The Rant Thread

Vance

Vance

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys well I haven't had such a good day so far today and felt like having a rant, which got me to thinking that perhaps as an aside to the GM AM thread we need a rant thread for whenever anyone wants to blow of some steam about whatever random stuff has pissed them off today. :zx11pissed:

My rant today is;

Getting woken up by work at 6 o'clock in the morning because some ****ing idiot who works at a partner businesses idea of doing their job is to send inflammatory emails cc'ing the entire ****ing world once every 4 weeks which then do the rounds and end up in a 6am phone call, followed by three conference calls, followed by a 2pm meeting with this bitch's boss to get her sacked. All of this *after* spending an entire week interstate on business dealing with completely unrelated but equally stupid ****ing idiots. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I'm hoping that retro-active abortion is legalised sometime soon - ie, if I meet someone and deem them too stupid to be allowed to live I should in good conscience be legally authorised to perform a 120th trimester abortion on them and do my bit for evolution.

Yeah... It's been a bad day. :zx11pissed:

Next!

Vance

Vance

Awards
  • Established
Yeah - he has an airport rant I could give every single time I catch a plane. :D

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
My rant is work.....I walk onto the unit and all heck is breaking loose, I get bear hugged by a psych patient ( NO TOUCHING) and I get smeared with Crap later in the shift and than I end up flying in to restrain something i always do and get kicked in the knee!!! my rant is just that a rant!!!!

TC

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
As much as my office jobs are brain numbing, intelligence lowering, pointless exercises in futility.. some of you have it way worse.
Cheers.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Somedays I wish i had a normal 9-5 job, :( maybe one day!!!!!!!!

TC

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Somedays I wish i had a normal 9-5 job, :( maybe one day!!!!!!!!

TC
Not me! I will stick to my 24hrs on 48hrs off schedule until I retire.
Not me either, I work 8 days on, 6 days off, 12-14hr days. Throw in annual leave thats working less than half the year :thumbsup:

My rant is I have no GF. If I had a GF I would probably wish I didn't :lol:

I have a tax bill to pay. I hate throwing away good money on taxes. I need a haven! :zx11pissed:

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Not me either, I work 8 days on, 6 days off, 12-14hr days. Throw in annual leave thats working less than half the year :thumbsup:

I have a tax bill to pay. I hate throwing away good money on taxes. I need a haven! :zx11pissed:
in the middle of a 9 day work stretch, acuity is HIGH and I am just venting, no GF, are you looking for the perfect girl, we have had this talk, it dosent exist, :)

TC

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established

i am so jealous of you and country1911

PaloAltoMike

PaloAltoMike

I'm your PAL!
Awards
I'm hoping that retro-active abortion is legalised sometime soon - ie, if I meet someone and deem them too stupid to be allowed to live I should in good conscience be legally authorised to perform a 120th trimester abortion on them and do my bit for evolution.
Next!
Vance for prez!

Vance

Vance

Awards
  • Established
I got another rant. :rant:

Spending 3 of the last 4 weeks interstate for work, not being able to consistently get to the gym as a result, not being able to talk to my girlfriend (Sucked in Jake) as much because of the time difference and work getting in the way, having a big heap of work piling up while I had to sit through some brain-bleed-inducingly-boring 'training' with people who would be prime candidates for the aforementioned retro-active abortion policy and then flying back at 1am on a Friday morning to try and shift the proverbial avalanche of **** that has built up waiting for me to come back before trying to enjoy what is going to pass for a 'weekend' before I fly interstate *again* week after next.

Anyone who tells me the jet-set lifestyle of the boss is glamorous or fun hasn't had the joy of living out of a suitcase and missing the people you care about on a week by week basis and hence has no idea what they are talking about.

...and I'm spent...

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I have another rant too.

Ive just had 3 paid weelks off work. The weather has been pretty much pumping, and Ive been SFW and JO nearly every day.

It's a nice reminder that I live in a city with a mediterrian climate, where pleasurable weather exists 9 months of the year.

