The Rant Thread

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. ****! Got my 2nd OWI last night... kiss my ass goodbye for awhile... gonna be a hellish year

2. Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    ****! Got my 2nd OWI last night... kiss my ass goodbye for awhile... gonna be a hellish year
    that blows dude, im guessing they revoked you license then?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DerickVonD View Post
    this pretty much sums up my rant
    YouTube- Grassroots Metric Campaign
    Amen. Through all of my engineering classes I had to convert from imperial to metric. Eventually we pretty much only used metric and things were much easier that way.

4. WHY THE **** DOESNT ANYONE WORKOUT LEGS?!?!??!!?

5. Quote Originally Posted by slacker86 View Post
    WHY THE **** DOESNT ANYONE WORKOUT LEGS?!?!??!!?
    because their pussies... or lazy, some people have legitimate excuses but thats the majority.. and then there are some people that do legs, just neglect the hard leg workouts like any kind of squat or deads.. they will do a couple extensions, hammy curls, or if they are felling really ballsy maybe some DB lunges

6. some kid walked up to me tonight after doing, hmmm idk....500 sets of every possible way to curl a dumbell (not even a barbell) and ask me how to get bigger arms. I told him ass to grass and to deadlift his tits off. he laughed and walked away, i almost threw a 45 plate at him.

7. Quote Originally Posted by slacker86 View Post
    some kid walked up to me tonight after doing, hmmm idk....500 sets of every possible way to curl a dumbell (not even a barbell) and ask me how to get bigger arms. I told him ass to grass and to deadlift his tits off. he laughed and walked away, i almost threw a 45 plate at him.
    should of told him to grab a weight belt and strap some weight on there and do some weighted chins.. You could have laughed at him trying to set it up, I am the only person i know in my gym that does weighted dips or chins ( at least the time im usually there)... and he would have probably ended up hitting himself with a weight...
    would have saved you the trouble of throwing one... but it is convenient that no one else uses that belt, it is always where i left it last..

8. I love Squats! I love the sound of 45lb plates clanking together. Who cares about 'how much can you bench." If you squat you have alot more plates on a bar than when you bench.--And deadlifts...I imagine picking someone up off the ground to throw them as motivation. If you want to impress someone, move some heavy weights with legs. I refuse to wear shorts if my lower body doesn't match my upper. It gets hot where I live, so pants aren't an option.

9. How about a $600.00 mo wage garnishment without notification ahead of time! Got paid late Friday and can't find out what it is until Monday. I won't go hungry and am not going homeless. What causes someone to become a violent criminal? Stuff roles down hill.

10. 2 friends of mine are expecting, both only 2-3 months, early on....I hear every piss and moan about everything, from smells to how tired they are to how fat they feel.....than my fav, "you don't know you haven't had kids".....your right I haven't you jack a**, i like my life just as it is, i like my waist this size, and I like my freedom, i like my jeep wrangler, it's going to be a VERY long 6 months...........
    RIP Ryan, :(
    •   

11. The Historic PES Legend

12. People who think we should have gun control.

13. Quote Originally Posted by toughchick401 View Post
    2 friends of mine are expecting, both only 2-3 months, early on....I hear every piss and moan about everything, from smells to how tired they are to how fat they feel.....than my fav, "you don't know you haven't had kids".....your right I haven't you jack a**, i like my life just as it is, i like my waist this size, and I like my freedom, i like my jeep wrangler, it's going to be a VERY long 6 months...........
    Right on!

14. I got offered a job, and im torn as to what to do..... better job, more money, but can I .......

15. I went to the gym today. It was so crouded that I spent about 20 min waiting for equipment. I'm doing dc training and keeping a log of my progress so I don't change the excersises around. I didn't finish my workout because i was pressed for time but figured thay i would come back later. I was already irritated, got in my car and made a phone call. Since its now illegal to drive while talking on the phone I usually use it before driving. Then some idiot decides to honk at me because i haven't pulled out yet(less than 40 sec.) I already missed some of my workout due to waiting for equipment, I figured this arse shouldn't have pushed my last button. I got out of my car to drag him out of his car and beat him, but then he started appologizing. Kind of hard to hit a guy who appologizes.
    As i drove home i thought maybe i was just being a hot head but i'm glad i scrared him. Maybe he won't be rude to the next guy.

16. Having a F'n roommate. /rant

17. Quote Originally Posted by kimmy gibler View Post
    Having a F'n roommate. /rant
    Mine just moved out!

I feel like a great weight was lifted. Gonna enjoy living alone for the first time... ever! The cost is going to be more but I feel like it will be totally worth it having my own pad. Kitchen, fridge, microwave will be cleaner, no waiting for him to finish washing clothes - it would literally take him 5 days to wash his clothes... he would wash a load... forget about it for a day, wash it again, finally put it in the dryer, put another load in the machine, forget about it, etc. Agggh!!! Not to mention leaving pots/tupperware/etc to soak in the sink for DAYS, which would begin to stink causing the foulest of foul smells to permeate the apartment. Same went for the trash can. What's weird is he was a complete neat freak when you look at his room and car, but for stuff we both had to use he didn't seem to give a damn and was a complete slob.

