Instead of booze?

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
What you you all like to take when out on the town when your on a cycle instead of booze. Not looking for hard stuff lol eg; cocaine,ecstasy etc. Just herbals, drinks etc.

country1911

country1911

Banned
Awards
Diet Coke! That way, it still looks like I am drinking.

Plus, at most of the bars I go, its free.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
Phenibut eh...never have taken any before. I will search about it. What is the preferred dosage and method that you like?

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
A big azz steak dinner, and mashed potato cheers me up regardless of the time and place.

:32:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Being sober around a bunch of drunks is miserable... Nothing wrong with it in itself though. If i'm not drinking I find other things to do :)

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
sweetest cheeb, the greatest herbal supplement. also stimulates blood flow so you can flex a little better for the chicks.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Yea, I don't want it to cheer me up and make me full. I want to party lol.
I read about these studies in one of my major classes that referred to people being sober, who acted drunk, and influenced the people around them do the same.
So.... act drunk and bring a camera, lol. :bigok:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I enjoy some type of stimulant in social situations if I'm not drinking. X-Force or E-911 is usually what I go with.

I've yet to try Strange Shots, but would like to.

mikkel4700

Awards
i just smoke a blunt. dont like to be drunk. i always feel ****ty 3 days after

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Being sober around a bunch of drunks is miserable... Nothing wrong with it in itself though. If i'm not drinking I find other things to do :)
i play hide things from the drunks.....like their car keys, wallet, move their drinks on them. stuff like that, anything i can do to amuse myself.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
careful bro you are gonna rufie yourself lol

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
careful bro you are gonna rufie yourself lol
Well that's what I'm saying. It's not worth the possible harm. You'd have to be like a coke-head, going to the bathroom to drop a ml of GBL every 30mins.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't stand being around drunks when I am sober. Quickest way to see me get pissed off. I think I am more likely to fight sober than when I am drunk.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
A big azz steak dinner, and mashed potato cheers me up regardless of the time and place.
:32:
Same here... it is really good!

Whats wrong with being sober?
Hehe, nothing - it can be fun too.

Have fun with the drunks :)

i play hide things from the drunks.....like their car keys, wallet, move their drinks on them. stuff like that, anything i can do to amuse myself.
I like the idea of hiding the keys - drive your drunk friends home, get them home safely... Hopefully they won't pee or puke in the car... ugh...

Cassavus

Man that's genius! I wish I would have thought of doing that...could have been having even more fun this whole freakin time, lol!

I don't go out to the bars or clubs very often anymore. So if I'm around drunk people I'm at a house party. I usually just bring a couple sugar free energy drinks with me or a diet coke. I did bring an Endorush with me to a party once. Don't drink that stuff on an empty stomach! Haha

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
No hard stuff?

Why, good ol' maryjane, of course.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^up! If you have to have some kind of poison, you can always call up marry jane for a date. No harm there and it's certainly better than drinking whilst on cycle, or when you're bbing in general.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I got out a lot - I don't drink. Just roll with whatever. I'm pretty random so it's fun. Shouting Holy Grail lines in a bar is hilarious.

Cassavus

I got out a lot - I don't drink. Just roll with whatever. I'm pretty random so it's fun. Shouting Holy Grail lines in a bar is hilarious.
LOL! "What you going to do, bleed on me?!"

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
A SHRUBBERY!!!!

Robbo

Awards
What's those RPN Ecstasy Shot things like?

They sound like they might keep me off the drink now and again! :)

phL8Tme

phL8Tme

Awards
6 hour power, diet coke or diet Dr Pepper-say your a sober cab and your free in the TC area. And a few one hitters.

dirtydeweyjr

Awards
Nothing exceeds like excess.....

I never drink on cycle but i sure as hell love the appetite enhancing herbal supplements.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
Nothing exceeds like excess.....

I never drink on cycle but i sure as hell love the appetite enhancing herbal supplements.
so you just eat the whole time when you go out? is that your anti drug? :)

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
nah just redose if needed i don't go out in the winter so i don't use it then. Never drink while on that stuff and never take more tha 3ml at a time 1.5ml is good for starters.

can't really use it too much makes my legs ache. Looked it up and sure enough if a side effect. so i sold the rest to some ugly 18 year old kids so they can at least loose their virginity. j/k for those people with Morales and ****. I would never give it to anyway cause of the fear that they would roofie another person.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
funny thing is i was at home and had some wine so i tried to roofie myself. Didn't work but i only used 3ml and had 2 glasses of wine thought that would do it so i could pass out early. you do feel great the next day when u wake up. rem sleep is good. GBL puts you into a rem state very fast 4hrs of sleep is equal to like 8. It has it uses must must be used carefully.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
With the exception of Joey, It doesn't sound like most of the replies are from people who like to party very much...or do so in a very chip n dip kinda way. I don't want to eat food to have a good time facts of life girls, I want a euphoric alcohol alternative..if such an elixir exists. I ordered some SES that has not arrived yet. I will let you know how they are. Also I do not want to smoke a "blunt,joint,bean" or any other smokable marijuana cigarette. It has its time and place. Like right before watching "Something,something, Darkside", not for going out with chicks,dancing and producing general happy rowdiness.
One final thing, Energy drinks are great n all...but they are more of an addition to anything I usually am on...and yes soberness can be awesome too...but thats not what this thread is about now is it?

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
I got a great euphoric alcohol alternative, MDMA. no alcohol at all

as a matter of fact I wont be drinking at all tonight, just rolling lol

but really its pretty hard to find something like that. L-theanine makes me feel really relaxed and social, I heard the same from other people.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
I got a great euphoric alcohol alternative, MDMA. no alcohol at all

as a matter of fact I wont be drinking at all tonight, just rolling lol

but really its pretty hard to find something like that. L-theanine makes me feel really relaxed and social, I heard the same from other people.
Yea..lol ok I should specify...nothing illegal. I have done enough of that in my past. Thanks for the L-thenanine I will look into it.

Cassavus

^^^ Psh, that ain't no lie! It only lasts about 10 minutes or so. But hey, you have some interesting things to talk about after it's over! LOL!

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
#1 Fungi(the blue tinged kind) is illegal and not easy on the system. I have picked and eaten more than anyone I know, the fun has ended. I am no longer 17 anymore haha. Also I do not want to spend the night looking at how weird my hands look and thinking about if I am ever going to be normal again. I used to smoke a bag, drink some shroom tea then some acid water and finish off with some E. Light up throughout the night and maybe a line to keep rolling. My body doesn't need that kind of abuse anymore. I also tend to push myself to do more than necessary when on something like that.
#2 salvia is not fun. Its f'n retarded. Binder Dundat.
#3 None of those 2 full fill my basic request of something similar to alcohol...but lighter on the system..especially the liver.But thank you for the respones haha.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
I used to smoke a bag, drink some shroom tea then some acid water and finish off with some E. Light up throughout the night and maybe a line to keep rolling. QUOTE]

thats serious partying bro! no wonder you and me find soberness a little boring

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
I used to smoke a bag, drink some shroom tea then some acid water and finish off with some E. Light up throughout the night and maybe a line to keep rolling. QUOTE]

thats serious partying bro! no wonder you and me find soberness a little boring
Yea...I wish I had never done any of it though. There were good times..but I used to have a photographic memory...I do not anymore haha. If I could change my life i would only drink and smoke moderately like I do now and save all the $ and brain cells i wasted on partying to major excess all the f'n time. I wouldn't fear old age as much and I would be very ahead financially. SO now I just want to have a good time on some natural things if they exist. :1244: