The Rant Thread

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.
    Answers

Having been hit in the past 2 days with 9 plus inches of rain, and no where to put it, the malls are under water, the bridges have collapsed and the roads are washed away, getting to work is like taking a 3 day car trip, every damn road i need is either closed or gone, the highway is closed so I have to gps my way to and from work.....mother nature stinks................

TC
    RIP Ryan, :(

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.
    Answers

HOLY TITS WHO TEH **** JUST LIGHT MY APARTMENT COMPLEX ON FIRE (luckily unsuccessfully, well kinda), BUT SERIOUSLY WTF!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.
    Answers

Another rant, 2 actually:
    1) I was blown off by my pregnant friend who lied to me about not having money, but than posted on facebook she was having dinner tonight with her fiancee and his friends... of course I am a a** and posted something like..." I hope you have a GREAT time and next time when you lie dont be stupid and post it on facebook".... A**hole

2) driving through the streets some are still closed, so traffic is slow, some roads are closed so no matter where you are in RI traffic stinks, I have this guy pull up on my side and start yelling, "go, go"... I couldnt move I had a firetruck and on coming traffic coming, he was on my right side ( IN THE LANE HE SOULD NOT HAVE BEEN IN)....I leaned over and smiled and said..."i'm in a pissy mood if you make me mad I will get out of my jeep and kick your a**, " and i drove off..... sad part was I think I would have, working in a psych hospital having to restrain people alot bigger than me, I have no fear.......it's either good or bad....

TC
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.
    Answers

Rambling rants:

In the middle of 13 days on, I have many rants,

friends who blow you off, patients who try to bite me, parents( mine) who care but ask 500 questions when I see them, school and the papers/tests that get piled on, girls who settle for crappy boyfriends and complain to me about them sucking................. yup i think thats it for tonight....................... ..
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by toughchick401 View Post
    Rambling rants:

In the middle of 13 days on, I have many rants,

friends who blow you off, patients who try to bite me, parents( mine) who care but ask 500 questions when I see them, school and the papers/tests that get piled on, girls who settle for crappy boyfriends and complain to me about them sucking................. yup i think thats it for tonight....................... ..
    you have people that try to bite you? sounds like a intense job
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Deeerdre View Post
    you have people that try to bite you? sounds like a intense job
    I work in a psych hospital with kids 12-17, i have the oddest things happen during a 8 hour shift..
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

I work in a psych hospital with kids 12-17, i have the oddest things happen during a 8 hour shift..
    haha i bet...seems like it would be a fun job tho.
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Deeerdre View Post
    haha i bet...seems like it would be a fun job tho.

Some days..................
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.
    Answers

not a rant per say but I am beyond tired, having been mandated and working 16 hours with out preping for it ( i am sick to my stomach and so tired i want to throw up) add to my happiness I have a Micro test today at 9am so if I do sleep I wont wake up and if I dont, I wont make it to class I will be sick...and I have to work tonight 2:30- 11pm................
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

not a rant per say but I am beyond tired, having been mandated and working 16 hours with out preping for it ( i am sick to my stomach and so tired i want to throw up) add to my happiness I have a Micro test today at 9am so if I do sleep I wont wake up and if I dont, I wont make it to class I will be sick...and I have to work tonight 2:30- 11pm................
    awwww goodluck with ur test tho
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

I'm a football coach so I absolutely hate it how all parents think they're kids are all-americans and should never be on the bench. I also get pissed off about posting winning records yet being criticized because we don't run enough or blitz enough.

Parents: We can only start 22 kids at the same time and most of our linemen play both ways so it's really just 18 kids starting. There are 40-50 guys on the team so chances are that junior is not gonna make it. I got a suggestion for junior; Work your a$$ off, follow the training program, eat right, stop drinking and smoking weed, don't approach this as if it's just another game of Madden on PS3.

