Metal Christmas

1. Unbreakable

Metal Christmas

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZELjIqHQlUY"]YouTube- DIO GOD REST YE MERRY GENTLEMEN CHRISTMAS SONG[/ame]
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

2. Unbreakable

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkN-VvvhcE0"]YouTube- Christmas Music: "We Three Kings", Blackmore's Night[/ame]
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.
  3. Unbreakable

•   

4. Unbreakable

5. Unbreakable

6. Unbreakable

7. Unbreakable

8. Unbreakable

9. Unbreakable

10. Unbreakable

11. Unbreakable

12. Unbreakable

13. Thanks for posting this!
  14. Unbreakable

15. Unbreakable

I'll be going to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra tonight!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR3CKEC3lbs"]YouTube- Trans Siberian Orchestra - 2009 Promo[/ame]

16. Unbreakable

This is my absolute favorite Christmas song...can't wait

O'Come All Ye Faithful / O Holy Night

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X07ssteuM8o"]YouTube- Trans-Siberian Orchestra - O'Come All Ye Faithful / O Holy Night[/ame]

17. Unbreakable

18. Unbreakable

19. Quote Originally Posted by Heat Miser View Post
    that is awesome. with that music playing it looks like a charlie brown mosh pit on the stage.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Old School Metal
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 08-28-2014, 02:01 AM
  2. Official Metal of the Day
    By joeflex73 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 958
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 04:29 AM
  3. Heavy Metal Christmas
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8