30 PM
this is my biggest problem! I work so hard during the week, then i kill it by eating fast food and stuff like that, same ol cycle, i really need to change =( I do this w/ my girl on weekends, she stays super thin, i add on fat, whata jip.Originally Posted by bioman
2) Thinking i dont need to stretch and spread out the oil after a roid injection. The the next day i wake up not being able to move my arm/leg, heh.
3) being too lazy to make a protein shake after a long day right before bed. I tell myself "it's been a long day, one missed shake isn't gonna kill me" but this happens all too often. =\
Similar Forum Threads
- By freakdego21 in forum BulkingReplies: 6Last Post: 06-15-2010, 10:46 AM
- By drummaboyzl in forum General ChatReplies: 50Last Post: 11-16-2008, 06:15 PM
- By drummaboyzl in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 43Last Post: 03-25-2008, 12:50 PM
- By nas7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 20Last Post: 12-31-2004, 06:50 PM
- By lifted in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2004, 09:46 AM