I hate duke

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
sorry guys, just gotta vent a little bit here. I wanted NC to take this one. especially after such a tough OT loss this year already to DUKE. Def a good game but those blue devil bastards shoulda lost!! :mad:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Well I know what you mean.. I watched/listened to Alabama blow a 16 point lead to Mississippi State to lose by one freakin point in OT... Damn it is going to be a very good SEC tourney this year..

size

Awards
  • Established
Well I know what you mean.. I watched/listened to Alabama blow a 16 point lead to Mississippi State to lose by one freakin point in OT... Damn it is going to be a very good SEC tourney this year..

Mississippi State is very good

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
true but we dropped them over in Starkville a little while back and then we were killing them earlier...just one of those sucky things that happen.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
BAH...you just watch out for Pitt brothers. ;)

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Only once every hand full of years can I talk about my UW Huskies basketball. I dont give a damn about the RPI. The second place team in a conference held back only by parity, should be a sinch to make it to the dance. Dont matter.... we gonna take atleast two more in the pac-10 tourney. Bama' might get some teams in the dance Matt. I like Pitt as well. Should be a real goo march.....
Sage

kmac6225

Awards
  • Established
I like Pitt a lot...they'll do well in the tourney. Gonzage seems like they've been under the radar this year for most people. Losing only to standford and St Joes right. They're my sleeper pick

size

Awards
  • Established
I like Pitt a lot...they'll do well in the tourney. Gonzage seems like they've been under the radar this year for most people. Losing only to standford and St Joes right. They're my sleeper pick
LOL.... I do not think I would call the Gonzaga a sleeper. They are going to be a #3 seed at worst. However, I do agree with you that they are a good squad.

kmac6225

Awards
  • Established
yeh i realized that after i posted....i say sleeper cuz Stanford and St Joes have gotten alllllll the attention this year. Gonzaga is my choice to win it all

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget UConn, they have a crapload of talent and have been peaking as of late.

kmac6225

Awards
  • Established
i wouldn't exactly call their play "peaking". Their loss to Pitt proved they haven't progressed as well as other top teams this year. They played like a championship team for the first half in their loss to Syracuse but fell apart in the 2nd. Plus if Okafor has any more back spasms that keep him out of the game for long, they might as well get on the bus home. They are a great team and sure as hell do have the talent on paper, but haven't always been able to put it together on the floor

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget UConn, they have a crapload of talent and have been peaking as of late.
their free throw shooting will get them during the tourney. team average hovers around 60%. Their point shoots 55%, if that. Im telling you this is the one reason UConn wont see past the sweet 16.
Sage

black06

Awards
true but we dropped them over in Starkville a little while back and then we were killing them earlier...just one of those sucky things that happen.
Deal with it! State owns the SEC this year! J/K bro, you guys went on quite a run after beating us in Starkville a few weeks ago. But I knew we'd get ya back. Next on the hit list is Kentucky in the SEC tourney.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I think this years SEC will be a great bunch of games..

jayboy

Awards
Ill be at the SEC tourney to root on my Dogs. Go State, Go State. Looking at the brackets it looks like we may possibly have to go through Bama again. Who cares, were the road warriors!