Tommorrow night I'm going to get off-chops at the Ben Harper / Pearl Jam concert, where I am certain there will be an abundance of cheap and available women, some of whom are sure to have unbelievably large titties.

When I go back to work, i'll be replacing my direct manager, and taking on his not-so-inconsiderable salary.

My only problem is the quality of fish they serve on Fridays at work. They say it's barramundi, however I am sure it that imported crap from Vietnam.

End Rant.

Vance

Vance

Awards
  • Established
an abundance of cheap and available women.
Living in the same city and having found what I consider to be the "perfect woman", maybe it has more to do with your radar than with the potential to find the right girl buddy....

Cheap and available has never been a quality I've shot for in a girl.

Enjoy PJ tho, saw them last time they were here, they were a good gig!

:D

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cheap and available has never been a quality I've shot for in a girl.:D
the girls you date arent necessarily the ones you take home to momma ;)

PS: the promotion at work was all BS, that's a rant all by itself!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
wake up at 7am - college - gym - work home by 10pm thats just a rant in itself ......

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
only rest i get is driving dfrom one place to another. literaly no breaks between classes

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You have g e a r s - therefore there's nothing to complain about

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hooked a nice fish last weekend and lost it. I would have let it go too. Now Im gonna kill the next one.

Also Henry Rollins is a douche.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
knowing a very attractive, intriguing, humorous, laid back woman, who has a lot in common with you including the weird crap...

and she's engaged.... WTF !!!!!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
that sucks.............. ^

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
engaged is not married though ;)

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
engaged is not married though ;)
lolz good point...
I might miss out, but its close enough that I would feel rather
dishonorable to try.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Women who stereotype most men as dogs and rationalize their own infidelity by claiming the in most cases when women cheat the man did something to cause them to sleep with someone else... as if ... lolz

and the worst thing is that three of these types have actually asked me out....

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
Rant: full-time job, full-time school, and wife....i mean...i am just busy all the time!

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Parking at school, I was late to school as always this year and I find a parking spot, blinker on and out of no where this a** comes and takes it, I got out of the jeep and stood there saying...HEllooo... didn't you see me?? my jeep?? you blind...he turns to me and says, "all's fair in love and war sweetheart, if you want to discuss this take my digits and we can talk over dinner"..... uggghhhhhh JACKASS!!!!

This is not over, karma is a bitch and so arent I............

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Stupid people, that's my rant today!!!!

I worked 15 hours yesterday, I was tired and a little cranky but still on my game per say, I walked into a patients room and on the bed is laying the code radio, the radio that one person carrys and responds to codes if called for the entire hospital,I grabbed it and hung it off my back pocket HOPING that the person who was suppossed to have would notice and say something, ...a hour goes by and she finally goes.."omg, I lost the code radio", by this point all the people I'm working with have seen it hanging off my butt and havent said a thing to her, finally I couldn't take it I walked up to her and handed it to her, with a look!!!! I hate stupid people!!!!

TC

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
tailgaters ..... okay so I only drive 5 miles over the speed limit...
but I have no desire to waste my time standing in court or handing over money to the state....
both are a waste...

and those lazy buffoons I work with at one of my jobs, who through a lucky quirk by a finance guy years ago, ended up getting their money doubled.
yet some of them do the least amount of work, come late and leave early, and play on facebook all day.

the bad part is we had some new hires a few months back who per the numbers were exceptional workers and were on point everywhere...
yet our moronic company saw fit to downsize by seniority rather than
performance, which got rid of the best people and left those trolls.....

