Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello everyone!

My wife gave birth to our first child (Mikayla Ann) on 12/2/09 at 11:33 am. She weighed in at 7lbs 9ozs; 20 inches long. I can't even begin to express the joy this has brought into the lives of my wife and I!! I always knew being a dad would be great, but this is even more amazing than I could have ever imagined. I thought I knew what sleep deprivation was, but this takes it to a whole new level, haha. The three of us are home now and doing well. :)

My time here on the boards is going to be very limited for a while due to the new baby, school, and work. Thankfully, I have the next 5 weeks off from work to enjoy this time period to the fullest extent. I just wanted to share this joy with my friends here on AM.

Here's a few pics of our new baby princess:

Attachments

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Big Daddy John! Congratulations!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats Trauma!

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the new Fitness model!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Congrats man. As I tell people (I have 3 kids) you can never prepare yourself for the life changes that come with having a kid. She will bring you much joy, frustration and every other emotion you can imagine, but the is not much better in life than daddy's little girl!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
She is precious bro, I will pray for her that God make her a wise strong women with much potential, NICE early Christmas gift, lol.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As always congrats my friend. As a father of a little girl (almost 7 now) there is nothing quite like daddys little girl. She already has you wrapped around her finger, and let me tell you there is no place you would prefer to be :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats man. As I tell people (I have 3 kids) you can never prepare yourself for the life changes that come with having a kid. She will bring you much joy, frustration and every other emotion you can imagine, but the is not much better in life than daddy's little girl!
I definitely know what you mean by experiencing a mulitude of different emotions. It's unique in every sense; as well as an invaluable life experience. :)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congats!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely congratulations! Certainly no better way to spend the holidays than with a new family!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, guys! :)

One more:

Attachments

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bless that little guy!, great pics of your son John..Man! 9 months ago you told me about this!, wow time flys...Hello Tex deduction!:D!, how is your wife doing? all the best buddy:D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bless that little guy!, great pics of your son John..Man! 9 months ago you told me about this!, wow time flys...Hello Tex deduction!:D!, how is your wife doing? all the best buddy:D
Lol, daughter. We didn't find out beforehand what the gender was, so most of the clothes are either yellow and/or green right now; the "pink" stuff is rolling in from family, though. :D

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Congratulations John, what a gift. It's true about Daddy's Girl ;)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
congrats bud

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations! I have a boy (7) and a girl (3). I love my son to death, but like the others have said, daddy's little girls is a feeling on a totally different level.

OZjames007

OZjames007

Awards
awesome buddy. hope you bulk up from when her first date comes knocking on the door.. lmao keep those gains for 15-16 years and give the boy a good fright

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats Trauma and shes a cutie !! :p

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, daughter. We didn't find out beforehand what the gender was, so most of the clothes are either yellow and/or green right now; the "pink" stuff is rolling in from family, though. :D
Man I was so happy I wrote son!.., don't worry about the colors, as you know, they grow out of them so fast ... I cant believe how alert she is! eyes wide open.. shes going to have wrapped! there so precious at that age:)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
John, Be sure to send me your addy. There having killer deals on MLB.com, I would love to get her a Yankee outfit!:D

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
good looking girl, congrats again friend.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Congrats Trauma! Good luck with the little one :)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beautiful man, congrats.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
John, Be sure to send me your addy. There having killer deals on MLB.com, I would love to get her a Yankee outfit!:D
My daughter was born into this world a "Yankee Hatah!" :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you, everyone! :)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My daughter was born into this world a "Yankee Hatah!" :D
Ha, you never know man. My buddy's boy is 4 and would watch the Chargers with me when they hung out at our place. When his dad came back from Iraq first thing he said to him was "Go Chargers"... his dad is a Green Bay fan. Then yesterday out of the blue he yelled "Go Cowboys" to both of our surprises... I don't think he has even ever met anyone who likes Dallas let alone know who they are, but there he was rooting for them.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
CONGRATS mang, but i think i smell a conspiracy, same one that went on in my house, and now im the only male, me and the 3 gurls. Watch out. HAHAHA

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Girls, raised right of course, are the best!

It's GOOD to be King :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Girls, raised right of course, are the best!

It's GOOD to be King :D

:D

She slept through her first Gator game yesterday (The SEC championship game). I guess I don't blame her though, we got smacked around. I can already tell though she's a future Gator, and gonna make daddy proud!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ha, you never know man. My buddy's boy is 4 and would watch the Chargers with me when they hung out at our place. When his dad came back from Iraq first thing he said to him was "Go Chargers"... his dad is a Green Bay fan. Then yesterday out of the blue he yelled "Go Cowboys" to both of our surprises... I don't think he has even ever met anyone who likes Dallas let alone know who they are, but there he was rooting for them.
Blasphemy!! :D

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
congratz!! :)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
John, you legendary bastard.... Congrat-U-Freakin-Lations my man. You deserve the happiness.... now just enjoy the Daddys girl.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Congrats bro.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Congrats John. Wonderful time of the year too! Enjoy her through the years. She will grow up quick. Seems like mine was just born and she will start driving next summer! Ugh!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, Mang. How you been, Click?
Busy as always. But very good. Thanks for asking.

I am very happy for you with the birth of your baby girl. You must be so proud and excited.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Busy as always. But very good. Thanks for asking.

I am very happy for you with the birth of your baby girl. You must be so proud and excited.
It's good to see ya around, bro.

Yeah, It's really been an amazing experience. I'm enjoying every second of being a dad! :)