18. Back to the pregnant thing, one of my friends is a larger girl, and is already making comments on face book about having a "pouch" and sending the baby daddy out for oreos and ice cream, my personal thought is....YIKES!!! your going to blow up!!! so I keep my mouth shut and close facebook......I am learning to walk away, but its going to be a LONG 7 months....

19. WTF IS WITH EVERY PERSON HARASSING KIDS ON THIS BOARD. There are multiple threads where there are overweight people trying to lose weight and skinnier kids trying to gain weight a bunch of douche bags making nasty dumb and hurtful comments. wtf is wrong with people, and its not even like the people making the comments are even in that good of shape.

I find it hard to criticize people who are legitimately trying, i find it harder to put up with *******s who think just cause they have an extra 15-20 lbs (probably fat or they are like 6 inches taller than the kid they are talking to) and make retarded comments that in no way shape or form help the person attain their goal or even worse make the person feel bad about themselves i mean wtf are there that many people out there with tiny ****s??? seriously wtf
  20. BMCLouzee

Why don't my parent's like my bright orange nail polish!!?!?

21. Having been hit in the past 2 days with 9 plus inches of rain, and no where to put it, the malls are under water, the bridges have collapsed and the roads are washed away, getting to work is like taking a 3 day car trip, every damn road i need is either closed or gone, the highway is closed so I have to gps my way to and from work.....mother nature stinks................

TC

22. HOLY TITS WHO TEH **** JUST LIGHT MY APARTMENT COMPLEX ON FIRE (luckily unsuccessfully, well kinda), BUT SERIOUSLY WTF!

23. Another rant, 2 actually:
    1) I was blown off by my pregnant friend who lied to me about not having money, but than posted on facebook she was having dinner tonight with her fiancee and his friends... of course I am a a** and posted something like..." I hope you have a GREAT time and next time when you lie dont be stupid and post it on facebook".... A**hole

2) driving through the streets some are still closed, so traffic is slow, some roads are closed so no matter where you are in RI traffic stinks, I have this guy pull up on my side and start yelling, "go, go"... I couldnt move I had a firetruck and on coming traffic coming, he was on my right side ( IN THE LANE HE SOULD NOT HAVE BEEN IN)....I leaned over and smiled and said..."i'm in a pissy mood if you make me mad I will get out of my jeep and kick your a**, " and i drove off..... sad part was I think I would have, working in a psych hospital having to restrain people alot bigger than me, I have no fear.......it's either good or bad....

TC

24. Rambling rants:

In the middle of 13 days on, I have many rants,

friends who blow you off, patients who try to bite me, parents( mine) who care but ask 500 questions when I see them, school and the papers/tests that get piled on, girls who settle for crappy boyfriends and complain to me about them sucking................. yup i think thats it for tonight....................... ..

25. Quote Originally Posted by toughchick401 View Post
    Rambling rants:

In the middle of 13 days on, I have many rants,

friends who blow you off, patients who try to bite me, parents( mine) who care but ask 500 questions when I see them, school and the papers/tests that get piled on, girls who settle for crappy boyfriends and complain to me about them sucking................. yup i think thats it for tonight....................... ..
    you have people that try to bite you? sounds like a intense job
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3

26. Quote Originally Posted by Deeerdre View Post
    you have people that try to bite you? sounds like a intense job
    I work in a psych hospital with kids 12-17, i have the oddest things happen during a 8 hour shift..

27. Quote Originally Posted by toughchick401 View Post
    I work in a psych hospital with kids 12-17, i have the oddest things happen during a 8 hour shift..
    haha i bet...seems like it would be a fun job tho.
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha

28. Quote Originally Posted by Deeerdre View Post
    haha i bet...seems like it would be a fun job tho.

Some days..................

29. not a rant per say but I am beyond tired, having been mandated and working 16 hours with out preping for it ( i am sick to my stomach and so tired i want to throw up) add to my happiness I have a Micro test today at 9am so if I do sleep I wont wake up and if I dont, I wont make it to class I will be sick...and I have to work tonight 2:30- 11pm................

30. Quote Originally Posted by toughchick401 View Post
    not a rant per say but I am beyond tired, having been mandated and working 16 hours with out preping for it ( i am sick to my stomach and so tired i want to throw up) add to my happiness I have a Micro test today at 9am so if I do sleep I wont wake up and if I dont, I wont make it to class I will be sick...and I have to work tonight 2:30- 11pm................
    awwww goodluck with ur test tho

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 01:03 AM
  2. Rant
    By bigironkiller in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 09:30 AM
  3. Not A New Rant, But Still, I'm Gonna Rant
    By Manimalia in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 10:35 AM