It's a Girl!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. It's a Girl!!!

Hello everyone!

My wife gave birth to our first child (Mikayla Ann) on 12/2/09 at 11:33 am. She weighed in at 7lbs 9ozs; 20 inches long. I can't even begin to express the joy this has brought into the lives of my wife and I!! I always knew being a dad would be great, but this is even more amazing than I could have ever imagined. I thought I knew what sleep deprivation was, but this takes it to a whole new level, haha. The three of us are home now and doing well.

My time here on the boards is going to be very limited for a while due to the new baby, school, and work. Thankfully, I have the next 5 weeks off from work to enjoy this time period to the fullest extent. I just wanted to share this joy with my friends here on AM.

Here's a few pics of our new baby princess:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

2. Congrats John!
  3. jim623

She is PRECIOUS trauma!! Congrats.
    •   

4. Big Daddy John! Congratulations!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

5. Congrats Trauma!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

6. Congrats on the new Fitness model!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Congrats man. As I tell people (I have 3 kids) you can never prepare yourself for the life changes that come with having a kid. She will bring you much joy, frustration and every other emotion you can imagine, but the is not much better in life than daddy's little girl!

8. She is precious bro, I will pray for her that God make her a wise strong women with much potential, NICE early Christmas gift, lol.
    doing my own thang!

9. As always congrats my friend. As a father of a little girl (almost 7 now) there is nothing quite like daddys little girl. She already has you wrapped around her finger, and let me tell you there is no place you would prefer to be
    TEAM GET DIESEL

GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

10. Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    Congrats man. As I tell people (I have 3 kids) you can never prepare yourself for the life changes that come with having a kid. She will bring you much joy, frustration and every other emotion you can imagine, but the is not much better in life than daddy's little girl!
    I definitely know what you mean by experiencing a mulitude of different emotions. It's unique in every sense; as well as an invaluable life experience.

11. Congats!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

12. Definitely congratulations! Certainly no better way to spend the holidays than with a new family!

13. And she's cute too - normally newborns look like toads or old people. Your little girls a bright-eyed doll! Congratulations.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

14. Congrats T-1!

15. Thanks, guys!

One more:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Legendary

16. Bless that little guy!, great pics of your son John..Man! 9 months ago you told me about this!, wow time flys...Hello Tex deduction!!, how is your wife doing? all the best buddy

17. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Bless that little guy!, great pics of your son John..Man! 9 months ago you told me about this!, wow time flys...Hello Tex deduction!!, how is your wife doing? all the best buddy
    Lol, daughter. We didn't find out beforehand what the gender was, so most of the clothes are either yellow and/or green right now; the "pink" stuff is rolling in from family, though.

Legendary

18. Unbreakable

Congratulations! Enjoy your girls
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Heat Miser View Post
    Congratulations! Enjoy your girls
    I sure am!

Legendary

20. Congratulations brother!!!!!

21. Congratulations John, what a gift. It's true about Daddy's Girl

22. congrats bud
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

23. Congratulations! I have a boy (7) and a girl (3). I love my son to death, but like the others have said, daddy's little girls is a feeling on a totally different level.

24. awesome buddy. hope you bulk up from when her first date comes knocking on the door.. lmao keep those gains for 15-16 years and give the boy a good fright

25. Congrats Trauma and shes a cutie !!

26. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Lol, daughter. We didn't find out beforehand what the gender was, so most of the clothes are either yellow and/or green right now; the "pink" stuff is rolling in from family, though.
    Man I was so happy I wrote son!.., don't worry about the colors, as you know, they grow out of them so fast ... I cant believe how alert she is! eyes wide open.. shes going to have wrapped! there so precious at that age

27. John, Be sure to send me your addy. There having killer deals on MLB.com, I would love to get her a Yankee outfit!

28. good looking girl, congrats again friend.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  29. Never enough

congrats!
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

30. Congrats Trauma! Good luck with the little one

31. Beautiful man, congrats.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

32. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    John, Be sure to send me your addy. There having killer deals on MLB.com, I would love to get her a Yankee outfit!
    My daughter was born into this world a "Yankee Hatah!"

Legendary

33. Thank you, everyone!

Legendary

34. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    My daughter was born into this world a "Yankee Hatah!"
    Ha, you never know man. My buddy's boy is 4 and would watch the Chargers with me when they hung out at our place. When his dad came back from Iraq first thing he said to him was "Go Chargers"... his dad is a Green Bay fan. Then yesterday out of the blue he yelled "Go Cowboys" to both of our surprises... I don't think he has even ever met anyone who likes Dallas let alone know who they are, but there he was rooting for them.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

35. CONGRATS mang, but i think i smell a conspiracy, same one that went on in my house, and now im the only male, me and the 3 gurls. Watch out. HAHAHA
  36. Unbreakable

Girls, raised right of course, are the best!

It's GOOD to be King

We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

37. Quote Originally Posted by Heat Miser View Post
    Girls, raised right of course, are the best!

It's GOOD to be King

She slept through her first Gator game yesterday (The SEC championship game). I guess I don't blame her though, we got smacked around. I can already tell though she's a future Gator, and gonna make daddy proud!!

Legendary

38. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Ha, you never know man. My buddy's boy is 4 and would watch the Chargers with me when they hung out at our place. When his dad came back from Iraq first thing he said to him was "Go Chargers"... his dad is a Green Bay fan. Then yesterday out of the blue he yelled "Go Cowboys" to both of our surprises... I don't think he has even ever met anyone who likes Dallas let alone know who they are, but there he was rooting for them.
    Blasphemy!!

Legendary

39. congratz!!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  40. purelife1

congrats dude...baby girls are the best

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help me help my girl
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 05:35 PM
  2. Where to take the girl in NYC????
    By ptrain19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-23-2007, 07:45 PM
  3. Wow, this girl is hot...