I am seriously cutting back and saving so I can start my own business in something..
even if i go back to school because i am tired of those types...

how can you be paid to be somewhere and still be a bum...

and the fact that we have all these charities and all this giving but nobody seems able to come up with anything to solve the issue other than asking for more.....
just like the poor cancer kids at st jude..... we have cellphones with twenty functions and can freeze live tv, but nobody has thought of a way to not put these people through treatments which destroy their immune systems and make things worse, just to get a cancer which grows back after years of chemo and radiation....

hamr9

Awards
In the gym doing deadlifts, I was doing 415 6 sets of 3 while drinking a gatorade with about 10g amino acids mixed in. Punk ass trainer comes over to me and says: "you know, you dont really need gatorade when you are working out unless you are running a marathon or something, plus you will lose weight faster if you just drink water when you are working out"

im bulking right now and am up to 208 so maybe I'm a bit puffy from all the carbs but, how many people do you know who can DL over 400lbs that are trying to lose weight? seriously...if you dont know my goals dont try and give me advice. that pissed me off pretty good and my remaining 3 sets went very well.

I'm not a mean person so i didnt really say anything except thanks.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I F*CKING HATE LOCKER TROLLS! THOSE GOD D*MN 'LOW HANGERS' ALL SPORTING THE CAPTAIN MORGAN POSE EVERY CHANCE THEY GET IN THE LOCKER ROOMS. I WAS STUCK IN A BAD MOOD ALL DAY CAUSE OF THOSE F*CKING JERKS.

I WENT IN THE LOCKER ROOM THINKING, "HEY, THERE'S NO BENCH AROUND THIS AREA OF LOCKERS. MAYBE NO ONE ELSE WILL PUT THEIR BAGS IN THIS AREA AND I WON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THOSE F*CKING WRINKLY OLD TROLLS."

NEWSFLASH!!!!!

EVERYONE ELSE IN THE F*CKING GYM HAD THE SAME IDEA! I HATE BEING INUNDATED WITH NAKED OLD GUY. AND TO TOP THINGS OFF, SINCE THE BENCH WASN'T THERE, THERE WAS NOTHING THAT I COULD USE TO CREATE A BARRIER BETWEEN THE FREE BALLERS AND MYSELF. F*CK!

/end cruise control. So glad today is over.

jim623

Cap lock makes me nervous, I'm usually in trouble when some one uses caps on me. It's like silent shouting.

Most of my work is done in caps so occasionally I forget to turn it off when posting.

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
Rant: asdfklasdflkjsadofjsdlknasdlfjsdlkfj l;kj thats is how I feel internally.

Vance

Vance

Awards
  • Established
My rant for today: When **** doesn't work.

My blackberry **** itself on the weekend, I wake up this morning and my broadband at home isn't working because some ****wad down the road cut the line 'accidently' so I have to wait until tomorrow when it's fixed, so then I go into the office and plug in my laptop and guess what..? The motherboard is ****ed!

At least my iphone is still working... But srsly, I'm being **** on. :rant:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll toss mine in:

Anyone who where's a hat with a flat bill and to the side. Please, just stop; you look like a giant douche.

"Nutrition professors" that are completely out of touch with current research and/or the differences between people.

Anyone that is morbidly obese, has 2+ children under the age of 21, or puts rims on a 20-year old car.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you have a hate down on ppl with 2+ children under the age of 21??? or is morbid obesity a prerequisite?

Vance

Vance

Awards
  • Established
Methinks he has someone in particular in mind. An ex-girlfriend of BHG? :D

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Methinks he has someone in particular in mind. An ex-girlfriend of BHG? :D
hmm.. . . you could be onto something Vance. Rodja is quite the dark horse around these parts :sly:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No person in particular, but, chances are, that they are not going to stop at only two children. Nothing creates a drain on the economy like people who won't use sort form of contraception and continue to pro-create without being able to sufficiently support the children they already have.

Morbid obesity is just a a pet-peeve of mine, especially since it is now considered a handicap. Losing a foot is a handicap; eating yourself into oblivion and being a sloth is not a handicap.

Vance

Vance

Awards
  • Established
I agree. Want to lose weight? Start by putting the ****ing fork down.

But then people who take no ownership of their situations good and bad and just want to play the victim card all the time **** me in general..

If you're old enough to procreate and or buy alcohol for the sake of procreating you have nobody to blame for your situations but yourself. Change it!

Life is all about priorities.

purelife1

my rant...
my wife acting like shes still on her period after 6 days just to get extra sleep