Also, if you don't know what talent we have to work with then don't complain about not playing a certain style of football. One year we may have to run the option, the next year we may be a spread passing team. We do this because WE HAVE TO IN ORDER TO BE COMPETITIVE. We won't follow a "style" like traditional powers do because we don't have a roster full of D-I talent.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Toughchick: Take the money only if your new job is less stressful. I did that about 2 years ago and it's the best thing I've ever done.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

bump
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.
    Answers

Got a black eye from a crazy kid and have a slight fracture of my eye socket. Wtf. Need to stop deflecting with my face. Lol
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

F*CK THIS PAST DAYS! Boss is a racist ****! , chick I liked turned to be a two faced b*tch who wanted to get the bf jealous and got me in sh*t with her BF whom guess what! BEST BUDDIES WITH THE BOSS! Havent slept much! My best friend borrowed my car today and had the side passanger mirror broken by an idiot and has no money to pay for it ATM!! AND I JUST GOT MY F*CKING CAR!!

SO F*CK IT ALL!!! AAAAAAAAAAH I NEED TO CATCH A F*CKING BREAK!!...f*ck this sh*t seriously...only good thing have been my workouts...oh yeah and have to wake up in 4 hours if i wanna work out because my idiotic b*tch of a coleague didn't do HER part of the job and now I have to do it or its MY A*S on the street just because she has t*ts and guess what!? YES! HER BF IS MY BOSS'S FRIEND! FML!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  16. Registered User
    Answers

people who camp on gym equipment i have a serious hate towards them there a total rotation f*ck up!!!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Answers

I got one : how about every lazy ass fat fook at work that has to comment on your arms !!! " what are taking?" "lay off the steroids " I'm on watch what the f I eat and in the gym 4 times a week diet.
    Even worse is " I would work out but I don't want to get too big " really ?? Somehow I don't think that will be a problem .
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  18. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Subbed.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by slacker86
    WTF IS WITH EVERY PERSON HARASSING KIDS ON THIS BOARD. There are multiple threads where there are overweight people trying to lose weight and skinnier kids trying to gain weight a bunch of douche bags making nasty dumb and hurtful comments. wtf is wrong with people, and its not even like the people making the comments are even in that good of shape.

I find it hard to criticize people who are legitimately trying, i find it harder to put up with *******s who think just cause they have an extra 15-20 lbs (probably fat or they are like 6 inches taller than the kid they are talking to) and make retarded comments that in no way shape or form help the person attain their goal or even worse make the person feel bad about themselves i mean wtf are there that many people out there with tiny ****s??? seriously wtf
    This exactly. I've seen it multiple times in the last few days. It's mostly people that want to fit in with the cool internet crowd and they just repeat what they hear the others saying. Everyone starts somewhere and 9 times out of 10 if they are just starting they are going to be ignorant in the subject.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Gah i hate the sodding internet at times.

I post up one damned good picture of myself, and i get torn into for it for being built.

Bearing in mind it's taken me two years of hard work to get where i am.

Most of them are skinny bitches, god i hate envy it's truly the worst emotion of all!!!!!!

I get it sometimes in my gym, but there it's no problem as they wouldn't have the balls, to say it to my face.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.
    Answers

My latest rant.... Another surgery on my stomach.... To remove what? A piece of it... I'm so tired of pre op work ups, fasting for things and having surgery to get rid of issues with my stomach... Just take he whole damn thing... I'm done
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'0"  114 lbs.
    Answers

Dear God, I can't wait to leave Alaska. I truly hate this place with all my heart. 9-10 months of snow and dark days are just horrific. To everyone leaving in the lower 48 appreciate with all your heart the state you live in. I wish my husband would've never got transferred up here!!! I can't wait to get the hell out of here!!!!! ?
  23. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Answers

People who have a transformation but leave out half of the story like the supplements, steroids, fat burners they used and then try and take recognition for being all natural just to get praised by the ignorant and simple minded. I plan on using steroids some day and I know that when someone is impressed I will tell them not to be. All natural is impressive...chemically altered? Not so much. I only hope that using hormones(cheating) doesn't make me hate the sport and quit.
  24. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kimmy gibler View Post
    Having a F'n roommate. /rant
    The only thing I took away from this thread is that we have Kimmy Gibler as a member lol
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Kimmy is a jacked ginger
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by huxley309 View Post
    Gah i hate the sodding internet at times.

