Wrestlemania 20 results!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It just started with Big show V.s John Cena.. Mr. Thuganomics is from western Ma., so you know who I want to win.. ;)

I'll pop in to update over the next 5 hours, yes 5 Hours! :D

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
John Cena wins the US title! I think it was impressive that he lifted up the Pig Show for the F-U, he used brass knucks before the second F-U.. :)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Randy Orton bores the hell outta me... :rolleyes:

RAW fatal 4-way for the tag titles: RVD/Booker T vs La Resistance(They brought their gyno!) vs Cade/Jindrak vs Dudley Boys!

Be back once it's done!

T

TooL

Awards
I went to school with Cena. Hes a very smart guy. It looks like hes putting his BS in Exercise Physiology to good work.

TooL

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Winners and still tag champs, RVD and Booker T!

Good match, not much action from the Dudleys, but it was anyone's match.. That was a good last 5 minutes of action, I had the Dudleys pegged to win..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I went to school with Cena. Hes a very smart guy. It looks like hes putting his BS in Exercise Physiology to good work.

TooL
He also competed in the ANBC, went pro I believe.. American Natural Bodybuilding Conference, bunch of crooks I tell ya! :mad:

:D

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Christian vs Chris Jericho.. Might be an ok match, Jericho needs to step it up and get his title back..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Christian won by Trish hitting Jericho "by accident".. Safe to say, Trish will be in my mind tonight before bed! ;)

Next up, The Rock-n-Sock vs Evolution.. Good promo from The Rock, Don Muraco and Jimmy Snuka are in the house!! :D

Oh yeah, I like both but Brock's a better technical wrestler...

D

demon

Awards
keep the updates coming..I wish I could see cena stick it to the bigshow...

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Evolution won, big pop for Mick Foley.. They showed the Hall of fame induction, very inspiring and nostalgic.. Bobby Heenan looks pretty good, lost abit of weight, and his cancer's under control.. He broke down when he mentioned Gorilla Monsoon, sad moment..

Did I mention how much I think Randy Orton is boring?

Mean Gene is out now introducing old-school wrestlers that are there.. RIP Big John Stud and Junkyard Dog..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Playboy Evening Gown Match!! :D

Sable/Torrie Wilson vs Miss Jackie/Stacy (stick figure) Kiebler

Might see some bewbs.. ;)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAMN!!

Good thing I'm not "on" right now, I'd probably rape the tv.. Torrie and Sable won, they all took off their clothes before wrestling.. :D

I need a towel..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cruiserweight elimination was awesome!

Chavo won, but Rey Mysterio was the stand out of the match.. Sick reversals, plenty of high-spots.. Good show so far! My heart's still racing from the ladies match.. I mean, Sable looks damn fine for a 40+ yr. old! :D

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg w/ Stone Cold as ref!! :D

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Goldberg won! Lots of "This Match Sucks!" chants... Brock looked blocky and fat as usual.. Brock got stunned after flippin' off Stone Cold.. Goldberg came back in the ring to drink with Stone Cold, he got a Stunner as well.. :)

Next up, another Fatal 4-way for the Smackdown tag titles: Scotty/Rikishi(c) vs APA vs World's Greatest TagTeam vs Basham Brothers..

Yes, I'm still thinking about Sable's ass...

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Big 'Kish and Scotty won.. Bradshaw from APA hit one of the Bashams with a sick Clothesline from Hell! :D

Of course, Ol' Cottage Cheese Ass is dancing, I can't look or I'll lose my image of Sable..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got a new image.. Victoria won and shaved Molly's head, sort of.. I think Molly has a really nice ass, so does Victoria.. Mmmm, when I think of asses, a woman's ass, something comes outta me! ;)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Eddie Guerrero vs Kurt Angle for the WWE title, NEXT!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Eddie won, good cheat! :D Kane vs Undertaker, PallBearer is back!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Undertaker took it with a Tombstone.. He's not like his old "deadman" gimick, but more of a newer version.. He did come out with the hat and trench, cool new haircut, and looks like he's been hittin' the gym (and gear ;) ) while he was away..

Triple threat for the World title: Chris Benoit vs Shaun Michaels vs Triple H

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good solid match... CHRIS BENOIT IS THE NEW CHAMPION!!

He made Triple H tap out to the Crossface!! It's about time that tub lost the beltl to someone other than his butt-buddy Michaels!

And, I am spent.. Off to think about Sable's 40-something year old ass, and how it puts many 20yr olds asses to shame.. ;)

S

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
I saw it, it was pretty good. Finally, after many years of hard work, Benoit is heavy weight champ! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAA! (in a deep growl).

No ****, HHH has gotten soft over the past few months. He needs to hit the juice again.....he still can't wrestle to save his life though.

Hey pete, who plays Hellboy, in your sig?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HellBoy will be played by Ron Pearlman.. I'm not sure who he is, but he looks familiar without the horns.. :)

You like how the crowd was chanting "Brock Sold Out!" ? He's trying to leave wrestling to play for the Vikings, but I doubt that working out..

S

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Ron Pearlman is the bald ugly mofo on Blade II.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ron Pearlman is the bald ugly mofo on Blade II.
I remember now! :D

He played Chiba, the one Blade clipped the bomb to his head, asked Blade if he could blush.. :D

Good one, think I'll watch Blade 2 now for reference..

M

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
He was also in Aliens III also.. Ron is one cool character in the movies..

W

WiNgS

Banned
Awards
wrestlemania was so crap....worst wrestlemania for the past 10 years