I post up one damned good picture of myself, and i get torn into for it for being built.

Bearing in mind it's taken me two years of hard work to get where i am.

Most of them are skinny bitches, god i hate envy it's truly the worst emotion of all!!!!!!

I get it sometimes in my gym, but there it's no problem as they wouldn't have the balls, to say it to my face.
    Agree...

image-4170733566.jpg
    DO IT FOR THE "HOLY, SH*T, YOU GOT HOT"...
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

My friend is always broke but she always wants to go out and expects me to pay for everything. Ummm... No!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    My friend is always broke but she always wants to go out and expects me to pay for everything. Ummm... No!
    I do this to my wife all the time!!!

But I blame her since she won't give me the check book...I have spending issues...

ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post

I do this to my wife all the time!!!

But I blame her since she won't give me the check book...I have spending issues...

Lol.. So bad!
    I use to give my ex a $20 a week spending allowance.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Lol.. So bad!
    I use to give my ex a $20 a week spending allowance.
    Oh damn I can't stay in my 300 a week allowance..but my company covers most of that in reimbursements..so it sounds like a lot but mostly work related...
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post

Oh damn I can't stay in my 300 a week allowance..but my company covers most of that in reimbursements..so it sounds like a lot but mostly work related...
    Uhummm... Work related!
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

I hate chicks twerking! I never liked it when strippers did it & I don't like that chicks have picked up on it now... Vibrating fat isn't appealing to me...
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    I hate chicks twerking! I never liked it when strippers did it & I don't like that chicks have picked up on it now... Vibrating fat isn't appealing to me...
    This made me laugh so hard!!!
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  171 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    People who have a transformation but leave out half of the story like the supplements, steroids, fat burners they used and then try and take recognition for being all natural just to get praised by the ignorant and simple minded. I plan on using steroids some day and I know that when someone is impressed I will tell them not to be. All natural is impressive...chemically altered? Not so much. I only hope that using hormones(cheating) doesn't make me hate the sport and quit.
    I agree with the first half of your post but not the second half. It still requires a lot of knowledge and work, just not as much work as you'd have to put in doing it naturally. People at the Olympia level have arguably put in more work since they have to monitor so many different drugs and rotate so many different things they're putting in their body.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

I had surgery on my leg 2 weeks ago because I somehow got compartment sydrome. Found out out today after seeing the surgeon, I have dead muscle tissue all in my calf that'll have to be cut out... it's a **** show to be honest and I'm out of the gym for upwards of 10weeks they're telling me </3

I'll provide pictures if anyone wants to see some gore!
    I could give an explanation too if anyone is interested.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

B!tches who are rude and think it's cute. It doesn't mean you're independent or tough. Guys are not amused by it. Aka drunk chicks..
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

B!tches who are rude and think it's cute. It doesn't mean you're independent or tough. Guys are not amused by it. Aka drunk chicks..
    What triggered this comment?
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

What triggered this comment?
    My friend was complaining to me and all I could think was... Really?!
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

My friend was complaining to me and all I could think was... Really?!
    The guys that are amused by that type of behavior, make the women think it's OK to be like that... Which ruins it for the normal dudes out there...
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

The guys that are amused by that type of behavior, make the women think it's OK to be like that... Which ruins it for the normal dudes out there...
    I agree!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-12-2010, 11:03 PM
  2. Rant
    By bigironkiller in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 07:30 AM
  3. Not A New Rant, But Still, I'm Gonna Rant
    By Manimalia in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 08:35 AM